Back To School

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

The next day arrived and it was time to go home.

We got on the plane and the plane ride felt so much longer than our way here. We all sat next to the same people again, and this meant that I had to listen to Onew and his chicken talk, again.

As soon as I got home I ran to my Mom and hugged her. I had missed her the entire time, and I felt really bad because I didn't call her once.

This year we decided that our gifts to each other would just be us going out to dinner, because we don't really want anything except to spend time together. I am looking forward to it.

I was halfway done unpacking my stuff, but then I kind of stopped. I don't want to unpack, I'm to tired.

I decided to take a break from it and eat something, and right as my food was finished in the microwave, I ate chicken nuggets, I got a text from Seung Ri.

To: Mae Rae

From: Seung Ri

You wanna hang out?

"Mom! Can I go to Seung Ri's house!?!" I screamed upstairs to her.

"No, I want you to rest!" She yelled back.

To: Seung Ri

From: Mae Rae

Sorry I can't my mom wants me to rest.

After that she never texted me back. She always does that though, so I am used to it.

The rest of my day I took naps. I must have took at least 3 naps, and my 3rd nap I woke up at 6:00 am, so I guess that doesn't really count.

School...... I have to go to school again.

As I woke up I sighed. I do not want to go to school again, but I had to!

I got ready as slow as possible, but it didn't make an difference.

I was looking for my mom to see if she could give me a ride today, but I found a note on the kitchen table that said:

Guess what? I got promoted! The bad thing is I have to start going to work at 5:30. I am sorry!

Love,

Mom

I am so happy for her. She had been working a year to get this promotion and she finally got it.

Now I guess I have to walk to school.

When I arrived I was just on time.

I went to my first class, which was history, and my second class, science.

The day was going by normally until I reached math.

I was walking in until someone grabbed my hand.

"Lets walk in together!"

When I looked up I saw Eli.

"Get off!" I was pulling my hand, but he never let go.

"Let's go!" He dragged me in the class room.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you are my girlfriend," He gave me a smirk and sat down next to me.

I completely ignored his presence until Minho walked in.

"What are you doing in my seat?" Minho asked Eli.

"This is my seat. I am sitting next to my girlfriend!" Eli was smiling like a fool.

With a simple push Eli was on the ground and Minho was sitting next to me.

Thank god Minho is my friend, or else Eli would be twice as annoying.

 

Sorry its kind of short. Actually all my chapters are short. I didn't update yesterday so I will update again today! I am running out of what to do so for all the people who like to comment I have a question for you:

What should happen next?

But if no one comments, I will try my best to think of something!