Ends of war

The Only Exception

 

“Please go now, or I will be the one who leaves” She said while stares coldly at him.

“Please listen to me” He holds her hand and looks weakly at her.

“Just go!!” She said bitterly and turns her face away from him.

Suddenly he kneels down and begs for forgiveness from her, but she didn’t care about it, she takes her bag and leaves him all alone in her office without say anything at all. He locks his eyes on the floor, gazing with emptiness inside him as she slams the door behind him. He cannot moves even an inch from his position right now, he feels weak, sad and guilty.

She goes to the lift and keep pressing the lobby floor button impatiently, she cannot hold her tears anymore, she needs to be inside her car now and cry as loud as she could. She’s hurt and devastated even though she didn’t know the truth yet. But, that news was enough to make her mood so down. She gets out from the lift and walks hurriedly to her car that was parked outside the lobby. She drives so fast while crying out loud, she cannot hold the pain anymore.

 

Meanwhile,

Yonghwa’s POV

I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry! I get up slowly and gets out from her office, skips to the lobby and goes to my car, heads to Black Rose Club to find Jonghyun since I need someone to talk to. I sighed.

I cannot think clearly now, I hope Seohyun will be okay and arrives home safely. I know she didn’t want to hear any of my explanations right now and I don’t want to fight with her. So, I guess it will be better if I’m going home after she’s fall asleep. After half an hour driving finally I arrived at the club, my mood is not so good now and I wish no one mess around with me tonight. I smile to the guard and push away all my problems for a while.

“Hyung!” Jonghyun greet me happily.

“Hey!” I replied with bitter smile.

“What happened, hyung?” he asked me with worried tone.

“It’s Hyuna, she’s messing around! That b*tch!” I said weakly but with mad tone.

“Easy hyung, oh right I just remember about that breaking news” he pats my shoulder.

“Just give me the goddamn whisky! I don’t want to talk about it”

“Hyung, I know you won’t hear my advice. But, drink cannot solve your problem. You better come back home and talk well with Seohyun”

Jonghyun is right; I shouldn’t be here right now. I should be at home and talk with her, explain everything and make her trust me again. But, again it will be useless since she’s still mad and upset. I’m confused.

“I will go home after one shot of whisky”

“Promise? Because I won’t give you any if you insist to get drunk and make a more mess with your life”

“Just let me drink Jonghyun”

Jonghyun nods and he goes to the bar, order one shot of whisky and bring it to me.

“Thanks!” I sip a bit then start lights my cigar.

“So, what about that breaking news? Tell me the truth, hyung”

I start to explain everything to Jonghyun, about her who suddenly appeared and kissed me.

“That Hyuna, really love to ruin people’s life.” Jonghyun shakes his head and sighed.

I sip my whisky little by little and finally finish it; I’m also run out of cigar. I decided to go back home.

Along the way, I keep thinking about how she is hurt because of me, she’s mad and upset, she must be really disappointed in me and the more I think about it, the more I feel bad, I’m not a good husband for her. I sighed.

 

[END of POV]

 

At Home

He just arrived at home and found her at the living room, lay down in the couch sleeping. He can see a tears line in her cheek, he was so broken inside at the moment, she cried because of him and he cannot do anything about it. She must be really tired, he thinks to himself.

He decided to carry her to their bedroom, but suddenly she wake up and runs to the bathroom. He was confused and followed her to the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly while rubbing her back as she throws up.

She pushed away his hand and goes to the sink to wash her face.

“Seriously, are you sick?”

She only give him silence, she didn’t answer him at all. She gets out from the bathroom and lies down again on the couch, turns her face away from him as he keeps following her.

“Please look at me now”

“Why I have to follow your order?” She said coldly without look at him.

“Because I said so”

“What? Do you think you can dictate me to do something until what you’ve done?!”

“Oh come on, Hyunnie… you know that I’m not a jerk who easily attract to other woman when I know that I have you and I love you”

“Bull! I don’t believe you!”

“I’m sorry okay, but it’s not like what you think! I was in the coffee shop that night, suddenly she came and joined me on my table, then I tell her I’m not in the good mood, but she kept following me, until I really pissed off and left her all alone, I walked to the hotel by myself when suddenly she pulls my wrist and kissed me, I didn’t even replying her kiss…” He sighed.

She was speechless when she heard about his explanation. She sighed too. She gets up from the couch and goes to their bedroom.

 

Seohyun’s POV

I lay on the bed and close my eyes, try to digest all the things he said earlier. I can feel his presence in the room. That alcohol and cigarette smell that I find manly, now makes me sick. I get up and throw up again. He notices something is wrong with me, but I don’t want to tell him now about my pregnancy. It’s not the right time yet. He followed me again to the bathroom and now he’s insisting to know what is happening with me.

“Tell me what happened with you? Are you sick?”

“I’m okay and can you please get out from the bathroom, I want to take a bath”

“Hyunnie, I won’t leave this room if you don’t tell me what happened with you”

“Okay, if you don’t want to leave”

I start undress myself in front of him and gets into the shower room. He was so upset by my action, it’s written all over his face. He gets out from the bathroom and I start to feel guilty for making him upset. But again, I push away all those guilty feeling because I think he deserves that.

I finish take a shower and get dress. I found him on the balcony smoking his cigar and it makes me sick. I slowly walk toward him.

“Can you stop smoking?”

“Why?”

“Because it makes me sick!”

“Okay, I’ll stub this out”

I never though he could listen to me so obediently, then I left him all alone in the balcony and back to the bed; close my eyes and try to sleep. But I can still hear water pouring on the bathroom. I think I have to make things clear tonight. So, I decide to wait for him to finish taking a shower and read my novel.

 

[END of POV]

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I finished taking a shower and found her on the bed reading a book; I climb to the bed and scoots closer to her, leans my head on her shoulder without care about how she will respond to my action. She didn’t give any reaction to my action and keep focusing on her novel.

“Hyun…”

She didn’t answer me, but then suddenly she puts away her book and looks at me straight in my eyes. I can see her teary eyes now, She is not a weak woman but now she looks so weak and fragile, it’s like a slight touch from me can make her broken into pieces. It makes me hurt inside my chest, like my heart being taking out from its place. I look back at her so intensely; I’m waiting for her next move. I thought she would slap me or worse than that, but tears slowly flow from her eyes and for the first time in my life I want to die because I can’t see her being hurt like this.

“Mianhae…” I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

“Oppa, do you know how I feel when I saw that news for the first time… It’s like I have been stabbed here in my chest” She cried.

“I’m sorry… Please don’t cry anymore, I can’t stand to see you like this”

“I’m trying not to cry, but I just can’t… it hurts so much, I can’t even breathe properly”

“Please forgive me baby…” I take her hand and put it on my chest.

“I’m forgiving you now, Oppa” She smiled weakly.

“Just trust me, baby… I won’t cheat on you; I just love you and only you… I don’t want anyone else” I hugged her tightly.

 

[END of POV]