Moon

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

It’s been a week since Sooyoung left. Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica are all inside Sooyoung’s house. All of them have puffy eyes and look exhausted. Atty. Lee, Sooyoung’s lawyer, called the four of them and asked them to meet him at Sooyoung’s house. He told them everything that Sooyoung wanted him to tell to them and before he left them, he gave them a CD.

“She sent that to me the day when she died. She told me to give that to you when she’s no longer with us.” He said as he handed the CD to Yuri.

They bid their goodbyes to the lawyer and the four of them stayed.

Yuri them went straight to Sooyoung’s player and played the CD.

(Note: the italized words is Sooyoung as recorded in the CD)

The player played the CD and there, the four of them saw themselves playing volleyball happily.

(Author’s note: Please listen to Fairytale as you continue reading. Just put in repeat for the continuous music background. It's a must! A MUST!)

*laughs*

They heard Soooyoung laughing.

“Can you see yourselves? You look happy, right?”

Then, they saw Sooyoung in the video. They can see her walking inside the room and settled the video camera when Sooyoung reached her bed. And once again, the four of them are seeing Sooyoung. They are seeing her again, even if it’s just in a video.

“Hello! It’s been a while isn’t it?”

Yuri and Tiffany once again got emotional when they saw Sooyoung  and heard her voice.

“Well, if you’re seeing this right now, it only means one thing.”

“It only means I’m no longer with you guys and I’m sorry if I can’t stay *chuckles*”.

And they see that Sooyoung is really sorry behind those happy chuckles.

“You are watching this because I have a lot of things to say to you. And I don’t have much time left so I decided to record it.”

“To Yul, Hey there buddy! *waves and laughs* I’m sorry. I’m sorry I have to leave you but always remember that I’ll be with you, okay? Whatever you do, wherever you are, I’ll be with you. Thank you for always being there for me. For staying by side in good times and bad times. I’ll sure miss our childish acts and silly arguments. I’ll surely miss you. I’m glad you became part of my life. I’m glad you’re my bestfriend. And I hope in someways, I was able to make you happy. Thank you for doing your best to keep me alive but my time’s up, it has come to an end. *sad smile* You need to accept that. Please take good care of my company, will you? I saw how capable you are in managing it so I decided to transfer it to you. I’m pretty sure my lawyer had discussed this to you already since you’re seeing this. Take care of our employees, Yul. I know you will give your best. Stay kind and loving. Be there for Yoona. I wish the best for the both of you. Again Yul, thank you and I love you dork. *smiles*”   

After hearing this, Yuri broke down in tears. She knows her best friend will no longer be there for her. She’ll no longer see her even if she wanted to. Yoona then hugs Yuri trying to calm the girl down.

“To Yoona, thank you for being there for us. For me, for Tiffany and most especially, for Yuri. Please take good care of her Yoong. I’m no longer there to watch over her. She’ll need you now more than ever. Love her with all your heart because we both know she’s a good person. Don’t worry about her loving someone else, trust me, her eyes are only made for you and her heart beats only for you. *laughs* Thank you for accepting her, even her childish acts. Thank you for loving her. Take care of yourself, okay? *smiles*

“Hmmmm, let’s see. Who’s next? *chuckles*Jessica!”

Jessica was surprised to hear her name but she listens.

“Jessica, did you know I hated you because of what you did to me and Tiffany? Yeah. I hated you for that. I had the perfect life before you came into our lives. I have a girlfriend who loves me, friends who care for me and my family who supports me. But then you came and poof! Things changed. So if you’re asking me if I’m blaming you, then here’s my answer…”

Jessica anticipated for her answer although she’s expecting to hear a yes from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter