Chapter 6: My sickness got reveal to the public

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

Music Bank:

Finally it was a come back for us but not as whole group but only with two members which is Hera and me. Both of us decided to compose of a song call ~Bad Girl~ only both of us singing and try to experience to be a main vocal with rapping style on it. The lyrics goes as:

"Oh~ boys are you calling me as Bad Girls?

Excuse me I am not a Bad Girl that flirts and stuff! SO PLEASE! (hold)

Keep it clear what are Bad Girls are!

You are taking my heart right now!

My heart is already to someone else! SO PLEASE!

Keep it clear as Bad Girls!

You think we are Bad Girls! Okay..

I will show you how dangerous Bad Girls are!

Just think as me as BAD GIRLS!

( make up by me cause I was thinking how to create a verse of a music piece so I create it like that)

While the stylist putting the clothing on me for my todays music bank..I was thinking will my tumour be good today since for a week it didn't come out naughty interrupting my day. I was finger crossing hope nothing happens. Today music bank is Super Junior, ZE: A, infinite, Miss A, Rainbow, Beast, Secret, SS501, U-Kiss and Smile Laura and Hera.

Every group went really well especially our hoobae Miss A dancing and singing their debut song "Bad girl or Good Girl" which I also compose. After they finish it was us and they gave us FIGHTING signals as I was thinking it was really nice and cute.

Our music started really well and I could hear fanchants really clearly. SMILE...LAURA...SMILE...ELANA...SMILE..SUGIE...SMILE...JESSICA...SMILE..HERA..SMILE...HELEN..SMILE..ANGEL!! S..M..I..L.E! SMILE!! I was really please for the fans support and their smiles on their faces. Our fan name is named as Smileys. ^^

It was my turn to sing and it started really well..suddenly my back…

I close my eyes and stopped singing and I put my hands on my back and tears fallen out..

Hera turn back and notice.  And fans started to scream and was shouting my name LAURA ARE YOU OKAY??

Hera: Eonnie are you okay?( as she was holding me)

I couldn't reply to her and I was totally in pain Super Junior, ZE:A, infinite, Miss A, Rainbow, Beast, Secret, SS501 and also U-kiss ran to the stage to help me. When they saw me suddenly change with my facial expression.

I couldn't hold on and out..

Junyoung: Laura are you listening to me?

Leeteuk: What happen to her? As he was asking Hera..

Hera didn't know how to reply since Eunhyuk was there..

Leeteuk: HERA!

Hera: Eonnie got spine inner tumour

Eunhyuk was shock what he heard…

Eunhyuk: Is it true?

Hera: Do you think I am lying?

Junyoung: Let's take her to the hospital as soon as possible (carrying Laura in his back)

Hera nodded and ran to help Junyoung to take Laura to the car. But she was stopped by Super Junior members in back stage.

Hera: Oppa I have no time to waste I need to help eonnie!

Eunhyuk: Just tell me when did it happen?

Hera: It happen before you guys broke up!

Eunhyuk was shock, remembering months ago how they broke up with no reason..

Eunhyuk: Why didn't she tell me?

Hera: She loves you and she doesn't want you to suffer from her and take care of her forever. In-order to not make you suffer she has to break up with you and to forget about her and move on..

Hera ran to catch up with them and left Super Junior's members behind…

Eunhyuk in watery eyes: so she broke up with me because she had a tumour?

Donghae: Eunhyuk! She didn't want you to suffer from her that’s why she had to break up with you!

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae: Did you knew about this? Stare at him deathly

Donghae: I just knew just then, think back months ago how the Smile members say she doesn't want you to suffer with her

Eunhyuk remember everything and his tears just came back again. He thought himself stupid how he didn't know his beloved person is helping him to forget about her..

Sungmin texted Elana and receive a message back quickly and show it to him

 

From: Elana

Yes..she does have spine inner tumour! I went with her and I was shock when I heard the news. She didn't want him to know and we decided to kept  as a secret from you guys!

Now her sickness is reveal. We don't need to hold back our words when people told about her, tell him not to turn back to her and move on this is what Laura wants

To: Sungmin

Eunhyuk read the message and burst out tears.

 

SNU Medical Hospital:

Laura was been send  to hospital and was in sleep for a few hours. I woke and my eyes felt really tired and I realise my members were around me in a room and realise it was a hospital room where I work.

Maknae Angel woke and saw me and hugged me. I felt tears on me and I hugged her warmly.

Angel: Eonnie please stay healthy! Don't leave us!

My heart couldn't stand it anymore and I have tears coming out of my eyes.

Laura: Angel..I will stay healthy and fight for my disease okay?

Angel nodded and kept crying in silent. Other members woke from the words said.

We made a group hug and didn't want it to break.

The doctors came to check her and she was surprise seen her grandpa on the camera and his trainee which was my ex-boyfriend in Australia. They told me that I have to do the operation as soon as possible they checked and I will be doing it on Friday morning. And my grandparents including my sister and also my ex-boyfriend will be coming to Korea to take care of me and do the surgery for me. I told my members that they need to go back to the dorm and rest. But none of them listen and wanted to stay with here with me the whole night.

I asked them, where is Junyoung?

Jessica: We told him to go back home and rest and come back tomorrow to take care of you!

Suddenly someone came knocking on the door it was again my master and JYP who came by a visit.

JYP: How are you feeling right now Laura?

Laura: Okayish as I reply

JYP: Well when you fainted we were all so worry about you

Laura: I can see that as my six little kids is here with me

Everyone started laughing how Laura describe the members as the six little kids.

Laura: So I guess everyone now know I got a tumour in my spine ( resting in her back)

JYP: Yeah I guess, the paparazzi are stalking you outside still. But I manage it and reveal it to the public you will be on a long term holiday rest after you completely recover.

Laura: Thank you

JYP: It's okay my child as along as you recover, everything will be worth!!

JYP: I better go now it's getting late and Smiles I will try and cancel your schedule so you guys have time to take care of her!

Smile: Ohkay! Thank you! Good night!

JYP: Good night!

Laura: Hera I wanted to talk to you about something?

Hera: Sure!

Laura looked at the other members and left the room for their private conversation

Hera: What's unnie?

Laura: When I black out during the music bank I could hear you saying my tumour to someone, who did you tell?

Hera was in silent but in her eyes  Laura knew who she told..

Laura: So you told him?

Hera nodded and her eyes started to be watery

I wasn't angry at her and hugged her when I saw her eyes watery

Laura: It okay!

Hera: I am sorry!

Laura: It's not your fault!

Hera: But I couldn’t keep it as a secret!

Laura continue to hug her and kept saying its not her fault she told to blame it on the tumour who didn’t listen!