They Get Married

The Only Exception

 

At Kim’s Place

Seohyun enters the bedroom and lay in her bed. Closing her eyes when suddenly someone knocked the door;

“Who is that?”

“I’m sorry to bothering you young miss… But Master wants to talk to you” Butler Park said.

“I’ll be there soon…”

She gets up and going to the living room where her father and mother already waiting for her and their expression are tense.

“Here you go!” Mr. Kim throws a bunch of pictures in front of her, he was disappointed.

She looks at those pictures and shocked; it was her pictures with Jinwoon, even some of it being edited, it looks like they kissing each other and looks like she was in the bed lay her head in his chest while covered with blanket which is not true at all.

“I already tell you to be careful because our competitors always want to find a way to ruin our reputation and now you did this… I’m really disappointed in you.” Mr. Kim sighed.

“Dad, it’s not like what you were thinking...”

“It already happened and they threaten us that they will spread these pictures to public which I’m sure it will ruin your reputation and worse, our company.” Mr. Kim said and shows a piece of paper that filled with their threat statement.

“I’m going to find who set me up!” Seohyun was really upset.

“Dear, it was too late now… They only give us a week to pay ransom to them or else they will spread it” Mrs. Kim said.

“Just pay then, I’m going to be responsible for this…”

“It will not solve the problem, hyunnie… I know people like them, they will ask for more and more money until they satisfied and worse, what if we already pay the money, but they still spread those pictures to public and we have to solve this issue immediately” Mr. Kim sighed again.

“I think you have to get married soon…” Mrs. Kim said.

“Mwoo? Mom, don’t joking around… marriage is not something you can just do without preparation and who am I going to be married with?”

“Your mom, right… I think so too… If let’s say they spread this scandal to public. And at the same time you announced about your marriage I’m sure the news immediately will put the spotlight on your marriage rather than those scandal’s pictures. And, why don’t you get married with Yonghwa”

“Mwoo? Dad, are you kidding me? I only date him for a month and you tell me to marry him… Are you crazy? Marriage is not like playing game and I’m sure we haven’t be ready for this”

“He is the best man for you, hyunnie…” Mrs. Kim looked at her.

“Waeyoo? Mom, don’t you know about his past? He was a playboy and I’m afraid he will be back to his old behavior”

“Don’t worry, Hyun Joong already tell me everything about him and it all settled now… You will be married with him. Mr. and Mrs. Jung already agreed with this” Mr. Kim said again.

“What about him?”

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung already tell him about this and he just agreed… If you don’t believe me, you can ask him yourself… Hyunnie, trust me… you will be alright and I can be relaxed now because you already found a man who can take care of you” Mr. Kim smiled.

“Mom and dad please stop joking around and talked about this non sense… I’m not ready to marry yet” Seohyun walked away.

 

Meanwhile,

At Jung’s Mansion

“Dad, don’t joking around… I’m sure she will refused”

“Yonghwa, listen to me… you know that Kims family was our ally and best friend since long time ago, they always help us and we always want to do the same to them. Now, they need our help and since I know you were dating her, why not just move to the next stage and get married.”

“Yonghwa, listen to your dad… I will be very happy if you can get married with her, because all these times I always want Seohyun to be my daughter-in-law; she is beautiful and smart, she loves antiques just like me and the most important thing is you love her” Mrs. Jung smiled.

“Just give me sometime to think about this…”

“You don’t have much time left, Yonghwa… You have to decide as soon as possible”

“Even though I love her, I cannot be selfish with her and I cannot just force her to marry me.”

 

--c---c---c---c---

Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to meet  each other and find the best way to solve their problem.

"Hyun, you were going to refuse this marriage right?" Yonghwa said weakly

"Yeah at first, but since my father said this is the best way.. I cannot do anything about it... I think my dad was right"

"Actually I'm not ready yet for this since it was really rushing..."

"Fine, I have to find somebody else to marry me then" She was a bit dissapointed in him.

"Is not because I don't want you or anything, I'm afraid cannot be good husband for you"

"So, just get straight to the point now, do you want to marry me or not Jung Yonghwa?" She said impatiently.

"I will marry you, not because I'm forced to do this... But, because I already loved you since the first time we met, maybe its weird but it always you and only you who can be my wife, I don't want anybody else rather than you" He looked at her eyes intensely.

"Gomawo, to tell me the truth..." She hugged him and pecked his lips slowly.

"Maybe we still a bit awkward toward each other, but it's okay as long as we are together..." He kissed her forehead.

They finally agree to get married.

--c---c---c—

 

That unknown person spreads those pictures to public and it was a chaos. Kims Stock price become lower and the shareholders really feels disappointed in the CEO; Kim Seohyun. Kims family reputation has been tainted. But it just last for a while;

 

Breaking News; The Prince from the Jung family and the princess from the Kim family will’ tie the knot’ soon. It will be the biggest marriage event in the century between two Korean Chaebol. But, until the news was revealed both of them cannot be reached. Only their spoke person announced about this happy news to public. Jung Yonghwa who is the CEO from Jung’s Golden Corporation, while Kim Seohyun is the CEO Kims Diamond Company will bring positive response to the economy as finally two biggest companies in South Korea will strengthen their companionship through this marriage. But, is there something behind this announcement as we know Kim Seohyun was involved in scandal with actor Lee Jinwoon a couple weeks ago. But, whatever it is… We only hope for the best for their marriage.

 

The news about that scandal slowly disappears and now all the media headlines are about these two Chaebol, The Jungs and The Kims. Just like Mr. Kim predicted, the spotlight were on Yonghwa and Seohyun now and they cannot go out easily like usual as now everyone recognize their face.

 

--c---c---c---c—

 

Seohyun really busy preparing the wedding since she was stubborn, she’s having a hard time choosing everything and sometimes she fights with Yonghwa just because their taste is different; Yonghwa likes something simple and elegant, while Seohyun likes something old like antiques and romantic.  But in the end Yonghwa give up and let her decides everything.

It was rushing and they really don’t have much time to do everything. Yonghwa tells her to using wedding planner and let them settled anything from the decoration, the theme of the wedding, the dress and the suit, the place for their wedding and how they are going to set the event. Seohyun didn’t agree since it was once a lifetime event, she has to decide and choose everything since it was their special event anyway. Seohyun keep argues about it and Yonghwa cannot stand it anymore. He tells her to do everything she wanted.

They both prepare their mental and heart for this wedding since it was really serious matter and no one should never consider it as something simple because two people live with each other under one roof with so many differences and they have to tolerate each other behavior, it was not a simple deal. It is indeed difficult task to do and everyone has to go through this life chapter. Their parents tell them to always understand each other and take care for each other no matter what.

--c---c---c---c—

Today, Seohyun and Yonghwa will be going to wedding gown and suit couture near downtown Seoul. A lot of famous people going here to tailor their personal wedding dress and suits since it was once in a lifetime event, so everything has to be perfect. Seohyun is the first person who going to try the wedding dress.

“Hmm… no…” Yonghwa said as she tried the first one.

“Hmm… I quite like it, but…” she tried the second one.

“This one okay…” and the third one

“No way…” fourth one

“Oppa, stop it… just choose one!” She is tired.

“I thought you want everything to be perfect, hyunnnie…”

“Fine… I’ll try another one…” The fifth one

“Whoa, you really beautiful in this dress… I think you should choose this one”

“Finally, I like this one too… now it’s your turn”

Yonghwa going to behind the curtain and try his first black suit;

“Hmm… no…”Seohyun said as he tried the first one.

“Nice, but I don’t like it… You look old in this…” The second one.

“Why don’t you try the white one…”

“Here you go, you look better in this white suit… “

“So, we choose this one right”

Seohyun nodded and smiled at him finally.

It was tiring session and now they going to the place where they want to hold the wedding;

The Fritz Hotel which is the diamond star class hotel and has the biggest also the most elegance ballroom in South Korea. They will booked the entire ballroom and they ordered the finest food menu from the hotel and if necessary they will ordered it outside the country to make sure everything will be perfect and Jung family will pay for everything.

And then finally Seohyun agreed to use wedding planner since she will be busy working these couple of days and don’t have time to handle everything. Yonghwa sighed and think why not from the first she listens to me, he thought to himself. The wedding will be held in the next 2 weeks and they haven’t taken their pre-wedding pictures. Yonghwa immediately called the best photographer in town and make an appointment to make their pre-wedding pictures.

They going to Jeju Island for 3 days to taking the pre-wedding pictures and it was amazing since the atmosphere and the environment there is really beautiful. The weather is nice too and the photographer asked them to tell about how they meet each other and all, so he can decide what kind of theme that best suit them. Since the first meeting is when she spilled her coffee to him, then the picture will be taken at the coffee shop and continued to other place like Teddy Bear Museum. Then 3 days ended just like that. Now they just have to wait for the official wedding event. 

--c---c---c---c--

The Wedding

It was the most spectacular and extraordinary wedding between Jung and Kim families. They invited almost 5000 guests which most of them are their business partner from all around the world. Even some presidents and prime ministers come to their wedding as they really have close connection to government’s official.

The wedding is held using all the ballroom of the Fritz Hotel which is considers as Diamond class hotel. The decoration was fantastic and elegantly designed special for the bride and the groom. The wedding dress and the suits are specially tailored by famous designer from Italy and they only served the finest cuisines. It was like a fairytale wedding.

Yonghwa and Seohyun finally entered the ballroom with the entire Bridesmaid and the best man both following behind them also with the flower boy and girl who throws the flower. Yonghwa hold her hand tightly, they were nervous but happy at the same time. They never think that they will be married in a rush like this as they were still awkward with each other. But as they walking through the aisle, they always put a smile in their face.

The wedding theme is Snow White, so entire ballroom was decorated with white flower and some of the area are covered with fake snow to support the theme. Seohyun was really beautiful in her wedding dress and Yonghwa look handsome as well. They were perfect for each other; all media journalists never stopped taking their pictures.

“Hyunnie, you look beautiful tonight” Hyun Joong smiled at her.

“Thank you, oppa…”

“Yonghwa, please take care of my little cousin…” He smiled again.

“I will…” Yonghwa smiled back at him.

“Sica onnie and Taecyeon Oppa, thank you for coming…” Seohyun smiled.

They both hugged Seohyun and kissed her cheek.

“Where’s my hug and kiss?” Yonghwa joking.

“No stock for you, Yonghwa…” They both laughed at him.

“You really know how to tease me, Sica…”

Okay, now it’s the dancing time… for the bride and the groom please proceed to the circle area in the middle of this room.

Yonghwa and Seohyun enter the dance floor followed by their parents and all the guests who wants to take part in dancing time. Yonghwa put his hand in her waist, while she put her hand in his shoulder, sometimes she will lean on his chest and they both danced calmly, everyone clapped their hands as they saw the bride and groom dance beautifully and kissed each other romantically. 

"I will do my best to make you happy..." Yonghwa whispered to her.

"Thank you, oppa..." She kissed him deeply again.

The party ended successfully, all the guests seem really satisfied with the party. No one complaining, it was perfect. The Jung and The Kim family thanked all the guests for attending the wedding party. Now the companionship between the two families will be strengthen and more powerful than ever before.

“We wish all the best for the groom and the bride; Jung Yonghwa and Kim Seohyun for their new life… Thank you so much…” The MC say a farewell to everyone.