Arrogant but Sweet?

The Only Exception

 

At Kims Diamond Company

Kim Seohyun entered her office which designed minimalists yet elegant. The floor was covered with oak flooring which given the luxurious appeal. She can see the entire Seoul city through the wide glass window surrounding the office. At one side of the wall there is glass shelf that displays her Diamond collection from around the world and to secure all valuable things in here there is 24 hours surveillance camera around her office door and to enter there will be a special code needed and there only few people know about that code.

She walks toward her desk and found a package with a greeting card on it, she reads that and she cannot hide her smile. She didn’t angry at all, she found it funny. She also found a name card that glued behind the greeting card;

CEO of Jung’s Golden Corporation, Jung Yonghwa.

She was a bit surprised. So, he was the CEO of Jung’s Golden Corporation, she thought to herself. She tells her secretary; Victoria-ssi to bring the suit to the laundry and make sure the stain is gone. She feels responsible for this and somehow she feels regret not walk carefully. But, still she will never apologize to him. He even called her Arrogant Lady. Hmm, he is interesting. She smiled devilishly.

Then suddenly her cellphone ringing, it was Sooyoung who called her;

“Yobuseyo, Sooyoung onnie…”

“Yobuseyo, Hyunni-ah… Can you come with us tonight to Black Rose club?”

“Hmm, I think I can…”

“Okay, later Yuri and Tiffany will pick you up”’

“Arasho… bye onnie…”

“Bye, hyunnie… see you later”

Seohyun and her onnies sometimes spend the night at that club, talking to each other or just drinking happily. It will be the girl’s night out since tomorrow is weekend.

Meanwhile,

At Jung’s Golden Corporation

Yonghwa just arrived with his Black Porsche Cayanne at the company, Jungshin helped him opened his car door;

“Thank you!” Yonghwa smiled at him.

“You’re welcome, Hyung!”

“Any schedule for today?”

“In the next 15 minutes you have to meet your father in his office, after that your mother will have lunch with you in her favorite restaurant, then tonight Jonghyun invited us to his club.”

He just nodded and goes to his father office immediately, when he opened the door he found Mr. Kim was talking to his father.

“Annyeong haseyo, Samchon…” He bowed and smiled at Mr. Kim.

“Are you Yonghwa? Waa, it has been a long time…”He smiled back.

As far as Yonghwa knows, Mr. Kim is the most down-to-earth and friendly man he ever knew, but how come his daughter becomes so arrogant like that. Yonghwa thought to himself.

“Dee, Samchon… how are you?”

“I’m fine, Yonghwa… thank you for asking, how about you?”

Then three of them talking like there is no tomorrow, they joking and laughing together. Yonghwa actually is really close to his father, they often talk heart to heart. Only with his father, he can talk about everything without being judge, his father was the coolest person in the world and Yonghwa really loves him very much. He actually is closed with his parents, his mom also loves him and hope Yonghwa will find a good woman to become her daughter-in-law. His parents were so hilarious and can be seriously firm depends on the situation.

Yonghwa back to his office and found a package with a greeting card on it, he already knew who sent this for him;

Dear Annoying Guy

I clean it well, are you satisfied now?

Best regards,

Someone who hates you

Yonghwa didn’t understand her at all, he thought after a day she could finally think clearly and feels regret about this, but she didn’t feel guilty at all. Now she called me an annoying guy. That woman really knows how to piss him off. He exhales.

“Hyung, you looked so piss off, what happened?”

Yonghwa gives the greeting card to Jungshin, he suddenly laugh out loud.

“This is just so funny, Hyung… no one have been this brave… she is really different” Jungshin laughed.

“Shut up, Jungshin…”

But Jungshin cannot stop his laughter, he even holding his stomach because it hurts as he laughs too much.

--c---c---c---c—

At Cassiopeia’s Restaurant

“Omoeni, how are you?” Yonghwa hug and kiss her cheek.

“I’m fine, son… what happened to you? Why you look so upset?”

“Nothing, Omoeni… I’m fine…” Yonghwa smiled.

“Okay then, let’s order something for you and you will order something for me, like we always do” Mrs. Jung smiled.

Yonghwa nodded and order his mom favorite. His mom also did the same.

The restaurant was not crowded and somehow it was quiet, just a few table filled. And suddenly two women go inside and Mrs. Jung immediately tells them to join her and Yonghwa. Yonghwa was shocked as he saw Kim Seohyun and Mrs. Kim together. Yonghwa sighed.

“Annyeong haseyo, Imo and May I know your name, miss?” Yonghwa greet them politely pretends that she didn't know her.

Seohyun was a bit shocked too, but she hides it very well. She then smiles sweetly to him and Mrs. Jung.

“Annyeong haseyo, Imo… Nan Kim Seohyun imnida”

“Nice to meet you, miss… I’m Jung Yonghwa”

She pretends she doesn’t know him at all and Yonghwa will also play his part well. Technically, they already know each other but since it was not so nice introduction, Yonghwa thought this kind of meeting is nice too; maybe both of them can become friend at least. But, when he thought about how arrogant she was yesterday, suddenly he feels piss of again and how come she becomes so sweet today.

“How are you doing, Imo?” Yonghwa asked Mrs. Kim.

“I’m fine, thank you for asking…” Mrs. Kim smiled

“Oh, right… Seohyun-ah, how about the auction yesterday? Are you getting that old clock antiques?” Mrs. Jung suddenly asked her.

“Dee, Imo… I’m glad I got it, it was my favorite.” She smiled.

Then they all talking happily to each other, but still Yonghwa doesn’t understand her at all. Seohyun didn’t show an arrogance face at all. Yonghwa still think is she the same woman who spilled coffee to his suits yesterday, is she the same as that super arrogant woman as yesterday, if she is the same why he feels she was different. Is she just acting or pretends like nothing happen, she thinks by doing that I will forget about yesterday’s accident, Yonghwa wrestles with his own mind. But, I can sense her charm and I don’t know why I feel she was different with other woman I ever met and why I feel something that make me curious about her. I’m going crazy now, Yonghwa thought to himself.

-------

What will happen next in the club? Hmm... 

Thank you for subscribing ^^