Clubbers in the Club

The Only Exception

At the club

Yonghwa gets out from his Porsche Cayanne with his evening black suit, he is looking elegant while at the same time people can sense his arrogance attitude. But still every woman eyes is on him, every moved from him makes them cannot take their eyes from him. There is a long queue in front of the club door, but because he is the regulars here and even the guards recognized him, he didn’t have to waiting in line just like everyone else. The guards immediately tell him to enter the club; he thanked the guards and smile made every woman in the waiting line start talking about him.

Yonghwa looked around and found Jonghyun sits in the VIP table;

“What’s up?” Jonghyun smiled at him.

“I’m great, how ‘bout you?”

“I’m great too… what do you want to drink?”

“Hmm, I will have a bottle of whisky… and by the way where is Minhyuk? I bet he must be busy with his brand new hotel”

Jonghyun tell the waiter to bring a bottle of whisky immediately to their table;

“Yeah, he was really busy… and where is Jungshin?”

“He is on the way…”

“I see, I know Jungshin he will never miss the chance to having fun in my club… the nicest club on earth” Jonghyun laughed.

“Yeah, because he can get free flow whisky and cocktail” Yonghwa laughed too.

“Yaa… I will collect from you then, since you are his boss”

Suddenly, a couple of women entering the club; Jonghyun knew them all; they were regulars here always having some girl’s night out at his club. Yonghwa recognizes one of them, it was Kim Seohyun. He sighed, why they have to meet again.

“Those women right there are really friendly, I will introduce you to them…”

“I’m not interested…”

“Whoaa, since when you are not interested in woman? Am I having hearing problem?” Jonghyun laughed.

“Yaa.. Jonghyun, quit teasing me”

“Okay, Arashoo.. I will greet them by myself then”

Jonghyun come to their table and greets them all;

“Annyeong haseyo yorobunn…”

“Annyeong haseyooo…” They all greet him back.

“Hmm, what do you want to order?”

“We still think about it, we will order it later” Sooyoung smiled at him.

“Okay, catch with you later girls” Jonghyun gives his best smile.

Jonghyun back to his table, now Jungshin and Minhyuk already joined them.

“What happened to your boss, Jungshin? Why suddenly he didn’t interesting in woman?”

“Huh? Am I having hearing problem?” Jungshin looked at where Jonghyun’s hand pointed and he was laughed really hard as he saw Kim Seohyun there.

“See, I tell him I will introduce to the girls there… but he said he was not interested”

“Hyung, are you okay?” Minhyuk asked Yonghwa.

“Yaa.. Jungshin what are you laughing at?”

“Jungshin, do you want to die?!” Yonghwa warned him.

“Hyung, that was too funny… I cannot stop laughing…”

“Waeyooo, Jungshin tell us” Jonghyun and Minhyuk said.

Then, Jungshin started to tell everything about her; how she really pissed him off and how she became so different when he meet her in the restaurant where they have lunch together with their moms.

Jonghyun and Minhyuk also laughed now, they never expect and imagined that someone like Yonghwa can be pissed off by one woman. It was really rare, because Yonghwa always know how to treat a woman like a princess and how those women begged to be with him. But, toward Kim Seohyun he was like an idiot, he cannot act and think clearly like she just throws a spell to him.

--c---c---c—

Yonghwa starts to light his cigarette when suddenly a woman comes near him, she sits beside him. She put her hand in his lap, kissing him so passionately. He was a playboy anyway. Yonghwa seems enjoy that kissing moment, that woman wrapped her legs around his waist. Yonghwa can do anything he likes with her, while Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk escaped themselves to the bar.

Meanwhile,

From a far, Seohyun steals a gazes at him.  Just like I expect from a rich man like him, a playboy; so unfortunate, my annoying guy… She thought to herself; smiled devilishly in her mind.

“Hyunnie, what are you thinking of?” Yuri asked her.

“Nothing, onnie… let’s drink” Seohyun take a glass of whisky and drink it in one shot.

“Whoa, slowly hyunnie… “ Tiffany then pour the whisky in Seohyun’s glass again.

“So, tell us about this annoying guy…” Hyoyeon started a fun conversation between them.

Seohyun started to tell them everything about him, and then he pointed at Jung Yonghwa. They were really surprised but at the same time, they said he is handsome. She was like WTH! That annoying man, she sighed.

--c---c---c—

Seohyun’s POV

He was all alone now, seating at his table. Smoke and drink whisky. I don’t know why I found it fascinating. He was so manly and I feel something weird inside my chest. He is the annoying guy, Hyun. I tried to wake up myself from the thought of him.

He was an arrogance playboy and I hate him to become that kind of person. I of course realize that I was arrogant and stubborn too. But, at least I still live my life righteously. Not like him, disrespectful to woman, he thinks he is the only man in the world, so he can treat a woman like that. I really hate him.

And why he kept looking at me, I’m not comfortable with his stare. I try to distract my thought from him.

“Onnie, let’s go to the dance floor”

“Okay, let’s go together” They all gathered in the dance floor.

---c---c---c---

Seohyun who wear a black mini dressed which shows her beautiful body curves dance ily. Every man wants to dance with her, but of course her onnies will never let that happen unless they know the man well then they will let him dance together with Seohyun.  

Yonghwa still staring at her, he cannot take his eyes from her.

“Hyung, don’t just stares… join her in the dance floor” Jungshin tell him.

“Hyung, let’s go…” Minhyuk pulled his hand.

Then just like that the boys joined the girls in the dance floor, they dance together happily.

“Yo Yo Yo, Jonghyun is in the house!!” DJ shouted as Jonghyun enter the dance floor.

Yonghwa walked until he closed to her. She pretends like she didn’t know him at all. She danced ally against his body. Then she wrapped her hands around his neck, moved her body closed to his. Yonghwa can feel her body heat and her warm breathe in his neck, he feels so just by that. He cannot believe this. He needs more than that usually, but how come just a soft touch from her can make him so . What kind of spell does she put on him?

Seohyun then leave him just like that, she smiled devilishly. Yonghwa wants her right now, but how come she leave him like that. Yonghwa search for her in the entire dance floor but he didn’t find her. He get out from the dance floor and found her sitting next to a guy, Yonghwa knows that guy; Choi Kyuhyun the son of the owner of the biggest broadcasted station in South Korea, MBS. ! They looked really closed to each other, they even kissed passionately.

And one more time, Seohyun pissed him off. He feels like a clown.

Yonghwa’s POV

Who is he actually? What kind of relationship they both involved in? ! Why I have to think about her and her business. Whoever she’s dating was none of my concern, why I have to worry so much about it? I cannot understand her at all. She really knows how to make me upset.

I drink and smoke again alone in the bar. Another woman come closer to me and put her hand in my chest and ing my shirt. But, how come I didn’t feel anything about it. Am I sick? Why she has so much effect on me. I’m going crazy. I even didn’t want to make out with this woman right now. I think I really have a serious problem. I cannot start thinking about her since that day.

She still sat besides that man, they looked happy together.

“Hey, lovey dovey!” Sooyoung greets them and I can hear it from here, so they are a couple, huh

“Hyung, what are you looking at?” Jungshin asked him.

“Tell me, what is going on between her and him?” Yonghwa pointing at Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“Hmm… they like a happy couple to me”

“Yaa.. Jungshin, why you are so annoying lately”

“Hyung, are you okay… I’m just saying and I’m not sure about that… Maybe Jonghyun hyung know about this since he was the owner of this club”

Yonghwa called Jonghyun;

“Kyuhyun and Seohyun are having a complicated relationship. They like a couple, but actually they are not. Since his father didn’t really like Mr. Kim. What about it, Yong?”

Just wait and see, Kim Seohyun… you will be mine! My arrogant lady… He smiled devilishly.

 

 

*HUFF :) I HOPE YOU LIKE IT