Love is Sweet

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOYOUNG's POV

After driving for 20 minutes, I finally arrived on my destination.

It was only 7:30 when I arrived in my company. Kinda early I guess.

As I entered my office, I saw Yuri looking at me and she is kinda in the midst of shock.

Oh yeah. Yuri is my best friend since college. We used to do things a lot during those days.

Right now, she's currently holding the office of Vice President in my company.

 

"Omo! Sooyoung???" she said as she walk towards to where I am.

"Ne. Yah! What's wrong with you?" I asked as I walk towards my table.

"You're early today. It's only past 7:30 and your in your office already. Yaah! Sooyoung!! Are you sick or something?"

She walks towards me and put her head on my forehead to check if I have fever.

"Yah! Yuri-ah!! What are you doing?!" I shouted at her.

"Can't you see Sooyoung?! I'm checking your temperature!." she answered back.

"WAE?" I replied.

"Because you come early today. You must be really sick. HAHAHA!" she said to me as she laugh.

"Is it that big deal if I come to office early?" I asked her in an annoying way.

"To answer your question, YES! IT IS A BIG DEAL!" she replied as she give emphasis to the last sentence.

"Yaah. It's not like I cannot often come to office early Yuri-ah!" I told her.

"Yaaah Sooyoung!!  What do you mean it's not like I cannot often come to office early?!

It's already a miracle if once in 5 days you come to office on time!" she replied to me.

"Aish! Yuri-ah! You're so mean. I'm your boss, remember? Do you want a demotion?!" I told her with my evil laugh.

"Omo!! Who's being mean now?! Btw, Fany-ah is the one who woke you up that's why you're early, am I right?" She said as she poke my shoulder.

"Yaah! Who allowed you to call her Fany-ah?! I'm the only one allowed to call her that!!" I exclaimed.

"Arasso! No need to shout Sooyoung. I just call her my pink princess then. Haha" she said as she showed her tongue and ran.

I chased her of course. "Yuri-ah!! Don't let me catch you. I swear I'm gonna kill you!!!" I shouted at her.

After a few minutes of running, I caught her. I put my arm around her neck and she pretended being choked.

"Arasso Sooyoung! Arasso! Arasso! I'll call her Tiffany then. Yaaah! Sooyoung!! I can't breathe!!" she exclaimed and then I let her go.

"Arasso. Yaaah. Yuri. Why do you look problematic when I entered?" I asked her.

"Omo. It's because I'm thinking if I'm going to cancel again your meeting with our investors at 8 a.m today." she replied.

"WAE?! Why is that?" I asked again in a bit higher tone.

"It's because I know you don't come to office in time. In short, you're al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter