Hush

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Later that night

Tiffany is now standing outside Sooyoung's house. She asked Jessica to go home first after the incident that happened in the mall. She's been trying to get on hold of Sooyoung but the latter didn't answer her calls nor respond to her messages.

If Tiffany could explain what she's feeling right now, she'll say she's a mess. A BIG MESS. Her eyes are swollen from all the crying. Her mascara is now scattered on her eyelids and the eyeliner didn't help either. She's a complete mess. She's the perfect example of a person who doesn't have any idea what she should do.

She wanted to talk to Sooyoung. She wanted to explain everything though she knows that no words can make everything right, not in this situation. She's so lost. It feels like that road to her home suddenly disappeared and it feels likes she's not going to find it anytime soon. All she's left to do now is to cry again. Cry and cry until the tears give up from falling.

 

After an hour

Sooyoung has just arrived at her house. And there, as she parked her car along the pavement, she saw Tiffany. She was sitting on the pavement with her head lying on her arms. Her shoulders moving up and down, indicating that she's sobbing. And it hurts Sooyoung again. The pain is becoming more and more unbearable. She hated Tiffany for what she has done and she hated herself for still wanting her. A lot of things happened today and it's more than she can handle. And she's tired. Tired from everything. And she is so lost that she couldn't find the courage to look for her way home. So before she gets out of the car, Sooyoung take a deep breath and opened the door of her car. 

Tiffany, on the other hand, heard a car door opened so she looked up and there she saw someone coming out from the car.

Sooyoung, she thought.

And when she saw Sooyoung, she jolt up and run towards her but Sooyoung just stood there. Didn't react. Didn't move. And that's what kills Tiffany inside. It's like Sooyoung is not there. No emotions. Nothing. Did she killed Sooyoung?? What the heck, of course she did.

"Soo.." Tiffany tried to talk to her but Sooyoung didn't react.

"Soo, I'm sorry. I'm really sor-" Tiffany tried to hold Sooyoung's hand but the latter yanked it and cut her.

"W-why?" That's all Sooyoung can said and she can feel her voice starting to strain.

Why did you do this to me? Why me? Sooyoung thought.

Hearing Sooyoung's voice, Tiffany started to cry again and Sooyoung just stood there. Tiffany looked at Sooyoung and she saw nothing in her eyes. No more glow. No more happiness. And it scared her. It really scared her.

Not hearing any response from Tiffany again, Sooyoung started to walk towards her front door but then, Tiffany get a hold of her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Soo. I really am. I know that there's no explanation that can make things right. Please, I'm sorry." Tiffany said to her, crying her heart out.

Sooyoung didn't react. She just stood there and didn't even return the hug. She took a deep breath again before she speaks.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Of course I do. I know I do, babe. Please. Please don't leave me. Let's fix this. Allow me to fix this. To fix us. Please." Tiffany replied and hug her more tight.

"Do you love her?" Sooyoung asked her again. And this time, Tiffany got tongue-tied again. And it hurts Sooyoung more. Sooyoung always believes that silence means yes and how she wish she'll not believe it even just this once but who is she kidding, right? She knows Tiffany feels something towards that girl and that kills her.

"I love you." Tiffany said to Sooyoung, still crying.

And just like on cue, a tear fell from Sooyoung's eyes. A tear of love, pain and betrayal.

"Please Soo. Please." Tiffany pleaded as she hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter