Chapter 11: That night!

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

We actually decided to have some night together and went pass a motel as thinking a best place to have some time.

My member was kind of bit worry where I was at this time but Sugie told them the story and they were kind of happy and support us with no disturb. Including Super Junior oppa knows and thought it is the best to have some night together…

I looked at him in a deep look where I miss and also he. We started to lean close to each other  where our nose start to touch and started the kiss slowly and passionately when we got used to it. We didn't go to furthered only without any top ( still with singlet and stuff) because we were still idols and we aren't married yet. 

I looked at him while he was still sleeping touching his pure face to his nose and to his mouth. Each part is just so unique from him. Suddenly he woke and he glares at me causing me to blush.

Eunhyuk: What are you doing? (looking at me purposely)

Laura: Just nothing… (looking away while blushing)

Eunhyuk: Your hair smells nice (as he were smiling my hair)

Laura: You are just as weird as usual……

Eunhyuk: Well I just love you that’s why!

Laura: Aren't you embarrassed?

Eunhyuk: For what?

Laura: Saying these harmonies words!

Eunhyuk: I don't care because I am not going to let you go anymore! (holding my body tightly)

Laura: You are the sweetest guy ever! (staring back to him)

Eunhyuk: You are the girl that I dated the longest! (staring back)

We both laugh and I tucked myself near him and while he was  hugging me around. That night can be counted as the best night for both of us to enjoy…

It was morning already and both of us were staring at the sunset from the window

Laura: It's so beautiful!

Eunhyuk: Yea (giving me a back hug)

Laura: We better get going or else paparazzi will catch us in a scandal!

Eunhyuk nodded and both of them dress afterwards. Unfortunately Laura hair was puffing out like a mental women causing Eunhyuk to laugh at the whole time.

Laura: Will you stop laughing! (angrily)

Eunhyuk: Okay I will stop! (As they were arriving in front of Smile Dorm)

Laura: I home now, you better go home now and take some rest afterwards!

Eunhyuk: Sure but after you kiss me! (pointing where he wanted to kiss, like  a child)

Laura: Fine (as she was pulling Eunhyuk closer to her)

Unfortunately she was been tricked as she was about to kiss him. He turn and made them lip to lip. 

Laura broke it immediately and she was anger of what he done.

Laura; Yah! Didn’t you say on the face not your lip! (slapping his arm)

Eunhyuk: I am sorry! Mianhe!!

As Laura was still anger at him suddenly the door opened that cause them to surprise.

Angel: I see a couple making up right now!

Helen: Me too!

Hera: Me three!

Jessica: Me fourth!

Sugie: Me fifth!

Elana: Me sixth!

Laura: OKAY! Let's snap out of it! You better leave now or else you will get caught!

Eunhyuk nodded and went to their lift to go home. While Laura unfortunately is been caught by Smile and was demand to tell what happen last night in a funny and harsh torch. Also goes to him when he arrive home.

Members from both side: What did you guys do last night?

(Eunhyuk and Laura) looking at their members: Like what..a couple will do?

Members from both side: More detail!

(Eunhyuk and Laura): Um..SECRET!!!!!!

Members from both side: Okay.. Since you are not telling we are going to do harsh torch so prepare!!!!

(Eunhyuk and Laura) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Days has pass our relationship is build much closer than it was before. And sometimes I want to cried because when my treatment comes and I am in pain because of the effects, and seeing him there looking at me suffering from these treatments. I can see his watery eyes but I always act strong in front of him and make myself warm into his heart. Eunhyuk for you I will win this fight! I promise!