Talk

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jessica went straight to Tiffany’s house after the talk she had with Sooyoung. When she entered the house, she saw Tiffany in the kitchen preparing the food. She put her things on the couch in the living room then went to Tiffany.

Tiffany was shocked when she felt someone backhug her.

“Sorry. Did I scare you?” Jessica said.

“Anio. I was just surprised. I didn’t hear you come in.” she said as she put her hand on top of Jessica’s. Jessica just smiled.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Jessica asked.

“You can start fixing the table. The food’s almost ready.” Tiffany answered.

“Okay.” Jessica replied and went straight to fixing the table.

While putting the things on the table, Jessica called for Tiffany.

“Tiff.” She said.

“Yeah?” Tiffany answered.

“Have you talked to her?” Jessica answered, remembering the talk she had with Sooyoung.

“Talk to who?” Tiffany said while stirring the food, oblivious of what Jessica is saying.

“Sooyoung.” Jessica said and looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany stopped stirring when she heard Sooyoung’s name. She then looks at Jessica.

“No.” she shortly answered.

Jessica didn’t say anything. She is waiting for Tiffany to say something more.

“But I saw her this morning, at a café.” She honestly told Jessica.

“What did she say?” Jessica said.

“She wanted to talk.” She answered.

“And what did you say?” Jessica asked.

“Jess, whatever it is that she wanted to talk about doesn’t even matter now. So why bother, right?” She answered.

“And we have nothing to talk about.” She added.

“You know to yourself that’s not true, Tiff.” Jessica said seriously.

Tiffany looked at Jessica and saw how serious Jessica is.

“You know she deserves more than that. She deserves an explanation, Tiff. Don’t you think we owe her that?” Jessica said.

Tiffany knows she owes Sooyoung many things. But she’s afraid. She’s afraid because the moment she can feel Sooyoung near her, something inside her goes crazy. And she’s afraid that if she becomes weak again, she might hurt Jessica this time.

Not hearing a response from Tiffany, Jessica continued.

“She’s a good person, baby. You know that. So don’t you think she deserves an explanation at least?” Jessica added.

Tiffany takes a deep breath and nods her head, agreeing to what Jessica said.

“Yes. She does.” She said.

“Okay. I’ll go to her office tomorrow and try to talk to her.” She added.

Jessica smiled and nodded her this time.

“So, is the food ready?” She said to Tiffany.

“Almost.” Tiffany smiled and after a while, the started eating.

Am I ready to see you again? Am I ready to talk about everything that happened between us, Soo? Will you really forgive me? Tiffany thought.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Yuri did pick me up after I called her and we actually drove around the city, eating everywhere we want to eat. And I’m sure I enjoyed it and it made me happy.

And right now, I am in my kitchen preparing dinner. I told Yuri and Yoona to have dinner here. I am actually talking to them right now through the phone. They are on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter