Chapter 15:I am back!

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

4 years later- 2016

I waited for her, four years already I even return from my military service in case she comes back. Laura where are you? Are you going back soon, I miss you so much! I try to hold my emotion as today was a big day for Super Junior and many artist as today was the presentation of Golden Disk Award. I was putting on the suit as the stylist told me too and also the ring, the one where I purpose to her back in 2011. But I didn’t take any emotion on afterwards I know I still need to work hard and waited for and love her until the end.

I came back secretly just one day before Golden Disk Award without telling him and also along with Elana. We were planning to surprise them in their big days, we were really luckily how we get to come back for really after international volunteering program had ended. Well since tonight it their day, better get dress and scared them!! Hahaha including Smile! To tell them we are back!!

 

-Golden Disk Award-

MC 1: Well so many great performance and awards have given out already! Now it time to hear who is the artist of the year!

As what MC 1 say a lot of fans started to scream on top of their lungs as they we were hoping their favourite artist to win.

MC 2: Well there is soo many good bands that might win tonight like SUPER JUNIOR, SMILE, SNSD, BIG BANG, INFINITE, SHINEE, 2NE1, TVXQ! As fans scream started to get more louder than they were.

Back stage-

Elana and I was dressed really pretty, me in black dress with my hair down and she with white dress and half of hair is been pony tailed. The back stagers told us to go now and scared them but we made a plan me first scaring him while his sitting down and Elana scared Sungmin as they were receiving awards.

MC 1: Well you know we have a special guest today?

MC 2: Really who? (pretending to look curious)

MC 1: Well it’s a secret! (making all the artist suspicious)

Eunhyuk didn’t really realise I was behind in walking towards him. As other artist saw me and started screaming including fans and the camera man took focus on us. As he was still looking around, I tapped in his shoulder! He turn around and looked shock and very happy!

MC 1: Well our guest has finally reveal and it Laura, Eunhyuk girlfriend and also a former member from Smile!

Eunhyuk: You came back! (looking shock)

Laura: Well, I am getting old now and I have to be someone wife especially a monkey wife! (smiling cutely towards him)

Eunhyuk just smile and blush and hugged really tightly as he miss me so much. We broke the hug and I turn around and saw a group people I miss a lot and it was Smile. I smile to them and they smile back, we formed a group hug how we misses each other so much!

MC 2: Let me now announce who's the artist of the year shall we?

Artist: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC 2: Okay, this year 2016 Golden Disk Award goes to… SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

As the scream started to go louder, I realise Sungmin oppa was coming towards me, I knew it he must be asking where's Elana!

Sungmin: Laura, where's Elana?

Laura: I don’t know she might be here somewhere looking (pretending not knowing the answer)

While I was been dragged to the stage by Eunhyuk. As they were receiving the awards again and making their speech, someone was shock seeing an angel in his eyes.

MC 2: Look! We have here another special guest!

Sungmin smile and was also really happy how Elana came back! He kind of ran off the stage and hugged her immediately after missing her so much these years. Elana smile back as she was answering all the question that Sungmin made her reply. She also hugged Smile members and ask me to come back to form a group hug. Everyone  started to applause as they saw a reunite of a group but unfortunately Elana and I made up our minds saying we will not return back to the music industry anymore as we want to keep been a doctor instead. 

Golden Disk Award had finally ended while everyone was heading home, I realise I have a stalker and realise it was him.

Laura: Why, aren't you going home? (turning towards his direction)

Eunhyuk: Well today I want to spend some time with you! (putting his arm on my shoulder in-case I run away)

I nodded to him and he started to my head title towards another side as he was hugging me.

Eunhyuk: I miss you so much! (watery eyes)

Laura: Me too! (rubbing his watery eyes)

Eunhyuk: I thought you have die, since you haven't came back with any news. (one tear coming out)

Laura: I am really sorry, I didn’t contact you and made you so worried! (hugging the hug tightly to warm him)

Eunhyuk: No, leaving me okay!

I nodded what he say: I am also someone wife already! I need to take my responsibility to take care of him now!

He smiled and peck me onto my lips.

Eunhyuk: So you are ready to married me?

Laura: You are propose  to me  4years ago! And my answer now is yes I am prepare to be your wife now!

He smile more widely than before and blush a bit.

Eunhyuk: Than yes I am prepare to be your husband now!

I smile in cheerfully mood and blushed more each time when I looked at him.

Laura: Let's go home shall we?

Eunhyuk nodded and follow to me to my car and headed home, including a couple we forgot about but we waited for them for a few second. Glad they came also we already gone home.