Memories: Are We Friends, Or Something More?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

OMG! MUST WATCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrJPfN9ex_8&NR=1&feature=endscreen )

~Your POV~

When I woke up, the sheets were cold on the other side. My fingers stretched out in search of L's warmth. But all they found was nothing. I propped my body up on one elbow. Eyes scanning the room. Just then, the door swung open as the pale-skinned man shuffled inside. His eyes matched mine for a moment, but quickly turned away. "It seems that you recovered most of your memory that you suppressed before." He started to move towards the bed. "Have you recovered any new information about yourself?" I was in deep thought for a moment. He climbed on the bed in his squatting position with his knees pressed against his chest. "No." I shook my head. His eyes peered down for a moment. That’s when I noticed how they resembled those of a panda with those dark rings around his eyes. A small giggle flew from my lips as they pursed into a smile. His brow arched in confusion. "Your eyes...they make you look like a panda." He dismissed that thought without consideration. "Beside the point, I'm considering you to assist me in the discovery of Kira." My head tiled to the side. He let out a heavy sigh and began to explain. To put it in short, I learned in more in 10 minutes than I would in 10 years. "So do you understand now?" He asked. My head slowly nodded. Still awe struck by his words. "This is why I was pending on keeping you here or moving you to a safe location." That comment quickly snapped me back into reality. I scurried over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "No! I want to stay and help you! Help catch Kira!" My head rested on his shoulder. "Please....I don't want to leave you." He was quiet for a moment. His hands slowly s around my back with his body shifting so he sat on his knees.

~L's POV~

"I...can't. It's too dangerous." I whispered. Her arms clutched onto me tighter. "I don't care! I just...I can't let go." A metallic liquid poured onto my tong as teeth bit down on my lower lip. We were silent. Her body was so warm and soft compared to mine. I just wanted to keep her in my grasp forever. 'You're getting distracted. She needs to be somewhere safe, or... I can't even think about it.' She leaned back with watery eyes. Her nose turning a strawberry red. "Please, L..." The patch on her eye was coming lose. My hands undid the knot of the string and formed a tighter one. Our eyes not breaking contact. "Ok." I finally breathed out. She pulled me into yet another powerful hug."Thank you." She whispered.

 

....Before...

we were just friends....

...

...

...

I never thoughtany different

...until that day...

The day they took her away from me...

...

...

All that was important to me...

...

...

gone...

 

She leaned back and had a huge grin that stretched from ear to ear on her bubbling pink cheeks. I had o look away for a moment. "Don't worry; I'll obey you to every direct order!" She stated saluting me.

 

Now...

I don't know how to explain it

...

but

...

I want us to be

...

...

more than friends.

 

(Chibi: Dun, Dun, DUUUUUUUNNNN!)