Number

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Sooyoung arrived at Yuri's house later that night. She was greeted by the lovely Yoona.

"Soo!" Yoona said earlier as she opened the front door and saw Sooyoung. She went to give Sooyoung a hug.

"It's good to see you again." Yoona said.

Sooyoung chuckled and smiled. "It's good to see you too,Yoong." She added.

Just then, Yuri also went to the front door and put her hand on Yoona's waist then nodded to Sooyoung.

"You hungry, pabo Choi?" Yuri joked.

"Certainly, dork Kwon." Sooyoung replied.

"YAAAAH! I'm not a dork" Yuri hissed.

"And I'm not a pabo." Sooyoung replied back and chuckled.

The two of them end out in a staring battle. Yoona chuckled at the childish act of the two.

"Okay kids. I think you two are both hungry so it's best to be at the dining area now." Yoona said as went to the dining are where the food are already settled.

The two dorks stop their staring contest.

"Did she just...." Yuri said. "Called us kids?" Sooyoung added. Then the both of them end up laughing as they both followed Yoona in the dining area.

And now, the three of them are happily eating their dinner as they exchange stories. 

"You look good, Soo." Yoona said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung let out a smile and nodded her head.

"No, she doesn't." Yuri argued since she didn't want to admit that Sooyoung looks good.

Yoona chuckled. "She does hon. And  I'm happy to see that you're doing okay, Soo." She added.

Sooyoung looked at Yuri and stucked out her tongue.

Yuri glared at Sooyoung. "Aish." she mumbled.

Sooyoung chuckled. "Thanks Yoong. Since you find me attractive, would you mind dating this girl?" Sooyoung jokingly said as she pointed her finger on her. Yoona just laughed knowing that Sooyoung is just joking.

"YAAAAAH!" Yuri shouted. "She just said you look good  but she didn't say you're attractive, Choi! Back off Choi! That's my girl. BACK OFF!" Yuri added as she shooed Sooyoung away, playing along.

The three of them ended up laughing. They are all having a good time.

"By the way pabo, who did you meet a while ago?" Yuri asked.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter