Chapter 20- I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

3 years later-

 

( how Shinye will look at the age of 3, she is so cute and pretty XD)

 

Our  gathering with our friends at the beach. Today was our gathering with our friends since we haven't seen each other for quite a long time and today the gathering was at the beach causing our toddler Shinye to be hyper. As we were heading to the beach Shinye could not stop the chatting about the excitement she is having playing with                     Super Junior ajeossi  children. Eunhyuk was driving the car and me sitting next to him and our toddler Shinye at the middle back, Eunhyuk was holding my hand and I turn to him but instead him talking he was smiling peacefully to me while driving.

Shinye: OMMA! OMMA! APPA! APPA!!

Laura: Yeah honey?

Shinye: I can't wait to go the beach!

Laura: Really, well at the beach you must be very careful playing with Super Junior ajeossi children!

Shinye: Yeah I will, I will be very careful!

Eunhyuk: Don't get yourself wet in the water, you know!

Shinye: I will get myself in the water than appa!!

Eunhyuk: Shinye.. !

Shinye: I am sorry appa! (cutely)

Eunhyuk and I just laugh at her cuteness from what she is saying. Some reason today I feel really exhausted and but happy still for my daughter to come to the beach.

Finally we arrived at the beach, we saw a lot of people especially our friends. Both of us were holding hands to meet our friends but unfortunately Shinye pretty much ran away after she arrive at the beach seeing all those children there playing.

Leeteuk: You guys finally arrive! (with his dimples showing)

Eunhyuk: Yep (holding my hand to greet everyone)

Angel: Eonnie, I miss you so much! (hugging me tightly)

Laura: I miss you too (as I was trying to pinch her face)

Both of us smiled and laughed at our silliness. Suddenly everyone came out to greet me and hugged me warmly as they know my tumour came back 3 years ago and I was been fighting with it until then.

After Elana and I return, Smile disband and left JYP Entertainment they went off to success their dreams and married the man they love and believe it was one that they could be together for rest of their lives.

Elana- doctor                        Hera-athletic

Sugie- language teacher     Helen-dancing teacher

Jessica-author                       Angel-VET

As they were playing really hyper, I walked myself to the beach and sat myself comfortably seeing my daughter playing happily with other children near the water. It reminds me a lot of stuff that I have with the beach me as a kid, having Catherine as a sister, dating with Eunhyuk and many more memories that I remember. These memories that I have will never erase because they just to precious to me I just don’t want to forget. Suddenly I feel someone back-hugging and realise it was him. At first I thought it was my friends instead it was this monkey!

Eunhyuk: What's wrong? (as he was my head)

Laura: Nothing, I am just a bit tired! (lending my head on his shoulder)

Eunhyuk: Look at Shinye, having so much fun near the water (pointing where she was playing)

Laura: Yea, especially with Elaine that nerd child!

Both of us laughed as we thought Elaine was a nerd child.

Eunhyuk: I wonder how will Shinye look in the future? (came out with a random question)

Laura: A beautiful women that looks like her father (in a weak voice)

After what Eunhyuk heard from Laura he knows the day had finally come. He close his eyes hoping its not true and thinking I might be just tired.

Eunhyuk: You think?

Laura: Why not? ( weak voice)

Eunhyuk laughed but I smiled believing my daughter is going to a female version of her father pretty and smart when she becomes an adult.

Laura: Honey.. (starting to struggle to talk)

Eunhyuk: Yeah.. (looking down to me)

Laura: I love you.. (as I told him while we were face to face)

Eunhyuk: Love you too! ( as he peck my lips)

Eunhyuk moved his shoulder a bit and laid my head comfortable for a lend. And he was also holding onto my hands feeling his warm pulse. But each time I talk, he holds tightly as I can feel it.

I close my eyes slowly as I was feeling the warm breeze and the ocean sound that made me relax.

Laura: Honey, I am sorry...

Eunhyuk: What for? (curiously)

Laura: That I broke our promise..

Eunhyuk: Its okay, as long as I love you it doesn’t matter!

Laura: I am sorry I cannot wait for you!

Eunhyuk: Its okay, remember we promise each other, if we don’t wait for each other in this generation we will find each other in the next or even in the next world to be together and wait until the end!

I laughed what he say and started closing my eyes completely, as I was mumbling to myself I say, Eunhyuk I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end, raise Shinye well and also I love you. After saying these words I have a small tear dropped out of eyes into our hands as my eyes were completely shut. And also my hand was getting colder and colder. Eunhyuk notice I was completely as asleep and my hand was getting really cold. He put his arm around my head and laid it comfortable on his lap. As my head was on his lap he was my hair slowly and gently and also on my face.

Eunhyuk: I love you too! (dropping a small tear out of his eyes) He then kiss on my pure face and kept it afterwards.

Everyone notice us and ran towards us including our children.

Kyuhyun: Did Laura….

Eunhyuk nodded before he could even finish his sentence. Everyone started to have watery eyes knowing that I have pass away.

I was sitting there with Laura on my lap and I started my daughter face, what Laura told me before saying she will be a beautiful young women just like me. I kissed on her forehead as I see her reminds me of Laura.

Shinye: What happen to omma? ( as I was still her pure face)

Eunhyuk: Omma is currently asleep!

Shinye: Than when is omma going to wake up?

Eunhyuk: Omma is not going to wake up, omma is taking a long rest for now on!

Shinye: If omma doesn’t wake up, who's taking care Shinye than?

Eunhyuk: Appa, will do!

Shinye just stood there in silent but was being hugged by everyone with watery eyes dropped onto her clothes. Shinye was still small and they didn’t want to be so cruelty saying so straight forward that I pass away and  to make it easier they just told their children and repeating to Shinye again that I am just asleep and not waking at all.

-Funeral-

After Laura pass away, I call my sister-in-law to inform her that Laura has pass away. At first she was crying with the shocking news but I told her sister will like her to be happy instead crying for her after her death. She nodded and promise to come to Korea as soon as possible to attend the funeral. Catherine did arrive to Korea in short time and hugged my daughter extremely tight when she saw her at the airport, I guess it makes her remind her of Laura when they were little. Shinye does look like Laura, with a pure little cute face. After the funeral was done, everyone told me to stay strong, and to have hope to raise my daughter well. I nodded what everyone told me and I turn and looked and touched the photo of my wife held in the funeral. Laura does look like an angel, her smile gives me hope, her smiles gives me love, her smiles can just give to anyone that just need help. I am really glad to meet her during my journey and I took the chance to love her. While I was looking at my wife photo, Shinye was been taking care by my sister in law and my family. I couldn’t convince my sister in law to stay here since she had her own family she needs to be with them, I didn’t really force her to stay so I respect what decision she makes. But I will still keep an eye on her and take care of her if she is in trouble it could be the last thing I could have done for Laura.

The monk told us to write a message for my wife Laura after her death. I decided to write this and make an promise for her when she goes to a new generation.

 Laura, I will also love you forever, and I will make a promise from raising Shinye well. And also never say I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end! Because we will wait for each other until the end maybe not in this generation but I believe in the next one if we meet one day and fall in love like in this generation!

Love from beloved husband Lee Hyuk Jae and beloved daughter Lee Shinye

 

After the funeral was done Shinye and I headed home, while I was holding her hand. She smiled to be cutely and I smile back.

Shinye: Appa!

Eunhyuk: What is it? ( as I was squadding down to her height)

Shinye: Is omma really not going to come back? (curiously)

Eunhyuk nodded and hugged Shinye to warm her.

Shinye: Will omma still take care of Shinye, even if omma isnt here?

Eunhyuk: Omma, will always take care of Shinye and also taking care of us! ( her face)

Shinye: Where's omma than?

Eunhyuk thought a good thing that could represent me from taking care of Shinye.

Eunhyuk: Omma is at the sun! Looking down to Shinye each day to grow to a beautiful young women! (smiling to her)

Shinye: Really! Omma is the sun? (cutely)

Eunhyuk: Yeah! (smiling at her cuteness)

Eunhyuk: Should we head home now?

Shinye nodded. Eunhyuk squad down again and carry her back home. While they were walking suddenly Shinye started screaming out of something.

Shinye: OMMA! I AM SHINYE!! ARE YOU LOOKING AT US RIGHT NOW? (shouting her voice out)

I smiled to the sun and mumbled myself as Shinye couldn’t hear: Laura, I love you! Hope you can hear the words I say!

Shinye: Appa, did you just say something? (looking me weirdly)

Appa: No, I didn’t say anything! Let head home shall we? (smiling to her)

Shinye cutely nodded. Both of them started smiling to each other and headed home afterwards.

 

 

 Eunhyuk, I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end! Saranghae~ 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry from making this story ending sad >~< but i hope u guys really enjoy reading it!

I can give you guys an option from having an extra about Shinye and Eunhyuk of have they lived after Laura is not here anymore or do you guys want me to end it like this?

Can you guys please tell me as soon as possible because right now i am on holidays but i need study and do homework before school starts!

Please tell me as soon as possible should you think i should add an extra chapter or just leave it! 

Thank you!