Troubles oh Troubles

The Only Exception

Yonghwa’s POV

We finally arrived safely. I grabbed her hand and lead her to my car, put the entire luggage in the trunk and drive home. I feel tired, but it doesn’t matter as long as I can be with her. Not so long until we arrived at home. She tells me she wants to get some more sleep and I just nodded when suddenly my cell phones ringing, it was Jungshin;

“Yobuseyo…”

“Hyung, we should go to Busan immediately. Our branch involved in some illegal activities”

“What are these people doing, Sh*t!!” I’m really upset.

“Calm down hyung, I’m sure we can handle this…”

“Fine, let’s meet in the office…” I ended the call.

I sighed. I don’t want to leave her all alone in this house. What are these people trying to prove since I always warn them not to involve in any kind of illegal activities. Damn it!

I’m going upstairs and found her sleeping in the bed. I slowly walk toward her and whisper in her ear;

“Baby, I have to go to Busan immediately”

“Hmm…” She slowly opens her eyes.

“Nae… be careful and take care…”

“I will, are you going to be okay by yourself?”

“Nae… don’t worry” I kissed her forehead and tell her to sleep again.

I change into my usual suits and take my car’s key. I’m going to the office as fast as I could.

I hope she will be okay by herself and I hope everything will be alright.

[END of POV]

--c---

Yonghwa arrived at Jung’s Golden Corporation and Jungshin already waits for him in the entrance lobby. They immediately take Jung’s private jet to Busan. Not takes a while until they arrived in Busan and they go to Jung’s branch company there.

“I already warn them so many times not to involve in any kinds of illegal trading activities. Sh*t!! What are they doing right now is really stupid!” Yonghwa was really upset.

“Calm down,hyung… Mr. Choi must have some explanation for this” Jungshin tried to calm him down.

They finally arrived in the company. Yonghwa and Junghsin go inside the manager’s office;

“What the hell are you doing in here, Mr. Choi? Do you want to ruin Jung’s reputation?” Yonghwa said coldly, until you can feel it through your bone. He didn’t show that he was mad. He just talks so calmly and looked at the manager firmly.

“I…..I…I’m S..o…So…r..ry” He was shaking.

“Do you have plan to settle things out?” Jungshin asked.

“I…do…don’t…h…ha….have… a…n…ny” He didn’t dare to look at their eyes.

“You are fired! Get the hell out of here!” Yonghwa said.

“B…B..But…”

“No but, I don’t want to see your face ever again… now get lost!”

He packed all his things and leaves the company without saying anything at all. Yonghwa cannot tolerate this kind of things in his company because little mistake can lead to the destruction of Jung’s reputation and of course if they cannot handle this, Jung’s Golden Corporation stock price will declining and shareholders will lost their trust to the management, and they might decide to sell all the stocks they had before the price go down further and lead to another big impact to the company performances.

“What are we going to do now, hyung?”

Yonghwa doesn’t answer, he pulls his cellphone from his pocket and called his uncle, Mr. Jung Sung Ha who owned several big companies in Busan and really closed to the government;

“Yobuseyo… nae… okay, I’ll meet you there” he ends the calls.

--c---c---

Seohyun’s POV

I’m awake and found him nowhere in the bedroom. Oh, now I remember he left to Busan. I sighed. I was shock when I looked at the clock, it was 7pm. That is why I feel really hungry now. I’m going to ordered food from The Uno. I sit for a while in the sofa when suddenly the door bell ringing. The food finally arrived and the servant sets everything in the dining table.

“Enjoy your meal, young miss” she bowed.

“Nae… thank you” Seohyun said to her.

I looked at the meal and I don’t feel like eating. This house was just so quiet and how I wish Oppa would be here with me now. I don’t want to eat all alone like this. I sighed.

Suddenly my phone ringing, it’s oppa;

“Yobuseyoo…”

“Baby, are you okay without me?”

“Nae… don’t worry oppa…”

“Have you eaten?”

“Nae… how about you?”

“I’m just eating with Jungshin… and by the way… I miss you”

“Na du…”

“I’ll try to be home as soon as possible… I love you” He said.

“I love you too, oppa… bye”

“Bye, take care…” I ended the call.

I take one spoon of rice and try to eat it. I lost my appetite. Without him, I cannot do anything properly. I decide to take a shower to refresh myself. After it, I lay in the bed. Touch the empty space besides me. How I wish he’d be here with me now. I slowly closed my eyes again.

[END of POV]

--c---c---c—

Yonghwa and Jungshin arrived at the restaurant at which they will meet Mr. Jung Sung Ha;

“Yonghwa…”

Yonghwa searched for someone who called his name and found his uncle in the table near the corner. They joined Mr. Jung in that table.

“Annyeonghaseyo, nan Lee Jungshin imnida…” Jungshin bowed.

Mr. Jung just smiled and told them to sit down. Yonghwa immediately explained about the problems that they faced right now and all the impacts that they will suffered if they cannot solve this problem as soon as possible. Mr. Jung is somehow hard to read since he is really experienced in this kind of things before he finally succeed and have several big companies. So, he must really know about the complications of their problem right now. Mr. Jung said they still have to pay for the compensation but maybe he can negotiate and bargain the compensation that they should pay and if they’re lucky enough they will not have to pay for anything and the government will just let them walked freely since Mr. Jung is consider as very influential person in Busan.

“Let’s eat then…” Mr. Jung said.

They just nodded and start to eat without appetite at all since they were worried about this problem, even though his uncle already said that everything will be alright and he was sure that everything will go smoothly without more complications from the government official’s side.

After dinner, they spend the night at the hotel and guess what they cannot sleep at all. Yonghwa decides to go outside the hotel, sits by himself in the coffee shop and smokes without Jungshin. Jungshin said he will be stay at the hotel instead.

Yonghwa starts light his cigar and smoke endlessly, and then he ordered an iced coffee and sits again when suddenly a woman walks toward him and sits at the same table with him.

“Oppa…”

“Hyuna…”

“Nae… how are you darling?” She said seductively.

Actually Yonghwa and Hyuna have been in relationship before, but they broke up because Hyuna wants to further her study in U.S and never contact each other until tonight they finally meet again. Hyuna is somehow aggressive and a bit y.

“I’m fine…”

“Still cold as hell…” She winked.

“Don’t bother me; I’m not in the mood right now”

“Arasso, but let me sit in here for a while”

“Do as you like…”

“Oppa, I heard you already married, is that true?”

He just nodded and doesn’t answer her question.

“Is she can give you pleasure like I did?” She smiles naughtily.

She moves her face closer to him and put really closed with him, she breathes and then pull herself back again after. She thinks that Yonghwa is still the same like before; playboy. But, he isn’t now. And she thinks that Yonghwa will be provoked by her action, but she was wrong.

“Yaa… oppa…” she pouted.

“I’m married and please leave me alone now”

“Don’t be so cold to me…”

“I’m not in the mood now, I tell you already…”

He gets up from the chair and walks to the hotel when suddenly she turned him back at her and pecked his lips and click

From far paparazzi captured their pictures. Voila!

 

*Mianhe I cannot update everyday like before >.<