Is It a Fate?

The Only Exception

 

A man walking down the street with elegant style, he was already late for the shareholders meeting at Jung’s Golden Corporation. He is Jung Yonghwa who was the CEO and the only son of the owner of this company. He usually never being late for such an important meeting and his dad must be irritated by this because he was really punctual person.

Then suddenly a woman who walks in hurry accidentally tripped and spilled her coffee in his suit and he was really annoyed, but the woman seems do not feel guilty at all and she puts that arrogance face at him. He doesn’t have time to argue and at least the coffee just spilled his suit and not his white shirt. But still he was really fed-up with this;

“Just send your suits to Kims Diamond Company and tell me how much you want to cover your loss” She talks arrogantly.

“Miss, I don’t need your money… But, at least say sorry to me”

“I don’t have much time, Mister… This is my name card” She gives it to him, but he didn’t take it. So she puts it in his suit pocket and leave immediately.

He was blank suddenly and then pulls the name card out from his pocket.

Kim Seohyun, CEO of Kims Diamond Company

"Yaa... Miss, you are responsible for this! I'll make you regret this!" He shouted at her, but she doesn't give a damn.

"Whatever Mister, I told you I don't have much time left! And this is an accident, I don't do it in purpose! Why you forced me to apologize! Why are you so annoying Mister!"She said still with arrogance face of hers and walk away.

ARGHHHHH... he really pissed of, but he doesn't have time to chase her now.

Then he realized that he already late for 20 minutes now and it means he must run before everyone mocked at his unprofessional attitude. He stared at his suit and it was wet. He took it off and tells his assistant; Lee Jungshin to throw it or do whatever he likes with it, now he just wear a white shirt, a tie and a black pants with a little coffee’s spill on it.

---c---c---c---c---c---

 At the meeting room

Everyone already gather in the meeting room and it will not be started until Jung Yonghwa comes. Finally, he comes and the shareholders seems didn’t really glad about his late appearance in the meeting room. But, he still put that arrogant face and walks elegantly to his seat.

“Okay, let’s starts the meeting.” Jung Yonghwa announced.

The meeting was run smoothly and the shareholders seems very happy with the profit when they discussed about the financial report, it shows that Jung Yonghwa is really capable to run the company and also the price of their company stock has risen from period to period. Actually, Jung’s Golden Corporation already expands their wings into different sectors both private and public. They have a strong relationship with the government’s official and other enterprises that is why every business they involved in always pouring a success.

Then the meeting continued discuss about the production, marketing and the management division. All the shareholders seem satisfy with their performance and tell them to keep it all the good work. The production division was already efficient and effective, they effort was not to make even a slightest mistake to press down the production cost. The marketing division planned to promote this company to other countries, keep the good reputation of this company as they will be the face of this company in the public and also the management to always set a high standard and manage this company even better in the future to attract foreign investors who wants to invest in this company or more in the South Korea itself.

Jung’s Golden Corporation has been established since 30 years ago and always one step ahead from its competitors. But there is Kims Diamond Company who becomes its ally since the owner was a best friend since long time ago. At first their main business is trading gold, but after several years it expands its business to different sectors, until now it has been growing big and well-known to the entire nation. Moreover, Kims Diamond Company owned the largest jewelry store in South Korea and they have the processing plant that is why they can produced it from raw until it becomes such a beautiful yet expensive jewelry, it also has a very unique design that always be a trendsetter among the jet set.

--c---c---c---c---c—

Yonghwa’s POV

I pulled out that name card from my pocket; I twirl it with my fingers and read that name again and again. I know the owner of this company since my dad was a best friend and I think that woman was Mr. Kim’s daughter. Maybe I should visit Mr. Kim later and meet that woman, make her apologize to me. If I remember that arrogance face of hers, it really pissed me off.

“Hyung, why you kept stared at that name card?” Jungshin suddenly asked me.

“This woman was the one who makes my suits full of coffee stain… I really hate her” I exhale.

“That was just accident, Hyung… don’t take it seriously, and she already said sorry right?”

“She told me to send my suits to Kims Diamond Company and put her arrogance face” I really pissed off because of her.

Jungshin laughed at me because he knew that this was the first time a woman did such things to me; usually they will always be nice to me and talk sweetly just to attract my attention. I know she is a Kims and of course she will be different from all women I ever seen in my entire life. I sighed as Jungshin still laugh loudly.

“Hyung, of course she is different, she is someone from the Kims”

“Yaa.. Jungshin, stop laugh at me!”

“Hyung, it was so funny as I never see you this piss off because of one woman.” He laughed again.

I told Jungshin to leave my office and send the suits to her with a greeting card;

Dear, Arrogant Lady

This is your masterpiece suit with coffee stain all over it, please clean it well.

And don’t forget to say sorry when we meet again.

Best regards,

The Guy who really displeased by your action

I smiled devilishly.