Sea Breeze

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

Author’s POV

Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany are enjoying their time at the beach. They’ve been playing several games ever since they arrived there this morning. Yuri talked to Dr. Lee and was able to convince her to allow Sooyoung to travel and go to the beach. At first, Sunny didn’t agree with the idea but Yuri pleaded her so at the end, she allowed Sooyoung to get out of the hospital with the condition of bringing a private duty nurse to give her immediate medical attention just in case Sooyoung needs it. And so, Yuri agreed with the condition and went to the beach with the private nurse.

Sooyoung, who got tired from all the games they played, decided to stay in the house to take some rest. Tiffany wanted to accompany her but Sooyoung refused to, saying that she’ll be fine and the nurse will help her in case she needs anything.

So, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany are now playing volleyball in front of the house. Sooyoung is in the veranda, happily watching the four of them playing. Sooyoung then saw her video camera and took it. She then opened it and started filming the 4 of them.

Yuri noticed it and said to the other three, “Look! Sooyoung’s filming us!” Yuri then pointed at Sooyoung.

The three looked at Sooyoung and Sooyoung waved at them while smiling.

“Say Hi!” she said to the four of them.

“Hi!!!!” The four of them said in unison and waved back at Sooyoung while laughing.

“How are you doing there, Soo?” Tiffany shouted at her.

“Never better!!” Sooyoung shouted back and smiled.

“Continue playing!” She added and so the four of them did.

Sooyoung watched them for a while and when she felt tired, she decided to go inside and take some rest.

 

Later that afternoon

The four of them are already finished playing volleyball. They were all exhausted after the game and decided to take a rest first.

Yuri then walks to Sooyoung’s room and saw Sooyoung fixing herself, putting her gray cardigan.

(Author’s note: Please listen and click Kiss The Rain as you continue reading, think of it as background music. And it’s a must so that you can get a better feeling of the emotions. A MUST!)

“Going somewhere, buddy?” Yuri said as she drinks her orange juice.

“Hey. Uhm, yeah.” Sooyoung answered and looks at Yuri.

“Tiffany and I will go for a walk along the beach.” She said.

“I want to see the sun setting tonight.” She continued then smiled at Yuri.

She then walks towards Yuri, making Yuri confused.

Out of the blue, she hugs Yuri tight which caught Yuri offguard.

“Take care of yourself, okay?” she mumbled to Yuri, still hugging her.

Yuri, who is still surprised, nodded her head and hug Sooyoung back.

After a while, they broke the hug and chuckled.

“Tiffany’s waiting for me.” Sooyoung said to her.

“Yeah. You should go now if you want to catch the sun setting.” Yuri said.

Sooyoung smiled and walks towards the door of her room, but before she could get out, she called Yuri.

“Yul?” She mumbled.

“Hmmm?” Yuri replied as she looks at Sooyoung’s direction.

“I’ll be leaving now.” Sooyoung said and smiled at her.

“Annyeong.” Sooyoung added and gave Yuri her most sincere smile then left.

-

Sooyoung and Tiffany are now walking along the beach, Sooyoung holding Tiffany’s hands.

“The moment I let go of your hand is the moment I let you go.” Sooyoung mumbled as she enjoyed the sea breeze.

Tiffany looks at Sooyoung, confused but didn’t ask any questions.

Sooyoung then looks at Tiffany and smiled.

“So don’t let go. Because I’m not letting go.” She said to Tiffany.

“I don’t have any plans to.” Tiffany answered her and they both chuckled.

Then the both of them decided to sit on a bench near the sea as they slowly watch the sun setting.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany, both of them looking at the sun.

“Yeah. It is.” Tiffany agreed.

Sooyoung then looks at Tiffany intently.

“But not as beautiful as you.” She whispered.

Tiffany heard it and blushed. She looks at Sooyoung and gave her an eye smile.

Sooyoung took a deep breath as she leans her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter