Dreams: I'm meeting you, L?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

In case you are a moron(not saying you are):

Near (top)

L(duh you should know)

And Mello (*cough* mine *cough*)

~Your POV~

Tons of buildings drifted my us in the frosted window. My head rested on my fist, stairing through the cold glass. "Watari-sempiiiiii, were are we going?" I asked for the bizillionth time. "Like I said before, I can't tell you, Aceline-san." He sighed pulling into a dark parking lot. The place was barren accept for afew cars in the back. All black with tinted black windows. And all the same modle. 'Okay?' I thought stepping out of the car with Watari. Our shoes clicked over the cement floor. The dim lights shaddowing my eyes under my bangs. He lead my to a rusted, metal door. It let out a eire creak as he pulled it open; walking inside. Quickly, I rushed behind him before the door slambed shut. It was dark. "W-watari?" A strange clicking sound was coming far of in the distance. "Watari come out now!" I ordred. Suddenly, there was a flood of light. Monotors switched from static to a full white screan. In the center, a large L like on the laptop. "Wh-what?" I took a step back. Then more as I tried to turn around and flee, but... the door was gone! "Wh-what is this!?" I hollared. A large, leather chair was in front of the screans. It slowly turned. Giving off a small squeak. Cold sweat poured off my brow. "Hello...Aceline." The whole chair turned to see a man. His hair was raven black and a mess. His clothes just a simple white, long-sleaved shirt and light blue jeans. A crouched position he sat with his legs to his chest. He stood up and started walking towards me. I was frozen in my place. He walked with a huched over back, face shaddowed by the eluminating light. "Wh-who are you?" In a flash he appeared behind me. An arm was wrapped around me, locking my arms in place. His other hand holding my jaw gently. "I am no one." He whispered. A warms, wet muscle slid up my throat. "But you...are mine..."

"Ahhh!" I shouted jerking up from the black leather seat. "Mis. Aceline, are you alright?" My chest heaved up and down as cold sweat leaked off my body. "Wh-what?" I whispered lookeing around. I was in the car. Tall buildings still drifting across the windows. "It was a dream...just a dream." I sighed leaning back in my seat. Watari drove into a parking lot into a large buisness building. The parking lot was filled with various types of cars. The sun was shining bright down on me. 'Just a dream.' I throught cuddling my arms to my chest; following Watari close behind. I was pushed and shoved through tons of guards till we finally reached a large metal door. Watari opened itslowly. Ot was dimly lit through the narrow hallway. "Right this way." He followed right after me. It was quiet. The only sound was of our shoes clicking on the floor. A bright light was up a head. "Right through here." Watari said standing to the side of the brightly lit entrince. "O-ok." I stuttered cuddling my chest more; walking through. It was a large, wide room. Tons of computors were allined on the wall. A man was all the way in the back in the crouched position on the metal computor chair. "is this..." I stoped to realize Watari was no longer behind me. A hard lump slipped down my throat. "H-hello?" The man paied no attention to me. Just continued to tap away on the keyboard. "Hellooooo." I started to walk closer to him. He continued to ignore me. Not paying atention the slightest. "Look, if you're going to ignore me, then I'll just leave." Again...nothing. "Ya' know what-" "Hello," He cooed, cutting my scentence short. My body froze in place as the chair slowly started to turn around. "No way.." I whispered under my breath. "Aceline, good to see you again." He stood up and started to walk to wards me. He looked exactly like the man in my dream. "I am L."

(Chibi: Sorry this was kinda short *shrugs*)