Secrets: What Did You Hear?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

Me: I baked you a pie!

You:Oh boy, what flavor!?

Me: >:O Pie flavor! *Epic gutar solo*

Chapter 5 everyone!

As soon as the speech was over I crouched down and started to flee. My head was spinning with the pounding in the back of my head that just wouldn't go away. It hurt so much. Once out into the streets, I saw my mother. "Mooooom!" I cried rushing over to her and wrapping my arms around her neck. "Ace? What's wrong sweetly?" My father asked placing a hand on my back. "J-just take me home. P-please."  whimpered with tears threatening to fall. They glanced at each other then helped me into the car. Were I fell fast asleep on my father's chest while my mother drove the whole way home.

Dream

I was in a vast green field. A gently breeze brushing my hair back. A soft squeaking noise made me spin around. Along with my golden dress. Behind me sat a boy on a swing. Alone. Crying. Small tears dripping onto his light blue jeans. His messy black hair shadowing most of his face. I looked at my hands and body, then back at the boy. I couldn't be older than 6 or 7. I walked up to him to get a better view of him. "N-no!" He protested. A ring of fire erupted around the swing. "Don't come any closer!" But I didn't pay any attention to him and walked closer. I could feel the heat roaring off my body. I got burned..bad.

My body flung up strait as I was desperately clinging to my billow. Cold sweat poured off my brow. "Oh.." I panted. My body was shaking with exhilaration. "Ace, darling." My mother sang downstairs. "There's someone here to meet you." After getting a grip on reality I breathed out, "Just send 'em up, mom." There were slow steps up the stairs and to my door. Then silence. "H-hello?" I called. There were three knocks then...nothing. I got out of bed and swung the door open. Gasping at the sight. "You again, jeese." The raven haired male looked at me funny with his head tilted to the side. "May I come in?" He asked. "Sure, fine. Whatever." I sighed shutting the door behind him. He sat in his odd position on my bed as I sat on my desk chair. "So...What's your name?" I asked with a bored tone. "Hedeki. Hedeki Ryuuga." He answered. "Well, my name is-" "Aceline. I know." My brow arched in confusion. 'How did he know that?' He seemed to have read my mind by answering with, "I've seen you around compass. You are very popular." My shoulders shrugged. It was quiet between us. He started to bite on the nail of his thumb Making my thumb twitch to be bitten as well. "That's a dirty habit." He looked at me confused. "Biting your nails. I'd stop if I were you." He rested it on his pale bottom lip. "Yet you already stopped, haven’t you?" He asked. My eyes widened in shock. What's with this guy? "Your nails are bit to the nub. Are you under stress?" Just as I was about to speak he climbed off the chair and walked around me. "What are you doing!?" I protested. "Relax. I am rather good at this type of thing." Slowly but cautiously, he started to massash my shoulders. His thumbs pressing directly on the bundle of nerves that were knotted together from late night studying. I gave off a small grunt, making him stop, but relaxed under his touch. His legs were at either side of me. Hot breath tickling the hairs on the back of my neck. He started to move lower after the knots at the top were gone. Laying on my stomach, I let him continue. His hands moved to the small of my back. He pressed down on the tense spine and worked his magic. It was pure heaven. Like all the weight on my shoulders fluttered away. "Mmmmm." I hummed in satisfaction. He switched so he was sitting with either legs on both of my sides. Rubbing on he area were my spine meet my pelvic bone or something. "Ahh. Mmm. Don't stop." I mumbled in bliss. The world was turning hazy Slowly, my eyes fluttered to a close. Drifting into a deep peaceful sleep.

~L's POV~

Her body when limp under me. I rolled off of her to the other side, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear so I could see her face. "Why can you not remember?" I whispered to myself. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I quietly slipped into the closet as the door swung open. "Ace?" It was Light. My brow furrowed. 'Why is he here?' I peeked out of the slim opening of the closet door. "Ace, get up." He shook he shoulders till he eyes fluttered back open. "Huh? What?" He pulled her into his lap while she was still waking up. "Ahg, what is it?" She grumbled. "I need to tell you something.” He leaned down so his voice was in a hushed whisper. “What?... No way...” She gasped. “You can’t tell a soul. Got it?” Her head nodded slowly, still shocked. With that he left. She sat on the bed aww struck. “No way...” She whispered again. There was a small click of the door downstairs. She scrambled to her feet and raced down the steps. Quietly, I slipped out of the closet and opened the window. Leaping out to my feet. Whatever light told her, I had to figure it out. And quickly.

 (Chibi: ._. I like trains)