Chapter 8- Is it for this reason you broke up with me?

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

I went to many places, where we went before and I  kept seeing her shadow. I stopped while I was walking

and thought a place where I needed to go. I took a cab and headed where my heart is telling to go. In a few minutes

I was standing right in front of SNU Medical Hospital.  I asked where her room was and headed there 213. Arriving in front of her room seeing her name tag made me have water eyes >~<

Patient: Laura Zhou

-Spine inner tumour-

I thought of myself how stupid am I? How can I not realise my beloved person is sick?

There were too many words to blame myself and I lost the confidence to see her. But someone tapped my back and it was Junyoung. We greeted each other nicely and he suggest to have a chat at the canteen. I nodded and follow him there.

-Canteen-

Junyoung: So hyung I guess you were couple with Laura before, am I right?

I nodded to him while I was putting my head down…

Eunhyuk: When did you know?

Junyoung: I know when we were filming during WGM. She suddenly have back pain and she told me to give her some pain killers to reduce her pain. So after that I was reveal she got spine inner tumour. I was shock in first place but after that I know more people have known about it..

Eunhyuk: How can I be so stupid? (blaming himself)

Junyoung: It's not your fault hyung, tell the truth Laura in the first  wanted to remove the tumour immediately but the doctors told her. This operation contain a high risk if anything goes wrong Laura will be disable forever. I guess after she know if she takes the surgery and fails you will suffer from her. And she doesn't want you too and broke up with you in pain and fights the tumour from herself!

Eunhyuk couldn’t hold any longer and burst tears. Junyoung went by his side and cheer him up. Junyoung told Eunhyuk that Laura is currently at the garden branch waiting for him to return with her jacket. Eunhyuk nodded and decided to head to the garden to find her.

-Garden-

I feeling the warm breeze coming by and its feels really different while I sitting down the branch to rest myself peacefully. I slowly close eyes but was stopped by someone I never except to see in a hospital.

Laura: Oppa?

Eunhyuk was in silent and stared at me deeply. I stared back but broke it really fast.

Laura: What are you doing here?

Eunhyuk: I am here to know the truth!

Laura: What truth?

Eunhyuk: The reason for you to break up with me!

Laura took in some oxygen and breath out slowly while closing her eyes.

Laura: Yes I broke up with you because of my tumour!

Eunhyuk: Why didn't you tell me?

Laura: No need!

Eunhyuk: You know how hurt I was! ( raising his voice)

Laura didn’t spoke and didn't know how to reply to him…

Eunhyuk: Laura, I know you love me! Can you please let me stay beside you and fight with you!

Laura stared at him of what he say to her..

Laura: But you have Tahe already, you wont be that selfish loving two women's at the same time right?

Eunhyuk: I tell her I don’t love her anymore!

Laura: Please.. Don't! I doing this is for your sake! If during my surgery if anything goes wrong I will be disable forever!

Eunhyuk: I DON'T CARE!

Laura: I CARE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOSE ALL YOUR OPPORTUNITIES!

Eunhyuk looked her confusing opportunities?

Eunhyuk: What do you mean?

Laura: I want you to have your kids..i want you have someone you can hold hands with when you get old...i want you to have someone to go travel around the world and I know it cannot be me anymore! So please! Can you please leave! And go back to Tahe! ( crying with all tears coming out)

Eunhyuk couldn't stand the tears dropping in her face and wanted to hug her but he was pushed by her.

Laura: Eunhyuk..if you love me please don't think back move on.. This is want I from you!

Eunhyuk didn't speak and was silent with tears dropping down and left afterwards..

Laura burst out tears:  I am sorry…

Junyoung saw everything and ran to her and gave her a hug immediately to warm her..

Junyoung: He will understand you…..

 

The surgery is coming soon, today it's already Wednesday and its fearing me that I wont make it..I was looking by the windows how the sky was blue and its sunny and warm. The door knocking and someone came in. I turn around and was surprise it was the people that I miss the most my grandparents and my sister Catherine. I hugged them immediately how I miss them so much and my eyes came a bit watery. My parents pass away from a murder. I still remember that day cause I went out with my friends and came back in shock that they were been murder and my sister was been , I save her and we ran away together to find help. My sister was really scared and didn’t believe anyone during the time except me. So I stay with her and gave up the opportunity to come here. As my sister see how much I have the talents of music she start to stand back up and have the confidence again and made me to come to success my dreams. I really need to thank my sister from supporting me during this time.

Laura: Grandma and grandpa (as I was hugging them)

Grandma: How are you doing my child?

Laura: Really well except these days…

Grandpa: I will take the surgery and along the help from your master and Kirt (my first love)

Laura; Thank you Kirt from doing this surgery for me too!

Kirt: It's okay as long as you are healthy!

Laura: Thank you

Catherine (sister): my sister I miss you!

Laura: I miss you too!

Catherine: Don't be scared sis cause grandpa and Kirt will truly help you!

I nodded, after that my members came also and surprise me and were hugged by my grandparents and my sister also.

 

-Super Junior Dorm-

Eunhyuk came back and was extremely tired. Siwon saw him and figure out what might have happen.

Siwon: Hey..

Eunhyuk: Yo..

Siwon: You seen tired?

Eunhyuk: Yeah I am been to lot's places including the hospital

Siwon: You visit her?

Eunhyuk nodded

Siwon: What did she say?

Eunhyuk: She told me the reason why we broke up  and I also told her that I willing to stay by her side

Siwon: Did she say yes?

Eunhyuk: She rejected me! And told me not to turn back!

Siwon: Why?

Eunhyuk: loosing the opportunities…

Siwon: huh? (looking confuse)

Eunhyuk: She say since she had this tumour and if anything goes wrong she will be disable forever and she doesn’t want me to sacrifice of having children, holding hands to the person you love when I get old, going around the world or even holding hands to the church or even dancing together..

Eunhyuk close his eyes while he lend back to the couch and have a drop of tears coming out

Siwon didn’t know what to say to him and left him to have think of himself..

 

Smileys-

While I was hospital these days I have not known what is going on in the outside world. When my tumour got reveal to the public a lot of fans especially Smileys were extremely worry about me. They will also follow me on twitter and keep update what is going on right with me. This is pain, I wonder what happens if I am disable? Will they still love me?

Smileys have gather together and decided to make paper cranes for wishing me to stay health and pass the surgery well. They decided they will make over 1000 paper cranes and will spread them in hospital floors right below where my room is.

Smileys fan 1: GUYS WILL NEED TO KEEP MAKING THESE CRANES BEFORE LAURA GOES INTO THE SURGERY BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING OKAY???

All smileys fans: YEPP!!! LET'S HURRY!! (as they were gathering in a whole bunch in a park)