They Fight

The Only Exception

 

Seohyun’s POV

I woke up in the morning and I feel sick. I run to the bathroom and throw up. I have to be in office as soon as possible since Kims Diamond will launched its new collection next week and I already absence for too long from working and I have to catch up with everything. I’m taking a shower and be ready to work. I take my car’s key and go to the company.

I arrived at the company and entering the lobby entrance. Everyone look at me awkwardly. Is there something wrong with me? I go to the restroom and check my appearance and nothing is wrong. What happened to people here, they look at me like I’m an alien or something.

I take a lift and going to my office immediately. Victoria-ssi also looks at me awkwardly when I want to enter my office;

“Victoria-ssi tells me what is happening here. Why everyone looked at me so awkwardly?”

“That… I’m sorry young miss… I cannot tell you…here is today newspaper…” She hands in the newspaper and doesn’t dare to look at me.

I take that newspaper and look at the headline;

Jung Yonghwa the CEO of Jung’s Golden Corporation spotted kissing a mysterious woman in front of Fritz Hotel Busan. The witness said they spend quality time in Coffee Shop near the hotel and walking together until finally they kissed each other.

I feel like I have been stabbed in my chest. It was painful to see this kind of news;

“Young miss, are you okay?” I can hear a worry tone in her voice.

I just nodded and walk to my office. That’s why everybody looked at me awkwardly. I can believe this, is he really cheated on me and who is that woman. I have to ask for his explanation right now or should I just wait until he explains it to me later. Aishhh… Jinjjaa… I scratch my head.

[END of POV]

--c---c---

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I woke up in the morning and found Jungshin still sleeping. I walked to the balcony and light my cigar. I never thought I meet Hyuna here in Busan. I sighed. What the hell is she doing by kissed me like that, I sighed. I don’t have any feeling toward her like before. I was sure of it. I take today newspaper in front of the door and I’m shocking as I see the headline;

Jung Yonghwa the CEO of Jung’s Golden Corporation spotted kissing a mysterious woman in front of Fritz Hotel Busan. The witness said they spend quality time in Coffee Shop near the hotel and walking together until finally they kissed each other.

D*mn it! Sh*t!! I throw that newspaper to the floor really hard until Jungshin awakes because of the sound;

“Waeyoo, hyung?” He scratches his head.

Jungshin gets up from the bed and takes that newspaper. He was shocked too. I already tell Jungshin about what happened last night and he told me to be careful since there must be a lot of paparazzi who tried to take advantage from this. I sighed as what Jungshin said was totally true.

“Calm down, hyung…”

“How can I be calm, what will Seohyun thinks about this” I’m frustrated.

“Just call her, hyung… tells everything to her”

“I don’t think she wants to hear my explanation right now.”

“Just try…”

“Hyuna must set me up, that crazy b*tch!”

I pick my cellphone and try to call Seohyun;

“Yobuseyoo…”

“What do you want?!” She speaks angrily.

“Baby, please listen to me…” But before I could explain, she ended the calls.

“Let’s finish our problem here and go back to Seoul”

“Naee, hyung…”

[END of POV]

--c---c---c--

Yonghwa, Jungshin and his uncle going to settle things out with the Busan’s government’s official; Mr. Park Dong Han. Yonghwa wants everything to be solved by today and he will do anything to make it works. They start negotiating and it takes several hours. They have all the strong evidences regarding Jung’s company illegal activities that lead to some sort of corruption with one of the official. They urge them to pay the compensation immediately or they will close down the company and spread this scandal to public which will give a really severe bad impact to the company.

Finally they agreed to let Jung’s pay only half of the full compensation. Yonghwa just think that he doesn’t give a damn about this; he needs to go home as soon as possible. He will pay all the money they asked after make sure that there will be no problem in the future about this.

“I’ll transfer the money as soon as possible, sir” Jungshin said.

“Nice to do business with you, Mr. Jung”

“We have something to talk about later” Mr. Jung Sung Ha said to the official.

“Of course, Mr. Jung. Anytime” Mr. Park said.

“He looks like a b*stard, hyung” Jungshin whispered.

“I don’t care, as long as we can solve this problem” Yonghwa whispered back.

Mr. Park shakes their hand one by one and escorts them to the main entrance.

“Uncle, so everything will be okay right?” Jungshin said.

“Of course” He smiled.

“Okay, thank you so much uncle” Yonghwa hugged his uncle.

“Naee…” He smiled.

“I think I’m going back to Seoul now…”

“Why rushing? We can eat something first before you go”

“I can’t uncle, if you read today newspaper you must know about my problem”

“I haven’t read newspaper today, but no matter the problem is, I wish all the best for you Yonghwa” Mr. Jung hugged him.

“Naee… thanks” Yonghwa smiled.

“Goodbye, uncle” Jungshin hugged Mr. Park.

“Take care…” Mr. Park said and waved at them.

--c---c---c—

Jungshin and Yonghwa go back to Seoul immediately with their private jet; they never thought that their business trip to Busan give more troubles to Yonghwa. D*mn it! He yelled as the plane take off. He cannot wait until he arrives at Seoul and meet Seohyun. He will explain everything to her, even though she didn’t want to hear about his explanations.

“Be calmed hyung”

“How to be calmed, she must think that I’m back to my old behavior”

“You better explain nicely to her, hyung! Don’t use your emotion. Be calmed and be at peace” Jungshin chuckled.

“Shut up, Jungshin. You make me more nervous”

“Calm down, hyung…”

This is captain Lee speaking; the plane will be landing soon, please fasten your seat belts Mr. Jung Yonghwa and Mr. Lee Jungshin. And all the cabin crews please be seated as well. Have a nice day gentleman.

Finally the jet landed safely in the runaway;

“Jungshin, see you tomorrow at office” Yonghwa shouts and runs to his car.

“Hyung, how do I get home?”

“Anything, Jungshin… you are creative, I know it” He shrugged.

“Yaaa, hyung… you can’t just leave me here” He protests.

--c---c---c---c—

Yonghwa’s POV

I enter the house and found her nowhere. I remember now since its still 4pm, she must be still in her office. I try to call her several times, but she keeps rejecting it. I sighed. That B*tch Hyuna really screwed me up. Sh*t!!

I take my car’s key and decided to go to Kims Diamond Company. I drive as fast as I could. I was frustrated and stressed out because of this. She must be really mad at me and I don’t know how to deal with it. I used to be a jerk before, but I can’t be one now. She is my wife and I love her so much, I cannot just act reckless anymore from today onward. I will keep safe distance with Hyuna and any other woman. I sighed.

I arrived at her company and run to the highest floor where her office located. Everyone stare at me awkwardly, but I don’t give a damn about them all. I passed Victoria-ssi and I can hear her sighing. Her boss must be really pissed right now and it’s all because of me. I grabbed her door handle and opened it. I saw her standing next to the window, looking at the outside scenery. I walked slowly toward her since I don’t want her to notice my presence so soon.

I grabbed her shoulder; she turned back at me and looked at me intensely;

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

“I want to explain it”

“I don’t want to hear it”

“But, baby it was just misunderstanding”

“I don’t care, now get lost from my office”

“Baby, I begged you… please listen to me”

“No, I want to be alone”

I hugged her really tight, but she didn’t reply it and I sighed.