The Beginning: How Did I Meet You?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

You're about 8 years old *Pic above is you but with teal eyes*

It felt so weird. I never knew life could twist and turn this way. Strange. I never knew a boy could be so smart, but be so diffrent like this. He was like...me. Socially aquward. Strange eating habbits. I didn't care. "Ace." Oh no, Watari again. I was sitting in my dorm room with my feet just barely touching the ground. His arms were locked over his chest with his blank face to match. "What?" I growled. "Did you shove a pencil down Billy's throat?" (Just made it up.) My eyes were cold and hard. "So, he asked for it." The weight shifted on the matress so he was sitting next to me. "Why do you do these things Ace?" He asked with a hand on my shoulder. My hand slapped it away as I turned my back to him. "Why do you care? You spend most of your time pampering L anyway." He thought for a moment. The weight removed itself off the matress and hovered next to the door. "It swung open with a gentle pull. There he stood slouched over with his hands in his pockets. ">3< What is he doing here!" I growled with fish-face lips; my eyes clenched tight. No one said a word. Watari left my room and quietly creeked the door shut with a click. I felt his presence towering behind me. My back still towards him as my arms folded over my chest. "What do you want?" I almost snapped. "Is that what you are upset about?" His voice made my ears twich. So smooth like honey. "N-no..." My voice was quiet and stutered. He stepped onto the mates and sat with his toes over the edge. His hands resting over his knees that were flat against his chest. I gave into defeat. My arms unfolded as my head rested on his shoulder. I'm shure he was used to me being so close to him because he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He was so cold. It felt like ice to my hot flesh. "What are you upset about?" He asked in a hushed whisper. My arms wrapped around him tightly. Tears starting to leak my eyes. "I-I miss you. M-my family...is gone," His thumbs started to brush my tears away. "I need you." He fell silent for a moment. Hands still cupping my cheeks. "I...." His arms quickly wrapped around me in a tight hug. His body sitting on his knees with his head burried in the crook of my neck. "Need you too." His voice was groggy and choaked out. The scent of fresh strawberries filled my nose. It was stained in his hair , clothes, even his skin had the cent of the red berry. I locked my hands around his neck. Not wanting to let go. Never wanting to let go.

>>3 years later>>

It got better after that day. "From this poit forward you are to be named as....A." A grin slapped across my cheeks as I glopped Watari in a powerful hug. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!" I cheared as he aqwardly hugged me back. A voice cleared his throat behind me, but looked away as soon as I turned back. "Your turn." In a flash I glomped L to the floor. My arms locked around his neck so tight. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear. I felt his cheeks heat up verry quickly. "Your welcome." I climbed off of him as he helped me to me feet. "A, we must go now." Watari said holding open the door. I turned back to L and gave one final wave before the wodden door shut behind me. 'A.....Always yours....L.'

(Chibi: :P)

L pic: