The Feeling Test

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

"Mae Rae? Are you sure you are okay?" Minho said his eyes full of concern.

"Mae Rae do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Key said, already getting out of his seat and making his way towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

"Key, how did you know?" I asked as soon as we got out of the cafeteria.

"About what?" He asked, but I had a feeling he already knew what I was going to say.

"About the...... valentine thing."

Key looked at me and gave me a cheerful smile, "Mae Rae, I had been waiting for this day to come since The day you had your first fake date with Minho, because on that day something else happened that I can't say because he will kill me if you know."

"What is it Key? I won't tell!"

"Let me just say that someone said something about liking you. On that day you captured two hearts."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

TWO HEARTS?!

One of them will get hurt.

I am setting a goal for myself. I will find out who's heart I will accept on valentines day. That gives me 5 days, including today, to test my feelings for both of them.

"Key, thank you. Without you I wouldn't have known what to do."

"No problem. It's my job!"

We walked around the school a little before going back to the cafeteria.

As we were walking I was planning out my next 5 days.

I decided that I will spend 2 days with each of them, but for the 5th day I will need something big so I can really test out their feelings.

We arrived to the cafeteria and everyone asked me how I felt. I told them I was fine and back to normal.

During the rest of school I was trying to figure out who I should hang out with first.

As I was at my locker I finally decided who would go first.

Jonghyun.

The only reason I pick him was because his locker was right next to mine.

I turned to him as he was still getting his books, "Hey Jonghyun, do you want to hang out? I'm kind of board, and I feel like hanging out."

"Uhh... sure. Anyplace in mind?"

"Nope! You can pick."

"Okay then lets go get some hot chocolate."

"Sounds good."

The test begins now. I will see what feelings I have today and compare them to the next 4 days after so I can choose the right choice.

We started to walk out of school an to the cafe.

This will be day one of the feeling test.

 

I decided to have this to show everyones true feelings. I decided to end this at 25 chapters. Does that sound good? I have a great idea for the ending! What do you think about her feeling test? I will put up day one of her test tomorrow. How will it go? By the way, I was reading a comment, and the comment helped me write this story, and it changed what was going to happen. Comments are powerful! Sorry this is a short update.