He is Jealous

The Only Exception

 

It’s been a month since that steamy night between them and they haven’t meet each other again since then because Yonghwa has to go overseas to handle some businesses there, but finally he will back again to Seoul.

At Jung’s Mansion

Yonghwa finally be able to be home again and he really grateful for that. He really wants to meet Seohyun. He missed her so much. He was in the living room; relax in the sofa and watching TV;

Kim Seohyun and Lee Jinwoon spotted spent the night together at Renaissance Club yesterday (there’s a picture when Seohyun put closer to his ear, whisper to him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulder). Some witnesses said that they really look happy together like a couple who are so drunk in love, even they often share laughter. Lee Jinwoon is the rising star from JYP Entertainment Agency, while Kim Seohyun as we know is the CEO of Kims Diamond Company and the only daughter of Mr. Kim Dong Hoon which is the owner of the company. Is this another scandal of Korean Chaebol. Until now, both Kim Seohyun and Lee Jinwoon cannot be contacted.

“SH*T!! So, she is really playing with me!! D*MN IT!!” Yonghwa was full of anger.

He is going to the bathroom; wash his face try to calm his anger. He looked at the mirror and PRANGGG!!! It breaks into pieces. He can feel that blood run through his fingers, but he didn’t feel pain at all. He was too upset and very disappointed in her. She never thinks about him, even she’s been with other guy while he was not around.  He shut his eyes tightly and he slams everything inside the bathroom make a total mess.

Suddenly the door bell ringing;

RING DONG RING DONG

He didn’t care about the blood in his hand; he goes downstairs and opened the door. It was Seohyun. She looked at his hand that covered with blood;

“Oppa, what happened?” She panics and grabs his hand.

He releases his hand forcedly from her and walks away from her.

“GET LOST!!” He shouted angrily.

“What is going on?” She wants an explanation from him.

He keeps walking to his bedroom and she keeps following behind his back. They arrived at his bedroom, he stand in the balcony, didn’t want to look at her face. He put his hand in the railing and exhales. Seohyun stand next to him and ask him once again;

“What happened?”

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” Yonghwa said coldly.

“Okay, I will ask myself later… but let’s treat your wound first”

“I don’t need your concern!”

“I INSIST!” She shouts impatiently.

She pulled him back to the bedroom; tell him to sit down in the sofa. She brings the medicine box from the kitchen and back to his bedroom when suddenly he approached her, cupped her face and kissed her harshly;

“Oppa…” She pounded his chest try to pull back from his lips

“Does he kiss you like this too? Does he slept with you too after you spent the night with him?” Yonghwa keeps kissing her and it was harsh.

“Stop it, Oppa!!” She slaps him.

She then started to put a medicine on his wound;

“This will sting…”

He grinned as she put that medicine on his wound, then she covered it with bandage. She wants to explain everything to him just now and she never thought that his reaction will be this bad. He gets up from the sofa and lay in the bed didn’t want to look at her.

“I will explain everything to you; just listen to me carefully… He has crush on me when we were in high school. But, now we’re just best friend and will not be more than that. That picture who’s been taken by paparazzi shows that he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I whisper to his ear because we were drunk that time and I didn’t meant to do such things with him. It was just a mistake; I’m not supposed to fulfill his invitation yesterday. I don’t care if you don’t believe in me… But, I already tell the truth” She gets up from the sofa and left.

Maybe he was overreacting to this matter, but he cannot handle his emotion when he saw her with other guy. He was disappointed in her and he was full of anger. He cannot think clearly and it feels like he’s running out of air in his lung, he cannot breathe properly. He feels pain in his chest like it has been stabbed by a very sharp knife. But, he has to chase her before she left his house.

He run after her and hugged her from behind immediately. Hold her, feel her and touch her. He’s missing her too much and he cannot bear to be mad at her for little longer;

“Baby, I believe in you” He turned her back against him.

“Mianhe…” She suddenly said that word, the word she never said to him.

“I’m missing you so much” He pecked her lips.

“I have to go back now” She said.

“Don’t leave, please stay with me tonight” He said weakly.

“I can’t, I still have work to do tonight”

“I’ll send you home then”

They finally arrived at her house, before she gets out from the car;

“Oppa, don’t you dare leave me like this ever again… How come you’re going overseas for the entire month, I know it was business matter. But, at least you can come back for a while and see me! You have no idea how much I’m missing you…” she puts duckie mouth.

“Mianhe… I will spare more time to be with you” He kissed her forehead.

“And don’t think too much about what happened in that club… I have no relationship with Jinwoon, he just my best friend and you know that I’m already yours” She looked at his eyes.

Yonghwa just nodded and smiled at her;

“Of course, you already mine” Yonghwa shouts as she gets out from the car.

 

Mianhe, I cannot update this story everyday like before... because I was busy with work and all >.< 

I hope you still enjoy reading this chapter... and not find it boring...

THANK YOU ^^ *BOW*