Evil Spirits

True Ghost Stories

"Make sure you don't let anyone in while we're gone okay?" my mom warned.

"For the last time mom, I can take care of myself. I'm turning 11 this year" I told her. She looked at me with a worried face. I smiled and patted her shoulders. "Go visit grandpa before it's late"

With that, she looked at me for the last time before she left the hotel. I closed the door but something worried me as soon as my mom left. Being 10 at that time, I was a scaredy cat. I shook off the feeling and went to watch some TV. 

When I was about to fall asleep, someone knocked on the door. I knew it couldn't be my mom because she just left. I slowly went over and peeked through the door hole but saw no one.

"Must be a prank" I thought. As soon as I turned around, someone knocked on the door again. I peeked through the door hole once again, and again, no one was there. Frustrated, I opened the door and look around but the hallway was empty and that person can't hide that fast. Since my room was the last one, and next to my room was a wall, that person had to run through the hallway, but then I remembered I didn't hear footsteps running away.

Feeling scared, I quickly closed the door. Then I noticed that no tv sounds were heard. I went inside my room to see my tv off even  though I clearly remembered I never even turned it off.

"Probably just some error" I convinced myself. But deep inside I was very scared. I felt like calling my mom and tell her to go home right away but I had no phone. 

Then, the lights in my room started flickering.

Out of nowhere, I heard a baby cry somewhere around the room. I immediately jumped on my bed and covered myself with blankets. I was ready to cry by now but tears didn't come out.

"Diane..." a woman voice called my name. It was not my mother because she was gone, and this woman's voice was scarier.

"Diane...'' the woman continued calling me.

"STOP!" I shouted.

"Diane..." the woman continued and an evil laughter was heard. By now, I was already crying. 

"M-mommy" I trembled as I called for my mom.

Then my blankets flew into the air, and thrown across the room.

I was suddenly brought up into the air, and was slammed down and someone was holding tight onto my neck and pinning me down.

My face turned red as I began coughing. I opened my eyes to see a lady with red eyes and a very pale white face staring right at me. Before I knew it, I fainted.

 

I woke up in a white room. "Where am I?" I whispered and carefully got up. 

"You're awake!" my mom ran over to me. 

"Where am I?" I asked. 

"The hospital" my mom answered. "You fainted"

"Oh my god!" my mom suddenly screamed. She lift up my chin and terrifying looked at my neck. She got a mirrored and showed it to me. I gasped and my eyes widened.

The was a print of a hand on my neck and it was red. 

"What happened?!" my mom asked. The doctors rushed in.

I started telling her and the doctors everything.

"Oh that hotel? I heard a lady and her baby was killed by robbers" one of the doctors said. "It's the last room on the second floor believe"

My eyes widened. It was the room that my mom and I was staying at!

"No one ever last a day living in that room. All crazy stuff happen" the other doctor said.

"Okay we'll definitely go somewhere else! Thank you for telling us!" my mom told the doctors.

Later that night, I was discharged from the hospital and we came back to the hotel with some staffs to get our stuff and pack up. Even though it was only 2 days since we stayed, I already had enough. Since now, I never ever came back there again.

------------------------------------------------

This happened when I was in Vietnam at a hotel in Saigon. Honestly, it was the scariest experience I had from the first time I met a ghost until now. It was really scary especially since I was only 10 at that time. And I was about to discontinue this fic but since so many of you likes it so much, I decided to continue :D

@ThePrince: Yep! It was definitely scary xDD You were born in Vietnam? Me too! ;D