A Ghost

True Ghost Stories

I am not the kind of person to believe in ghosts.

In fact, I don't even believe in ghosts. Well I just freak out when things happen I guess.

It happened in my senior year of high school. I was the vice president of the student council and because of that, I, and along with the president and a few members of the student council, had to be at school an our earlier before class starts. Although we only needed to be at school an hour earlier, the president and I would go 2 hours earlier. When we get there, we would go to our classroom and wait for the other members to arrive before going to the main office.

There was always this one girl in our class that arrive around the same time we did too. Her house was far away so she leaves early to avoid traffic. So it was the three of us. 

One time I came earlier than the president because she said she had things to do and will be a bit late so I went to the classroom by myself. 

I sat down on my desk and greeted the girl who just nodded as a response. The president came in a minute later and we started a short conversation after that.

The other members arrived and so we had to leave the classroom to go to the main office. We said goodbye to the girl who still had her head ducked so we assumed that she was texting people.

 

Then class had started and the teacher began takin attendance. When the teacher asked who wasn't here, one of the girl said the girl that we saw this morning was absent. The president and I looked at each other in confusion and look over at the girl's desk to see it empty. We told the class we saw her this morning but her friend told us that it was impossible for us to have seen her.

She just got a heart attack last night and is now in a coma.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for twace12 for sharing this story with me! And sorry for taking so long to update because I had problems with the internet and stuff .__. I accidentally pressed save without clicking hide chapter so sorry about that! Hopefully I can share some more stories more often now! :)