The Dream

True Ghost Stories

I was walking across an old bridge by a river. *Where am I?* It somehow feels like a dream. A real one. Suddenly someone pushed me off the bridge and I landed into the water. I started to drown but then I couldn't move my body. *Someone help me.* The weird thing was that I could still breathe normally. As I go deeper into the water, I saw what seemed like a boy's face. As I came closer, I realized his feet were chained with 2 big metal ball on the bottom, so he couldn't move. "Who are you?" I asked.

He didn't reply to me.

"I asked who are you" I said one more time, thinking he didn't heear me in the first place.

Instead of saying who he was, only 3 words came out of his mouth. "Please help me" 

At first I didnt know what he meant, but later unterstood that he wanted me to help him by freeing him.

I tried to break the chain, but it didn't work. I tried breaking it once more, but it was useless.

Suddnly my vision blurred, and I was surrounded by darkness.

"Sweety, wake up time for school" I heard my mom's voice. I quickly opened my eyes, and saw my mom.

"Time to wake up" she said.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Then I started putting in my clothes and headed downstairs.

I grabbed a glass of milk and walk up the stairs to wake up my little brother.

My dad was watching tv again like always. I walked past him but stopped when I heard something.

"A 10 year old boy was chained by the leg and was pushed into a river on March 11" the woman in the tv said.

Later it showed the picture of the boy before he was killed.

I turned around and I was stunned. I drop my glass of milk and `my dad looked at me.

*'It can't be!*

"Honey, what's wrong?" my dad asked.

It was the boy that wanted my help in my dream!

-----------------------------------------------------

This was when I was 8 years old. This took place in Vietnam when I came and visit there. This was about 9 years ago when it happened till now. 

This was experienced by me, and I was really sad about him having such a tragic death. I hope that you like this one, although it was kind of short =)