Chapter 4-We got Married

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

I was working in my office and suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Person: Laura can I please have a conversation to you?

Laura: Yeah...sure please come in!

Person: Laura, how are you doing today?

Laura: I am doing really fine Mr Park (JYP) what about you?

JYP: same here..special news!

Laura: What's it? (wondering what's the special news is about?)

JYP: Well you know WGM right?

Laura: Y..e..a?

JYP: Well their manager has selected a new couple in WGM for this year

Laura: And your saying I am been pick right?

JYP: Genius! You are just the clever girl I ever met!

Laura: It's just you got good taste as picking Smiles as your trainee.  (looking at JYP confidently)

JYP: Okay..let's snap out of it..and you will on the show this Friday and also meeting you future husband. Here this is the mission where you meet your future husband.

Laura took it off him with both hands and read the mission card.

Mission Card:

Congratulations! From been pick as the new WGM couple for this year. You will meet your husband on Friday morning at HongDae in front of the shopping centre. You will be require wearing  a white dress and flats and also a white rose so your husband can recognise you.

In my mind I was thinking about Eunhyuk is he my future husband. But I don't feel is that fated between us. Maybe another guy?

 

Another the hand ( this Laura future husband) which is ZE:A Junyoung.

He also receives a mission card to meet his future wife. While all the rest of the members was reading the mission card.

Mission Card:

Congratulations! From been pick as the new WGM couple for this year. You will meet your wife on Friday morning at HongDae in front of the shopping centre. You will require to wear checker box shirt with white t-shirt and also black jeans and also a white rose which your wife will be holding.

Minwoo: Oh hyung how romantic!

Kwanghee: Meeting your future wife, why not me?

Junyoung: It is just me lucky!!

 

The news were later spread that Smile Laura and ZE:A Junyoung will be a couple in WGM. But due to make this as surprise both side members has decided to banned their leaders not going on the internet for 3 days, to keep as secret and surprise for who's their future husband and wife.

 

Super Junior Dorm~

When I heard she was been pick in WGM my heart was like been stab with millions of knife, I just cannot stand this pain anymore!!

Ryeowook: Hyung can I come in?

Eunhyuk: Sure! Bro!

Ryeowook: How is your heart going?

Eunhyuk: Going the same, but right now my heart is a bit hurt…

Ryeowook: Try and forget about her….

Eunhyuk: I will try, I think she is trying to get a new life. I think she consider me as friend because she doesn’t want to break the friendship between us and them..

Ryeowook: Just remember her as a friend! Not a love one..

I kept in silent but nodded.

Ryeowook: Hyung you rest now, when dinner is ready I will call you?

He kept in silent but nodded and close his eyes

Ryeowook: I just hope you forget about her….

 

Friday~ WGM airing!

Its Friday morning and I am a bit nervous seen who's my future husband. I dressed neatly wearing white dress and flats and also a white rose the require of what mission cards says. Now to HongDae in front of the shopping centre. I got out of my room and shock the rest of the members how I looked.

Their jaws was just widely open…

Sugie: OMG!! EONNIE!! YOU LOOK SOO PRETTY!! SHOUTING NEAR MY HEAR AND CAUSE ME TO DEAF!!!

Laura: Thank you Panda! But no need to shout in my ears! >^<

Sugie: But you look to pretty!!!!

Laura: I better go now and meet my husband in front of HongDae

Sugie: Okay! Have fun!! BYEEE!!

Helen: BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!( really cutely)

Laura: Bye~ (looking embarrassed)

From the studio:

MC Haha: WOW! Laura looks pretty!! And oh yeah who's the other MC with us today?

Shinyoung: I don't know maybe the MC is coming now!

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Eunhyuk..

Eunhyuk: Annyeonghaseyo! I am sorry I am late!

Shinyoung and MC: Its okay! Make yourself home..

Eunhyuk: Thank you noona..which couple is currently airing?

Shinyoung: It's Smile Laura-shii and ZE:A Junyoung-shii, doesn't Laura look pretty?

Shinyoung was pointing from the camera how Laura dress. His mouth was wide open and is mind was just blank as he saw the angel in his eyes.

Eunhyuk: She look likes an angel!

Shinyoung: I agree! If anyone married her, I think that person is the most luckiest person on earth having such a pretty wife!

Eunhyuk was thinking if he and Laura didn't break up that most luckiest person will be him.

 

HongDae~

Laura has finally arrived at HongDae and is right in front of the shopping centre waiting for her husband. Including she was holding a white rose for her husband to recognise. Mean while a distance person a away from her is walking to her direction also holding a white rose. Laura was concentrating when will her husband arrive. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, she turn around and looked surprise it was ZE:A Junyoung with the white rose that is her husband.

Junyoung: Annyeonghaseyo

Laura: Annyeonghaseyo

Junyoung: So I think you are my wife, holding the white rose?

Laura: I think soo too (blushing)

Junyoung: You look very pretty today! (Looking at you, as he blushes)

Laura: Thank you! You look very handsome

Junyoung: Here a white rose for you..

Laura: Thanx, you want to go somewhere?

Junyoung: Sure, I think there will be a mission card somewhere to tell us where should we go!

Laura: Really?

Both of them was trying to find the mission card where the MC left for them. But they didn't know where is it after a short look they decided to move to another area. Suddenly a kid just came to them and gave them a mission card and left.

Both of them read it and laugh how they will be going to their new house for their new marriage.

Junyoung and Laura looked at each awkwardly...and caught a cab to head to their new house.

 

Interview: (with Laura)

MC: How was the meeting like between you guys?

Laura: It was a bit awkward but I know who is he...I just don’t know what to say to him that’s all ><

            Well that’s happen a lot between marriages in the beginning but I believe it will turn out good later on!!

MC: Do you have confidents?

Laura: Of course! HAHA!!

Eunhyuk just came silent for the whole...he knows that he will be the MC for this couple but his heart is just hurting him, seeing his beloved someone with another guy on a show where they can develop feelings easily..

 

Junyoung and Laura sat awkwardly in silent and don't know how to start the conversation. They finally arrive at their new house. They were shock and see how tall the buildings were and how many levels there were in there.

Laura: We have finally arrive at our new house!! In a cheerful mood

Junyoung saw her cuteness and fell in love with it.

 

Interview: ( with Junyoung)

MC: You look like you have fallen in love with your wife right?

Junyoung: Well she is pretty in fact her cuteness made me fallen in love with her…(blushing)

MC: Have you got something special for your wife since you guys are still getting know each other?

Junyoung: Well...I got her a couple ring for our marriage (as he was smiling)

MC: Can we see the ring?

Junyoung: Okay sure! Showing the ring to the MC.

Eunhyuk was shock seeing the exact same ring as he got for Laura as they were a couple back then. His eyes was watery and couldn't hold the pain.

Eunhyuk: Mianhe I need to go my next schedule now..Bye Noona and Hyung

Shinyoung and Haha  : Bye!!!

Eunhyuk mumble to himself Laura why are you so cruel?

 

Laura: So let's start knowing each other shall we?

Junyoung: Sure..well you can start first? Let's though us as a pair that doesn't know each other and we are getting to know each other okay?

Laura nodded and started..

Laura: Well hello, I am Laura from the a girl group name Smile that debut in 2005 and my role in this group is a leader and also the leading rapper. Now your turn..

Junyoung: Hello, I am Junyoung from a boy group ZE:A that debut not long ago around 2 months ago and I also the leader in my group and also I am one of the main vocal..

Laura: Really?! How old are you then?

Junyoung:  I am 22 ( korean age)

Laura: I am 23 ( korean age)

Junyoung: Oh then should I call you noona then? Joking to her..

Laura: Excuse me? I am your wife and your calling me as your noona!

Pinching his face~

Junyoung: Ah… stop!! Mianhe then!!

Laura: Thank you … in evil!!

 

Interview: (with Junyoung)

MC: Does you face hurt?

Junyoung: A bit.. She pinches hard

MC: Are you angry at her?

Junyoung: I am not angry at her I know she was playing around me to make the surroundings more cheerful..

                    haha...

 

Months has pass already..slowly Junyoung and Laura has build a closer relationship between each other. But sometimes they can be very awkward to each other..

Fans have name them as smiling leaderly couple ^^

 

During one of episode it was air, Laura felt her back in pain again and made her struggle to do her work as she was cleaning the house. Junyoung notice her and ran to her, is she okay and gave her painkillers what Laura told him to do. And he was reveal that she got a tumour in her spine. Eunhyuk wasn't on the studio during the time due to he was busy with his Super Show 3 and he missed of knownig the reason.

JYP saw everything during WGM airing he went to the WGM studio and require can they please delete this film before it's been leak. Both MC agreed to delete for Laura's privacy and for the sake of someone she loved. They agreed that if Laura suddenly got pain back while filming they will eventually delete the film before it 's been shown.

 

Eunhyuk kind of move on and forgot about him and Laura's love stuff. He was completely on someone now name Kim Tahe ( made up  artist). Those two started dating for a while and Eunhyuk is completely in love with her now and forgot about those painful memories with Laura.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx guys for supporting me ^^

i have to add this chapter to make it more interesting so dont angry with it!! hehehe and i also going to post up another chapter soon if you guys extremely like it ^^  

keep viewing >^<