Take Me Home

True Ghost Stories

Mr. Smith was drving home one night. He had just finished work and it was almost midnight so he rushed to get home. From afar, he spotted a woman standing in the middle of the road.

Just standing there.

Mr. Smith had heard stories from other people saying that they have seen a ghost of a woman in her mid 30s around the area wearing a white dress covered in blood. She is seen standing in the middle of the road and most of the time, she asks the cars that passes by to take her home. However one important thing he remembered  everyone says was never let her get in the car.

Feeling scared, Mr. Smith started to drive faster and faster.

She suddenly disappeared from the road and Mr. Smith sighed in relief. However, when he checked his mirror, he saw the woman's reflection in the back of his car and let out a horrifed scream.

"Take me home," she whispered. 

Mr. Smith was about to get out of the car but the car wouldn't stopped. 

"Take me home," she whispered again. Mr Smith looked in front to see where the car was heading. It was heading towards a cliff!

"Take me home!" she screamed. 

"I WILL TAKE YOU HOME! NOW STOP MY CAR!" he shouted. But it was too late...

His car fell of a cliff and it was the last time people ever saw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story that happened to one of my dad's friend. He actually died when he fell off the cliff so it's sad. It also brought me the chills when my dad told me this honestly.