Chapter 7-Why does my heart hurt so much?

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

The news were reveal quickly and it was been reported everywhere news, internet, notices and also you can hear fans talking about it. Eunhyuk and Tahe was on a date, Eunhyuk kept silent during the whole date as he was thinking about Laura during the whole time. Tahe couldn't hold it anymore and release her hands from his.

Eunhyuk got his instinct back: What's wrong?

Tahe: Babe.. Stop thinking about her will you? I am your girlfriend now can you treat me some respect?

Eunhyuk: I am not thinking about her! I am just worry!

Tahe: OMG! How can you be worry about her? She was one that broke up with you!

Eunhyuk: Do you know what's spine inner tumour is?

Tahe: Its this bloody tumour in your spine right?

Eunhyuk: I am worrying that she might get the bad side one!

Tahe: OMG! Who cares about her? She got a cancer she deserves it!

Her attitude really pisses me off. It explode my anger to her.

Eunhyuk: Yah! How can you say that! Don’t you have respect on people?

Tahe: I don't I am sorry!

Eunhyuk: You weren't like that when I met you!

Tahe: I wasn't before because of you freaking hell miss her! I started to change my attitude

She swang my arms and left. I just really want to punch that !!

My heart started to hurt it wasn’t from Tahe but from Laura. The women that I love for many years. I walked by myself to the park where we broke up that night.. Its been months since I came here. This park does bring a lot of memories most of them was happy ones, that I kept smiling and laughing from myself.  I was praying to god hope he doesn't be that mean taking away my angel………..

Laura for real my heart hasn’t change I still love you...

Once while Tahe and I was going out we decided to eat at this Korean Beef Restaurant which was in level 3 at Tomerx43 building.

While we were still in the lift preparing to close, a hand has stopped from the door closing. I was shocked and also she.

She: Oppa.. (looking at me in a shock moment)

I was looking at her and Tahe notice and realise who is she..

Tahe: Annyeonghayeso Laura eonnie!

Laura looked at her and greet her also while Junyoung was next to her…

Tahe: Where are you guys are going?

Junyoung: We are going the Japapnese restaurant in level 2

Tahe: Oh that’s nice we are planning to go to the Korean Beef Restaurant want to join? (cheerfully)

Laura: It's okay.. We don’t want to  bothered you guys dating! Is that right Junyoung? (As she was looking at Junyoung for answer). He nodded and came in the lift…

It was silent awkward silent but I could see Junyoung holding her hand tightly as he was afraid Laura might get hurt.

Voice: Level 2 has arrive!

Laura: We are here now! Have a nice dinner you guys! (facing towards us)

Tahe: You eonnie!!!

As the lift close my heart started to beat really fast and I don’t why does my heart so much from seeing her leave with another man!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad news guys unfortunately i have 4 essay due one day later of each but i finish 2 already which is due this wek and i might not have time to update >< i am really sorry and i might add extra 2 chapters so you guys can get more addicted to it and dont need to wait longer