Barking

True Ghost Stories

It was around 3:30 when I finally left my school, which was earlier than the usual time our coach let us out. Usually the time I would get out is at 4:20 but since we have a basketball game tomorrow, our coach let us have a break. 

I pulled out my phone to call my sister but it was low battery. "Dang it," I muttered. 

Five minutes passed, then ten, then twenty five, and finally forty minute had passed. 

"Just ten more minutes," I told myself as I looked at my watch. By that time, I was the only student on campus. There was no teachers around since all the teachers have a meeting today. 

"So hot.." I mumbled. It was in the middle of May and the weather were slowly changing. 

 

"WOOF! WOOF!" 

 

I heard a dog barking. I looked to the side to see a dog barking at a tree. 

*What the heck. What's the dog doing?* I thought as I stared at it. 

 

"WOOF! WOOF!"

 

The dog continued barking. There was no one around that area which made it even weirder. I got up, grabbed my bags, and went to where the dog was. 

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked as I approached the dog. I slowly reached my hand towards him but he almost bit it. The dog angrily growled at me. I stumbled back and watched the dog bark at the tree again.

 

"WOOF! WOOF!"

 

"GO AWAY!" I heard a faint voice coming from the tree. I let out a gasp and quickly ran away. "AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!"

I stopped and turn around and saw a girl standing by the tree. It seemed as if she was glaring at me, and I quickly turned away and went towards the school's parking lot. I turned back and the girl disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much you guys! I had over 200 new subscribers the time I woke up and I was really shocked that I thought it was glitch! LOL. Anyhow, I read some of the stories you can send me and I just gotta say, it's really creepy ;___; And I just want to say this again, you guys can send me stories that you want to share so you don't have to ask for permission from me c: PM me your stories and I'll read it asap! :D Back to the story, this happened to me not too long ago. Maybe like a couple of months ago? But I wasn't the only one that saw her. My sister saw her too. I wasn't as scared when that happened because she didn't look too harmful.