A Serious Fight

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY’s POV

 

As I entered our favorite restaurant someone called me.

“Fany, is that you?” the lady said.

It was Hyoyeon. She’s my classmate in high school.

“Ne. Hi Hyo!” I replied with my ‘eye’ smile.

She really likes me even before. I mean literally likes me.

Sooyoung knew about this and Hyoyeon really makes her jealous.

Hyoyeon doesn’t know that I am in a relationship with Sooyoung so I decided to make Sooyoung jealous with her help.

Just a little payback for not kissing me back a while ago.

And I really like it when Sooyoung is jealous. I love the way she act when she’s really jealous.

As soon as I saw Sooyoung entered the restaurant, I hold Hyoyeon’s hand and told her that I’m happy to see her again.

Hyoyeon hugged me in return.

Even from far away, I can tell that she’s starting to get jealous.

She made her way towards us. I introduced her as a very close friend.

I can tell that she was shocked but I’m kinda enjoying her facial expression.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

As soon as Sooyoung entered their favorite restaurant, she saw Tiffany.

“What the?! Why is she with Hyoyeon? Why is she holding her hand?!!”Sooyoung said to herself.

She’s starting to get jealous. After a while, she saw Hyoyeon hugging Tiffany.

Sooyoung is really jealous now but she tried her best to be calm.

“Calm down Sooyoung. Chill. Don’t make a scene.” Sooyoung said to herself.

She walked straight to their direction with a blank expression

“Fany-ah”, she said as she called Tiffany

“Oh, you’re here. Hyoyeon this is Sooyoung. A very close friend of mine.” Tiffany  said as she introduced Sooyoung. 

“What?! Just a very close friend?! I swear I’m gonna really explode soon.” Sooyoung said to herself.

“Sooyoungie, Hyoyeon came here alone. She’s waiting for someone. Can she eat with us?” Tiffany asked Sooyoung.

Sooyoung think for a while. “Arasso.” Sooyoung answered is a cold manner.

“Aigoo. She’s jealous already. She’s so cute.” Tiffany said to herself while looking at Sooyoung.

The 3 of them settled down and eat.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon talk about how they’ve been since they last was each other, leaving Sooyoung to eat and kept quiet.

In between their talk, Tiffany took glances at Sooyoung and is having a bad feeling because Sooyoung is really quiet and never said a single word. 

It only means that Sooyoung already reached the maximum level of jealousy.

“Omo. Did I take making her jealous way too far? Aish Tiffany! What were you thinking?!” Tiffany said to herself while worrying about Sooyoung.

She moves closer to Sooyoung and said, “Sooyoungie, are you okay?”

But Sooyoung didn’t respond. This made Tiffany worry more. 

“Tiffany!  Are you listening?” Hyoyeon asked her.

Because Tiffany’s focus is with Sooyoung, she didn’t realize that Hyoyeon move closer to her when she asked her.

“Huh? What are you sayi..” Tiffany was cut off as she moved her head to Hyoyeon.

Because Hyoyeon moved closer to Tiffany, their lips locked for a second when Tiffany moved her head to talk to Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung saw what just happened and it made her really really mad.

When Tiffany realizes what just happened, she said in her mind, “Oh my! Sooyoung!”

She quickly looked at Sooyoung who is during that time is looking at the two of them while clenching her hand to make a fist.

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

“What the hell just happened?!” I said to myself.

I was already clenching my fist.

I just saw my girlfriend kissed Hyoyeon! And it’s infront of me!!

Tiffany quickly looked at me after the incident. Maybe to check if I saw it.

I know she’s worried. She saw me clenching my fist.

She quickly holds my fist. Trying to stop me from punching Hyoyeon.

“Sooyoung, please stop it. I know your mad.” She’s trying to appease me while still holding my fist.

But I didn’t respond to her. I’m jealous and mad at the same time.

I don’t want to talk to her.

I just keep my stare at Hyoyeon. I really want to punch her so bad.

Hyoyeon just continue to eat her food.

“Baby please. I’m sorry about that. Please don’t make a scene.” Tiffany said as she continues to appease m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter