Time

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been 18 months since Sooyoung left. 18 months since she disappeared. 

Tiffany tried calling Sooyoung for the first months but she always ends up hearing Yuri's voice on the line. Well, it seemed like everytime Sooyoung won't answer calls, they are all diverted to Yuri. You know, the call divert thing in phones? 

Yuri tried reaching Sooyoung too but she's not answering her phone. The number is still working, it's just that Sooyoung refused to answer any calls or messages. But Sooyoung sometimes sends letter to Yuri. But the letters don't have any return address. Sooyoung will just write that she's okay and asks Yul not to worry about her.

And it's been 18 months and a lot has changed. Tiffany was so depressed about what happened between her and Sooyoung and refused to go out and to even eat. Jessica always visited her but during the first month, Tiffany refused to see her too. But Jessica didn't give up and she keeps on visiting Tiffany even if Tiffany kept on pushing her away. And now, because of Jessica's efforts, it's been a year since she and Tiffany became official. Tiffany needed someone to lean on during those hard times and it was Jessica who stayed with her. Seeing the efforts of Jessica, Tiffany come to a decision to give Jessica a chance. To bring Jessica back in her life. And now, Tiffany is now back to her normal life, trying to bring the old Tiffany back. 

Yuri and Tiffany are also back to normal. After some attempts of Tiffany in appeasing Yuri and with the help of Yoona, Yuri was able to forgive Tiffany. Although she is Sooyoung's bestfriend, she is also Tiffany's friend. And she saw how Tiffany struggled to bring her life back. She cannot deny that there's still a part of her heart that blames Tiffany for what happened but past is past. People need to move on. And as she sees Tiffany moving on with her life with Jessica, Yuri also hopes that Sooyoung will do the same. She still holds on to Sooyoung's promise, that she'll come back when the time is right.

 

Yuri's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter