The Real Jerk

The Only Exception

At Victory Enterprises

Yonghwa and Jungshin arrived at the company; everyone looked at them full of curiosity because they looked very elegant and seriously handsome. Jungshin approached the receptionist;

“Good morning, miss… Sulli” Jungshin looked at the name tag in the table.

“What can I do for you, sir?” She smiled.

“Hmm, I have an appointment with your boss” He smiled back.

She called someone and then she tells them to go to 35th floor where the CEO office located. They walked to the lift when suddenly they saw Kim Seohyun is also waiting for the lift. Yonghwa suddenly remembered about last night, he feels something weird again inside his chest. He closed his eyes try to push away the thought of her. They enter the lift together.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Seohyun-ssi” Yonghwa greets her, while Jungshin bowed to her.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jung Yonghwa-ssi” She greets coldly.

She pushed 35th floor and Yonghwa sighed as they go to the same destination.  Then the lift door opened. Jungshin please her to get out first from the lift. She said thank you and get out from the lift with them following her. 

“Young miss, I’m sorry but today Mr. Kim will have a meeting with Mr. Jung from Jung’s Golden Corporation which means that you cannot meet him after the meeting is finished” a woman who is Hyun Joong’s secretary talk to her politely.

“Who said I cannot meet him now… I guess Mr. Jung will not be bothered, right?” She looked at Yonghwa firmly.

“That’s fine, miss” Yonghwa smiled at that woman and he can hear she sighed.

“Okay then, Mr. Kim already waiting for you inside his office” She smiled back at Yonghwa.

They arrived at Hyun Joong’s office, Seohyun immediately get inside and hugged her cousin; Kim Hyun Joong who is also the CEO of Victory Enterprises.

“Annyeong haseyo, Mr. Kim… nan Lee Jungshin imnida and this is my boss, Jung Yonghwa” Jungshin greets him and introduce Yonghwa to him.

“Annyeong haseyo, gentleman” he smiled.

“Mr. Kim would you mind getting straight to our deal” Jungshin smiled.

“That would be great as I really hate wasting my time, okay here’s the deal. Everybody knew that Jung’s Golden Corporation has a close relationship with the government’s official and for them to grant the permission for your company to develop the abandoned area near Inchoen must be a little matter and since I knew that your company is expanding to real estate sectors and my company already well-known for its reputation as a trusted developers, why don’t we cooperate with each other and make the best out of it” Hyun Joong explained.

Jungshin and Yonghwa discussed for a moment and then they said they agreed. Both companies signed the agreement documents and shakes hand as a sign of their cooperation with each other, between Victory Enterprises and Jung’s Golden Corporation.

Hyun Joong asked them to have lunch together with him and Seohyun, they nodded as they have to respect him. Yonghwa really feels uncomfortable around her, makes him remember about how they kissed last night. ! I need to stop thinking about it! Yonghwa told himself. Seohyun noticed that Yonghwa acts a bit awkward although he tried to hide it with acting cold in front of everyone. She also thinks about that kiss, how she wanted him so bad after that… Damn you jerk! Seohyun thought to herself.

---c---c---c---

At Cassiopeia Restaurant

They eat and talked about business. Seohyun found him as genius as he really knew what he is talking about; he didn’t act smart and he didn’t try to impress everyone. He talked so naturally like he already talk about it all his life. Then suddenly she saw Kyuhyun with one woman in the table quite far from their table. They looked so happy together and he even hold her hand. ! What are you doing Choi Kyuhyun?! Are you cheated on me!!

Hyun joong who saw Seohyun’s expression which suddenly changes drastically asked her what happened. Then she pointed her head to Kyuhyun’s table, Yonghwa and Jungshin also looked at the table that Seohyun pointed spontaneously;

“That bastard!! I already tell you, hyunnie since the first time I saw him I already know that he is a jerk, he commits with one woman, but played with the others. I know that woman, she is Park Shinhye the daughter of Mr. Park Hyun Byul who are the owner of Polarize the biggest electronic producers in South Korea” Hyun Joong put his fist in the table.

“Calm down, Oppa… remember your reputation if you fight with him here” Seohyun reminds him.

“How come I be calm, he cheated on you hyunnie! I have to give a lesson for him; I will make sure he remembers it for the rest of his life… I heard he wants to expand his business into this sector, so I think that is the reason why he wants to be with her now. He just using you to get all the connection from the Kims, why didn’t you realize that? And now, since you already do a favor to him, he just dumped you! I hope him rotten in hell!”

Yonghwa and Jungshin feel really uncomfortable with the atmosphere right now. But, they just kept silent and try to enjoy their lunch. Choi Kyuhyun, she will be mine and I’ll make you regret that you ever let her go! Yonghwa thought to himself. But, then Seohyun gets up from her chair, she wants to approach Kyuhyun when suddenly Yonghwa grabbed her wrist and told her not to act recklessly in public because of her family reputation. Hyun Joong who wants to punch Kyuhyun in the face also controlled himself and told Seohyun to let go of him this time.

--c---c---c---c---c--

Seohyun’s POV

What a sudden action from Yonghwa, I never expect he will grab my wrist like that and hold me not to humiliate myself just because that bastard!!! I think he did the right thing, because it for sure will make myself a headline tomorrow in the newspaper if I really slapped Kyuhyun and pour a glass of water in his face. !!!! I really pissed off!!

I want to hear his explanation about what just happened today in the restaurant, even though I’m really upset with him. Finally I have a reason to dump him and have a strong evidence to kick him out from my life. I told him to meet me at Westside Story Café, my favorite place to hang out or just drink a cup of tea in my spare time. I love the atmosphere here, it was relaxing and refreshing.  

I already waiting for him since half an hour ago, then finally he comes and wants to kiss my cheek. I refused him, I pushed him away;

“What’s going on, hyunnie?”

“Don’t act innocent, kyu!”

“What happened?”

“Just tell me the truth, kyu! What are you doing with that woman at the restaurant today?”

“Oh my, this is just a misunderstanding… She just my business partner, hyunnie… it’s not like what you think of” Kyuhyun put a sad face.

“I don’t care, I saw you hold that woman’s hand” He made me really pissed off.

“She just not another woman, hyunnie… she is Park Shinhye” He even defend her, go to hell kyu!

“I don’t give a damn about her; I don’t want to know her name either! What kind of relationship do you have with her?”

“She’s just my business partner, like I told you earlier, why you insist?!”

“But, why I don’t believe any of your words…” I talk really coldly.

“Hyunnie, please trust me…” he said weakly.

I really cannot stand if he speaks with that weak tones, I exhale try to clear my mind. Am I gonna forgive him this time? Am I really wanted to dump him right now? I know that my mom and dad didn’t really like him and they will be really happy if I break up with him. I’m confused; I didn’t know what to do now. He begging me not to leave him, is he just acting? Or is he really didn’t have any relationship with that woman, Park Shinhye? He kneels in front of me and now everyone is looking at us full of curiousity, what the hell happened now?! Damn you, Kyu!

“Hyunnie, please you know that I cannot live without you” I walk away and left him all alone. But then he runs after me, begging me all over again. Until I give up and my feeling beats my logic. I forgive him.

---c---c---c---

At Black Rose club

Yonghwa and Jungshin arrived in the club, the immediately enters the club which already full with so many people. Jonghyun was already waiting for them upstairs where the VIP table is located and they can see the entire club from here. Yonghwa ordered a bottle of Whisky as usual and started to drink it. Then he saw Choi Kyuhyun with Park Shinhye together in the table not so far from them. They looked very happy together. They even kissed each other passionately and they really enjoy that. They looked so drunk in love with each other.

Yonghwa exhales as he really wants to punch that man in the face, how come he hooking up with a woman when he already has a girlfriend. Yonghwa also aware that he is a playboy, but he never commits to one woman, then played with the other. He never wants to have serious relationship with one woman because he knew that he will hurt them. But, this man really didn’t know his own limits. Jungshin who also looked at that scene shook his head.

Then suddenly, Hyun Joong approached and joined Yonghwa and Jungshin. They never expect to meet each other in this club. Every woman put their sight in their table. Hyun Joong charisma, Yonghwa cold attitude and Jungshin sweet smile melt them all. Yonghwa didn’t dare to tell Hyun Joong about what he saw, but it was too late now. Hyun Joong walk toward Kyuhyun and beat him really hard in his face, he groaned in pain while Shinhye looked really shocked with that sudden action from Hyun Joong;

“I’m sorry Park Shinhye-ssi… this man is such a loser, he has a girlfriend and now he hooking up with you”

Kyuhyun punched him back, Hyun Joong feels a blood in his lips and he wiped it with his palm. He looks really scary with that anger in his face. Yonghwa and Jungshin just observed them from a far. They didn’t want to interfere their fighting. Hyun Joong didn’t reply his punch and turned back to the table when suddenly Kyuhyun pick a empty bottle and wants to hit Hyun Joong’s head with it. Yonghwa gets up and try to warn him, but the music is just too loud. All he can do is pushed him away and that bottle landed in his head, it broken into pieces. Yonghwa can feel a warm blood flows from his head.

Hyun Joong and Jungshin immediately bring him to the hospital;

“YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS!! BASTARDDD!!” Hyun Joong warned him.

---c----c----c----c---

At the hospital

Doctor gives 10 stitches in his head, Jungshin and Hyun Joong waiting for him outside the emergency room;

“Jungshin-ssi, I’m sorry for this incident”

“This is just an accident; we never expect this kind of thing to happen right”

“That Bastardddd!! He has to pay for this!”

“Calm down, Mr. Kim… I know that man really pissed you off and if I were you I think I will do the same thing, I will beat him even harder and let him rotten in hell”

Doctor gets out from the emergency room and tell them Yonghwa was still under anesthetic, but he will gain his consciousness soon enough. Hyun Joong called Seohyun and tell her about Kyuhyun and everything he had done until Yonghwa ended in the hospital right now.  

Seohyun arrived and found Hyun Joong and Jungshin outside the room;

“How is he?” She asked and Jungshin can hear a worry tone and he smiled in his mind.

“He gets 10 stitches in his head, he will gain his consciousness soon enough” Hyun Joong tells her.

“Oh my, I hope he will be alright! That bastard! I forgive him just now and he even kissed that woman passionately, DAMN IT!!!” Her face turned red of anger.

“Calm down, Hyunnie. We’re in the hospital now”

Seohyun exhale try to calm down, she sits beside Hyun Joong and didn’t say anything at all. She just wants to digest everything that Hyun Joong told her about Kyuhyun. Her intuition all these times was right, he never being sincere since the day they dated each other. He was full of lies and she cannot believe him anymore. She was upset, pissed off and feels like want to kill him.

Yonghwa finally gain his consciousness and tell Jungshin to bring him home immediately. He doesn’t like to be in the hospital for too long.

“You have to stay here, Jung Yonghwa-ssi… at least until tomorrow after the doctor makes sure you will be alright” Seohyun talked to him and surprisingly he just nodded left Jungshin with confusion.

Why hyung looks so weak in front of her, just agreed to all she said. Jungshin thought to himself. Maybe finally his hyung will ended his career as a playboy from now on. But, how come he changes just because of this arrogant lady. Jungshin didn’t understand love at all; we can fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times.

“Hyung, I’ll be waiting for you outside…” Jungshin leaves the room.

“I’m going to get a cup of coffee…”Hyun Joong said to them and leaves too.

Now, only Yonghwa and Seohyun in the same room together. Just the two of them; She feels really awkward and just kept silent;

“Kim Seohyun-ssi, thank you for coming here…”

“Don’t think too much, Yonghwa-ssi… It’s not because of you that I came here” She acts arrogant again.

“But, thanks anyway…” Yonghwa reply coldly.

She sits in the chair besides his bed; she cupped her faced and looks really upset. Yonghwa saw a sadness written all over her face. But, she always acts so arrogant, is she just try to hide her weakness in front of everyone? He didn’t understand her at all, she can be the sweetest woman ever but at the same time she can also be the most arrogant lady on earth. He sighed. She closed her eyes and exhales again. But then a tear falling down from her eyes without her even noticed.

Yonghwa gets up from his bed and walked toward her. He kneels in front of her forgetting about headache his suffer now, he wiped her tears.

“Why are you doing this to me, Yonghwa-ssi? I don’t need your help!” She still insisted.

“I don’t care, Seohyun-ssi… you aren’t supposed to cry for a man like him!” He looked at her face intensely.

“A man like him? Don’t you realize you are just like him, a useless playboy who always plays with woman’s heart?” she talk coldly.

“I never commits with one woman and play with the others, I already tell them not to use their heart when they’re with me and no hard feeling… why I have to explain this to you, for god sake” Yonghwa gets up and turned back to his bed.

But suddenly she grabbed his wrist, his heart is like dugeun dugeun, he never felt like this before. His heart never beats this fast. She turned him back and now their face against each other. She pecked his lips, Yonghwa was shocked at first, and he never expects that she will be this brave to him. His arrogant lady finally makes the first move. But then he replied it, he cupped her face and pull her closer to him; he kissed her so passionately forgetting about the pain in his head now. He didn’t care that he was in the hospital right now, he just wanting her so badly. But, suddenly she stopped the kiss. Again, after make him so .

“I’m sorry, Yonghwa-ssi… I’m not supposed to do that” She then left him.

Is she tried to get revenge? She did just like what he did in his house when she injured her knee, when Yonghwa kissed her and then suddenly stopped. Is she really playing with me? !

 

*SORRY FOR THE MILDANG THING LOL ^^