Chapter 13-Do you support my choices?

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

-SNU Emergency Office-

I was been call to my master room and also Elana too.

Master: You guys finally came!

Elana: Is there any problems?

Master: Sit first and I will tell you!

We both nodded and sat.

Master: You guys have been working at our hospital for a long time and you guys manage to have your studying and your artist time really well and I am proud with you guys!

Laura and Elana just left a laugh was continuing listening to their master talking.

Master: You girls have heard about the World International Volunteering Doctor right?

We both was silent but nodded still..

Master: Good news is this year our hospital has also been selected and participate in this volunteering!

Laura: Your saying we are been selected?

Master: Genius! Well we only have few places for our doctors to go in and we thought and nominate you guys to go for this!

We sat in silent and kept listening after my master has finish talking and gave us form to sign after we made up our mind!

Laura: Hey Elana what your decision?

Elana: I don’t know, hard choice you?

Laura: Same here!

Elana: Why don’t we have a talk with the members including JYP?

I nodded what Elana say and call JYP to come to Smile Dorm around 7pm after we get off work.

Elana: I better get back to work now! See ya!

Laura: See ya! After she wave goodbye to her! I took out my phone and wanted someone to make the decision for her and thought about him.

To: Eunhyuk

Heyy monkey oppa! I having a hard choice here! Can you please help me?

From Laura

After I send my message I lend on the wall and was thinking what should I do next? I got my instinct back and open by phone to the message he send.

To: Laura

Yeah sure continue?

From Eunhyuk

I texted back… really slow  as I didn’t know what to type

To: Eunhyuk

My master chose me as one of the international volunteering doctor! Also Elana got pick.. I don’t know should I go or not!

From: Laura

In my heart is like 50% I should go and 50% I shouldn’t go! This is driving me nuts!

To: Laura

Well it your choice! I support your choice!

From Eunhyuk

I was reading the message again and again and I still couldn’t figure out my decision! My phone was vibrating to a call..

Laura: Hello?

Eunhyuk: Hey

Laura: Hey..

Eunhyuk: Well its your choice! I will support the choices you make!

Laura: But if I got I don’t know when will I return! This program might go for 1 year maybe 10 years or so on! And I don’t when will I ever return!

Eunhyuk: Have you told JYP?

Laura: We going to talk about it tonight at our dorm!

Eunhyuk: I will come also! And also Sungmin hyung!

Laura: Okay see you then!

Eunhyuk: Bye!

 

 

-7pm Smile Dorm-

Everyone was there including Sungmin and Eunhyuk to hear about the meeting.

Jessica: So what's the meeting for today, calling for everyone?

Laura: Today meeting is about Elana and I

Everyone looked us in curious look

JYP: I know, what are you guys are going to talk about! I support your choice

After what JYP say everyone was just lost

Helen: CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Elana: Our master have nominated us to go the international volunteer doctor and we don’t know should we go or not.

After what Elana say everyone had their head down including Sungmin and Eunhyuk but we know this decision is hard to make because if we go, we never known when will we come return.

Laura: If we go, we also decide to leave group! Me as the leader will elect a leader for our group to lead you guys after we leave!

Hera: One word I OBJECT!

Helen: Me too!

Jessica: Me three!

Sugie: Me fourth!

Angel: Me fifth!

After the objection everyone went to their room with slapping sound left only Elana, Laura, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and JYP in the lounge.

Laura: Why is this so hard?

Eunhyuk: It's okay I support you!

Laura: For real?

Eunhyuk: Even though I don’t want too but since this is an opportunity for you, I think you should go! (giving me a back hug)

Laura: Thank you (facing towards him for a hug)

Eunhyuk: Its okay!

Elana: Do you support me?

Sungmin nodded and gave Elana a kiss on the forehead. Elana smiled hugged him to feel his warm heart.

Elana and I decided to talk to each members about volunteering as international doctor and hope they change their minding support us with our dreams.

Elana and Jessica talking

Elana: Jess, eonnie and I wants you to support us for this volunteering

Jessica was sitting there quietly as Elana was talking

Jessica: I want to support you guys but does thus require you guys to leave the group?

Elana: It does because if we do this volunteering we never when we ever return…

Jessica started to sob with tears that Elana and Laura will be leaving the group shortly

Jessica: When are you guys leaving?

Elana: Next year 2012 January 4th (just think the story happen in 2011)

Jessica was just silent and didn’t know what to say

Elana: But don’t worry for this year will we work our best for the group before we leave

Jessica: I just know I going to miss you guys soon

Elana: But both of us is going to miss you guys more especially Laura since she is the omma in the group. Remember before we left Australia our parents order Laura to take of us since she the oldest? And took care of us too long and its time we repay her to let her and me to success our dreams as doctors. Please Jessica we need you guys to support us, we don’t want to leave also but this is an opportunity and only chance during our life time..

Jessica than nodded and have a weak smile on her face. Elana saw her weak smile, hugged her and whisper to her hears

Elana: Thank you Jessica (hugging Jessica)

Jessica hugged back and supported their dreams

Laura and Sugie and Angel talking

Laura told exact same things as what Elana say. Sugie and Angel started to cry with tears falling down heavily Laura didn’t want make this choice. But she wants to take to opportunity to success her parents dream before they died as becoming an international volunteering doctor. They both nodded and made a mini group hug to comfort each other.

Later on its was Laura and Helen talking at first Helen stand strong and keep the objection going for awhile but after a few words she started to change her, even she doesn’t want to but she seriously want her both eonnie to success their dreams and could help many people they can with their own hands.

Lastly it was Hera the person that started the objection, at first Hera kind of run-away the chat when we were talking about it but glad for just a few talks and members talking about it. She change her mind and support us with her truly hearts.

We told JYP about the news and he nodded and supported us our dream. Not long after the news told to everyone in JYP nation, JYP announce that Elana I will be leaving the group next year for attending international volunteering doctor. But we know after this news is spread there will a lot of disappointed faces when we leave especially our fans.

Since we have one year to stay in our group , our master in our hospital have agree to lets us have more breaks than usual for been with our family and friends. Isnt just fun? Getting to spend more time with our family instead working day and night as we are exhausted like hell but sometimes exams cured since it our last year in medical university. 

Months has pass already and its almost end of the year and gradually Elana I have also finish our uni. Now we are a full doctor doesn’t need to do anymore trainee work at the same time of studying.

Today is SBS Gayon Daejun everyone was preparing having their big day today for their fans. Unfortunately them, their fans was been tricked and not many of them came. As their little sisters and friends we were trying to comfort them and telling them not to be that angry, they nodded and enjoy themselves in Gayon Daejun. Every performance on each idol went really well afterwards and fans were extremely having fun and you could actually hear the fanchant even thought you are a far distance from them. After the end of the SBS Gayon Daejun, Eunhyuk told me to wait for him at the stage, as I thinking why are we meeting at the stage. I listen to after all and went on the stage to wait him but the stage was just dark and there was only one light spotting.

Laura: Eunhyuk are you there? (looking around)

There was a moment silent and suddenly lights from the stairs started to flash and words appeared. I was a bit shock and very touched.

Words- LAURA WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I turn to my left as I saw a figure coming, it was him wearing a suit with a red bow tie. I was looking at him in a very shock move but touched in every second

Eunhyuk: Are you touched? (trying to make me blush)

Laura: Kind of (looking away to stop blushing)

Eunhyuk: So will you marry me then? (turn my body towards him)

Laura: If you are proposing to someone, shouldn’t you have a ring to propose?

After what Eunhyuk heard he smile and took out a red rose in his suit and a ring attach to it. I looked at him at I was really touched I really want to cry out but the tears wouldn’t just come out.

Then he squad down and propose

Eunhyuk: Laura, will you marry me?

I really want to say yes but thought a second: But I am leaving soon as a international volunteering doctor, and I don’t know when will I come back

Eunhyuk: It doesn’t matter, as long as we love each other nothing matters

Laura: What if I come back 10 years later, and am I old already, unable to have children as this age?

Eunhyuk: Well having children or not isn't a problem as long as we love each other and continuing to love until old that wouldn’t be a problem any more. Also we can go around the world if we get old and isnt that what you want before?

I looked at him deeply and also him and was really emotionless how he still remember one of the reason I want him to move on, instead been with me.

Laura: What if I die during the volunteering program, are you still going to wait?

Eunhyuk: If you die  I will still love you continuing until the end , and I am sure I can find you in the next world or in the next century if we meet and I will once propose to you again!

As I keep staring at him, the words he said has flow into my heart deeply, each word he say I remember really clearly and I just really want to burst tears out of what he say.

Eunhyuk: Laura, not matter what happen to us as long we have our heart together that matters! Laura will you marry me?

I couldn’t hold onto myself anymore and nodded to him. He was really happy and puts the ring into my hands and hugged really tightly as I could feel his heartbeat going.

Suddenly I was shock seeing all idols on stage clapping and cheering for us and I also notice one thing is that there is a cameraman filming. I burst into tears as I was touched, my members made a group hug and congratulated me from been the man I love wife. Somehow don’t know who suggested us to kiss!

Idols: KISS! KISS! KISS!

We looked at each other really awkwardly and made our lips touched to together for our kiss. But broke really quickly after our lip touched together.