The Wolf is back

The Only Exception

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I opened my eyes and found her still sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. In sudden, she woke up and ran to the bathroom. What happened to her? Is she sick? I followed her to the bathroom, rubbed her back to sooth her sickness.

“Baby, are you okay?” I asked with worried tones.

She just nodded and stood up avoiding my gaze. I settled myself next to her and keep silence. Maybe she’s still mad at me. I sighed silently.

“Are you still mad at me?” I asked hesitantly.

“I’m not mad at you and I’m fine.. it just morning sickness..” She walked out from the bathroom and I paused for a moment.

“Are you pregnant?” I ran to her and hugged her while laughing happily.

She smiled back at me and nodded. She’s not mad anymore, that’s the first thing pop out in my head.

“Should we go to the doctor and check the baby?” I spoke excitedly but she just shook her head and lied back down on the bed, covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes again.

“Okay, we can go next time.. what do you want for breakfast?” I asked again.

“Can I sleep some more? I feel sleepy, I cannot sleep last night..” She explained.

“Arasseo, you can sleep more.. let me sleep beside you okay” I hopped on the bed and lied down beside her, pulled her to my embraced and hugged her closed in my arms.

“I love you, Oppa..” She said.

“I love you too, Hyun..” I hummed a lullaby for her and not long before she fell asleep and I keep caressed her hair until she sleeps peacefully.

I feel sleepy too and the next thing I did was sleep together with her after that fight between us, finally we can have a peaceful sleep.  I smiled in my sleep and fell into a deep slumber.


End of POV

--c---c---c—

 

Seohyun’s POV

As I opened my eyes after long sleep, I found him still sleeping next to me. That handsome face of his, I missed him. I missed our time together and I wished that we never had to fight anymore, because it’s tiring and I’m sick of it. Finally I told him about our baby and he seemed very happy about the news and I’m happy too as long as he’s happy.

I looked at the clock and it still 10am in the morning and today is Saturday, so no work for both of us. I snuggled closed to him, I missed him too much, everything about him. That fight was like hell to me. I buried my face on his chest and I can smell his manly scent. I loved it. I hoped that time would stop now.

I smiled as he tightened his arms around me, I looked up to capture his beautiful face and cannot believe he still can be this handsome even on the morning. She traced her fingertip on his face, started from his forehead down to his nose then his lips before placed a soft kiss there. I know that he peeked in with one eye and slowly he replied my kiss and slyly grinned at me.

“Oppa.. wake up!” I poked his cheek and he chuckled softly.

“I’m awake now, baby… Can we eat breakfast now? I will tell the maid to bring the food here” He said warmly.

I shook my head and pouted my lips playfully at him, “Only if Oppa feed me”

“Arasseo.. I will feed you myself” He pinched my nose gently and I smiled at him.

“Yeah!” I cheered childishly.

“Aigoo.. Spoiled princess is back!” He laughed.

“I’m not spoil and I’m not a princess” I frowned.

“You are to me.. you are my princess” He nodded and smiled.

“I want toast, cereal and orange juice for today” I said to him.

“Okay..” He reached the telephone beside him and called the maid, tell them to bring the food upstairs to their room.

“Oppa, you smell bad..” I scrunched my nose.

“Mwoo?” He pulled his own t-shirt and smells it, then he shook his head.

“I’m not smelly, baby” He pouted his lips.

“Maybe it because of the baby, my sense of smell become so sensitive, but I still love you” I nodded and grinned.

“Pabo..” He poked my cheek and pinched it gently.

We eat happily as the food arrived and spent the rest of the days on the bed, talking to each other and played a stupid game called ‘the truth’.

 

End of POV

--c---c---c—

 

From today onwards, Yonghwa will move his workplace to Kims Diamond Company since he was worried about Seohyun’s pregnancy. He wanted to make sure that everything will be okay and Hyunnie won’t be too tired because of her work. Even though, Hyunnie keep being stubborn and said that she will be alright by herself, but still Yonghwa will be calmed if he is in the same place with Hyunnie.

“Hyung, you are such a good husband” Jungshin grinned.

“Stop it, Jungshin-ah” He frowned.

“Hey, I’m proud to have a hyung like you though” Jungshin defend himself.

“Okay, if you said so” He nodded.

“Yaa.. why so serious hyung?” Jungshin poked Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Just act like usual okay, I’m worried about her so I decided to move here” He explained.

“And make a bigger chance for you to meet Hyuna?” Jungshin spoke softly.

“W-what? What is she doing here?” Yonghwa shocked.

“Well, since she’s a very precious model and every company wants her to be their new face and all, but she choose to work here and of course the marketing department won’t missed this chance, so here comes trouble” Jungshin explained further.

“Damn.. Screwed her!” Yonghwa almost screamed in frustration, then someone knocked the door and entered. It’s his nightmare. Kim Hyuna.

“Hyung, handle it on your own” Jungshin winked at Yonghwa and got out from his office.

“What are you doing here?” He asked coldly.

“Still cold to me? You don’t enjoy the kiss we shared?” Hyuna asked while slowly approaching Yonghwa.

“Please leave my office now..” Yonghwa pressured his tone.

“I’m not going anywhere.. unless I want to..” She smirked.

“Well, good then.. I’m the one who will be leaving here” He stood up.

“Why so cold to me?” She trailed her fingers on his collars then played with his black-colored tie.

“Stop it.. I’m married..” He stared coldly at her.

“So what? Like I care?” She laughed softly.

“Don’t touch me…” He took her hand away from his tie.

“We all know that, you are a player. Once a player, forever he will be a player” She keep confronting him.

He didn’t respond to her and leave his office immediately, decided to clear his mind with smoking. At least it always help him.

“Yonghwa!” Hyun Joong called him and approached him slowly.

“Hyung.. Is it true that Kims Diamond Company using Kim Hyuna as their new face?” Yonghwa wants to make sure.

“Yes, since her dad told us so, her dad and Seohyun’s dad is brother.. she’s part of Kims anyway” He shrugged.

“I’m screwed” Yonghwa muttered.