Chapter 1-I'm sorry that I cannot love you anymore!

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

They were lovers for many years but unfortunately due to one thing that cause them to break up but the fated they have together somehow brings them together in the middle of their path.

Laura: Let's break up!

Eunhyuk: What... why? (Looking at Laura confusing)

Laura: Because I don’t love you anymore and I am currently interest in other guys (It’s because a week ago Laura has suddenly felt her back was in pain and she went for a check-up with Elana companying her and it was checked as she got a spine inner tumour inside her) She didn’t want Eunhyuk to suffer because she is sick and decided to break up with him.

Eunhyuk: Who are you interest in then? (Watery eyes)

Laura: None of your business ~in a weak voice, but acting as strong in front of him~ (inside her heart is completely frozen)

Eunhyuk: LAURA! WAIT!!!

Laura: (~walks away~ pretend to not hear him and walk away) Eunhyuk I am sorry for your sake please forget about me! (Close her eyes with tears dropping down)

Eunhyuk: Laura please don’t!!! (Crying so hard by himself in a middle of a park)

Smile Dorm:

Laura came back to the dorm but she was extremely tired and heartbroken of what happen just then. The Smile members saw Laura and notice her how down she was. The Smile member order Sugie to comfort her. Laura throws herself on the bed and started crying and how painful she is right now.

Sugie: Eonnie (means older sister in Korean) are you okay?

Laura didn't know how to reply to her but hugged Sugie immediately when she asked are you okay Eonnie?

Sugie: It's okay Eonnie! We are all here with you! No matter how sick you are we always there for you, caring for you, loving you forever!

Laura: Thanx Sugie!

Sugie: its okay Eonnie, my shoulder is always for you to lend on

Sugie put Laura’s head up where her face was. And she use her thumb to rub those tears fallen from her eyes. The others members saw and hugged altogether where Laura can feel the warm love from them.

Smile: Eonnie we love you! SARANGHAE!!

Laura smile and laugh from each cuteness that each member shows. And she couldn't stand most of them and kind of forgot what happened just then.

 

Super Junior Dorm:

Eunhyuk came back and look very tired and his eyes were extremely swollen. The members saw how badly his eyes were and called Donghae down to help and find what happen.

Ryeowook: Hello, Hyung! Where's Donghae hyung? We need help!

Leeteuk: Wookie! He is here...What happened?

Ryeowook: We don’t know what happen but his eyes are very swollen and we have a feeling it might have something to do with Laura

Leeteuk: Okay. I got it! DONGHAE!! (Shutting across the house)

Donghae: What’s it hyung? (Coming out of his room)

Leeteuk: Something happen to Eunhyuk and it might have something to do with Laura somehow

(Even SJ members doesn't know that Laura got a spine inner tumour because for Eunhyuk sake to forget about Laura, all members from Smile decided not to tell them)

Donghae: Okay, I will go now!

Few minutes pass already the other SJ members were trying to figure out what happen to Eunhyuk. While he kept the door shut and it makes all the members worrying about him. Eunhyuk was really angry and he throw all the stuff that Laura gave him but has stopped when he was holding the photo frame of Laura and him hugging each other and looking each other in the type of love. He couldn’t act strong again and his tears came back like a waterfall. Donghae finally arrive, he quickly went to Eunhyuk room and open with the spare keys that could access to his room.

Donghae: Eunhyuk-shi wants wrong? (He was shock, when he saw all the stuff that Laura gave him was on the floor)

Eunhyuk: We broke up! But I can't stop thinking about her! I was about to thrown this photo frame away somehow I couldn’t because I love her!

Donghae: Was there a reason?

Eunhyuk: She said she didn't love me anymore!

Donghae didn't believe what Eunhyuk said and thought a second there must be a reason why she broke up with him.

Donghae: Rest Eunhyuk! Don't let yourself down so easily!!! STAY STRONG!

Eunhyuk nodded and went to his bed. Donghae patted his back and say it’s okay maybe tomorrow you will find a person you love more than her and is better than her.

Donghae didn't know why he say that because in his heart Laura is a smart, intelligent, pretty and kind heart person in his eyes and nothing could be compared.

Ryeowook: Hyung! What happen to Eunhyuk hyung? Why is his eyes so swollen? 

Donghae: Those two broke up….

SJ members: WHAT!!! (Shock)

Donghae: Shhhh...His slept now, don’t wake him!

On the other side of the door he wasn't, because he could hear the conversation between Donghae and the other SJ members and also he couldn’t stop thinking about Laura. He took his phone and wanted to text Laura to tell her, he doesn’t want to break up and he still loves her but when he open his phone and sees the wallpaper his eyes started to swollen again. He gave up on texting and wanted to fall asleep as soon as possible.

On the other hand Smile Dorm, it was getting late already each member was sleeping really tight except for Laura who had her eyes still open. She couldn't sleep because she was still thinking about Eunhyuk the man she truly loved for many years. 

Laura: Mianhe Eunhyuk! I love you but I can't! (Tears coming out)

Sugie heard the words from Laura mumbling. Sugie pray to god and mumble while Laura was trying to get some sleep.

Sugie: God please don’t take eonnie away!

Eunhyuk: Laura, is it true you don’t love me anymore?

That night was the day they felt it was more a longer night that it was before. Because they want to sleep and get over it what happen just then but somehow god isn't there to help them to fall asleep.