Auditorium

True Ghost Stories

"Come on Jennifer! Stop being such a scaredy cat!" Valery and Annie whined. School ended 2 hours ago and everyone went home except for some people who have basketball practice after school. 

"No! Didn't you guys here about the girl who died in there?!" I screamed. 

After hearing rumors about the auditorium, my 2 friends have been talking about it all week.

"Don't tell me you believe about thoese stupid rumors," Annie rolled her eyes. "But aren't we going in there to find out?" Valery looked at Annie. 

"True," Annie nodded, "So are you going or not? If not, you have to stay here by yourself."

Not wanting to stay in front of the auditorium by myself, I agreed. "Fine..." I groaned. The two smiled and opened the door to the auditorium.

It was dark in there.

Only a single light was lit in the middle of the stage. 

Valery ran over and jumped onto the stage. "It feels nice standing on stage. I wish I could've take drama."

"Okay, I think we should go out now," I said, feeling a bit uneasy. I felt someone; or something, watching us three.

As soon as I said that, the door slammed shut and it was pitch black in the auditorium. The light started to flicker on and off and it suddenly got colder. Valery let out a loud scream and I heard a thud on the floor. 

"J-Jennifer?" I felt a tap behind my shoulder. Although I couldn't see much, I knew it was Annie. "Where's Valery?" 

"I don't know," I replied.

"I'm over here!" Valery shouted back then let out a groan. The light went on again and we could see Valery laying on the floor. 

Annie and I let out a gasp and ran over by her side. "What happened?!" I screamed

"I don't know! Someone pushed me!" 

"Let's get out of here..." Annie suggested. I helped Valery up and we started walking out. 

Suddenly, all of us hear running footsteps on the rooftop. Then we heard it around us, behind us, on the roof, on the stage, everywhere!

We let out a scream and ran towards the door but it was locked.

"You damn thing open up!" Valery started kicking the door and punching it. I turned back and saw someone coming towards us.

I let out a scream and someone from outside opened the door for us.

"Are you guys okay?! I heard screaming and-" we pushed him out of the way and ran away.

 

That night, I still remember what happened at the auditorium. The scary feeling have never left me and I was too afraid to come back to school. I let out a sigh and lay on my bed. That's when I got a call from Annie.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"J-Jennifer.."Annie sobbed.

"What happened?!" I got up from my bed.

"I'm scared," Jennifer whispered.

"Stay calm and tell me what happened."

"T-there's a bruise on my leg. I-I don't know w-where I got it but earlier I got a message sent from myself. It's impossible to sent yourself a message!" Annie screamed.

"Then...?"

"The message I received was "A"  just the letter A. Then my I felt a pain on my leg and when I looked at it, there was a letter A on my skin! I'm scared Jennifer! I don't know what to do!" Annie cried. "What is because of the incident today?!"

"Stay calm Annie, I'll come over right now," I hung up and grabbed a sweater on my bed and head out. 

I arrived at Annie's house and was greeted by her mom who opened the door for me.

"Jennifer? What are you doing here so late?" her mom asked.

"Oh, I just came to see Annie," I smiled.

Her mom gasped. "Is there something wrong with her? Is she sick? Annie!" her mom was about to go to her room but I grabbed her arm. "N-nothing's wrong! I just came to see her," I lied. 

"Oh is that it? Come in then!" she smiled. I look of my shoes and went upstairs, to Annie's room.

Surprisingly, Valery was also there. Valery looked up at me with teary eyes. 

"Don't tell me something happened to you too..."

She didn't respond. She just ran up to me and hugged me. "My boyfriend just broke up with me today! What frustrates me is that he won't tell me the reason why!"

"It's okay," I patted her shoulder. I released her and went to Annie who was on the bed, shaking.

"Can I see your bruise?" I asked.

She showed me her leg and there was a big bruise and a letter A could be seen. 

"This is too freaky. First me, then Valery," Annie shook her head. "What about you? What if something happens to you?"

That's when I became scared. 

 

Only three of us went to the auditorium. 

Annie suddenly got a bruise.

Valery suddenly broke up with her boyfriend.

Then, there's me...

 

 

Later that night I walked Valery home and I went home. Everyone in my house was alseep when I got home so all the lights in the house were off. I walked upstairs to my room and jumped on the bed. I've got to admit it was a tiring day. 

Soon, I was alseep.

 

"Wake up, it's time for school," my mom smiled as she woke me up. I stared at the clock next to me.

7:00

I groaned and got out of bed to get ready. My dad was waiting downstairs while watching tv. I walked down the stairs and ate my breakfast.

After I was done, I put on my shoes and head out the door. "Bye mom!" I said before I left. 

The car ride was silent. My dad was concentrating on the road while I was listening to songs on my ipod. I looked ouside the window and saw a white dog by the sidewalk, staring at me. That's when I noticed the color of its eyes.

It was red. 

I shook my head and looked up ahead the road, and the dog I saw a moment ago was right in front of us! "DAD STOP THE CAR!" I shouted. My dad immediately stepped on the brake and the car abruptly stopped. 

I opened the door and stepped out. On the other side of the car, was the dog's bloody body. I covered my mouth and let out a scream. 

My dad came out of the car and looked around. "What happened?" my dad asked. I looked away and pointed at the dead dog lying on the ground.

"I....don't see anything.." he whispered. "Are you okay?"

My eyes widened and I turned around. 

The dog's body was gone.

"I swore it was just here right now!" I shouted.

"What was?" my dad asked, obviously confused.

"The dog you were about to hit on the road!" I screamed.

"I didn't see any dog...." my dad frowned. "Maybe you should stay home today," he suggested.

"NO! Dad I saw a dog appearing in the middle of the road! You were about to hit it! Didn't you see it?!" 

"H-honey..there was no dog anywhere. Look, I'll just take you back home for today. You're probably sick."

"No dad! I saw it right there! It was- I mean- urghhh forget it just take me to school!" I opened the door and went inside the car. 

The ride was silent again. I was still thinking about the incident this morning. *Maybe I really am crazy...* I turned my head towards the window and stared outside.

My eyes widened and I let out a horrifying scream.

It was the same dog that was dead, staring at me with those red eye of his....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is what had happened to my sister and her two friends 2 years ago. They never went to the auditorium ever again since that day. Also sorry for taking so long. I hadn't updated for like 4 months .___.