Exams: Me Meeting L?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

>>The Next Day>>

My eyes drooped open to a soft heat wrapping over me. "What the?" Once my eyes agusted I started to scream bloody murder. Light clasped his hand over my mouth before I could even make a noise. "Don't scream." My eyes glared into his soul. "Where's the Death Note?" He whispered. "What?" I snapped. He rolled his eyes and climbed out of my bed. "The Death Note. Where is it?" "That thing, in my book bag. He zipped it open. Pulling out the black book and shoving it into his pouch. We were silent. A sly smerk started to curl up on his lips. "If you think I know your little secret, I do." His shoulders shrugged as if to say, "I know." He sat on the bed by my feet. "You know everything, but my intentions." My eyes formed an icy glare at him. Making his smirk deepen some more. "What are your intentions." I asked leaning on my fist. "There is too much crime tin this filthy world. With the....you know, I'll pick off the scum and become god of the new world." His face was in pure as mine unlached to an open mouth stair. 'H-how? W-why?' "Ok, Light-kun." He seemed taken back by my reaction. My fake reaction. I crawled on my hands and knees oved to him till our faces were minimeters away. "Now that I know this, will you kill me off too?" My voice was soft and siductive. "Only if you become godess to the new world with me. His ice hand cupped my cheek as he started to lean in. 'Light...Kira, I will stop you,' Our lips touched so gently. It made me want to vomit. 'No matter what.'

~L's POV~ (Me:Yup, he's back!)

>>Afternoon>>

"I've rewatched and studied all of our previous recordings." The chocolate treat was pulled out of the waper delicatly by my thumb and pointer finger. "Our cameras recording in Yagami household has reveiled," I held the candy to my lips. "Nothing." Mr.Yagami let out a sigh in releaf. "We will remove the cameras and wire taps immidiately." Matsuda sighed out, "After all that we still got nothing." "It's ok, Matsuda. We'll catch him." Mr Yagami resorted fixing his glasses. I the suger off of my fingers while stating, "Don't get the wrong idea. I only said that our cameras havn't recorded anything suspicious. That doesn't eliminate my suspitions of Light being Kira." They all staired at me as if I had aid something wrong. 'Could it be possible? Could a human being set death to someone just by wishing it. Or is it by the act of god? Its silly to think that god would need  name and face to commit these acts. No, it is just some childish kid who only pretends to be god. That's what's going on here. But I can't count oun Kira making a mistake. So what should mI do.' I placed my tea cup on the platter and held my thumb up to my lips. Thats when a small pounding started to thump in the back of my head. "This is so confusing. That kira always has an ace up his sleave." Matsuda sighed coaming his fingers through his hair. Ace....

//Flashback//

"Ace! You get back here!" She ran around and around the open space as the cluster of kids chased after her. "Catch me if you can!" Her speed was incredible. Suddenly, she lached onto the gutter of the building to clime. "What's she doing!?" A boy shouted. "Fall fall fall fall!" They all chanted as I unlocked my room window. She slid it open and slid inside. Falling on her back on the floor. Panting and sweating like crazy. Unhappy awws came from outside as I shut the window and the curtains. "Thank..*pant* you.."  I helped her to her feet only to have her fall on top of me. "S-sorry." Our faces were minimeters apart. Her cheeks a rozy read with mine pale and cold as usual. I was frozen. "U-umm." She stuttered rolling off of me.

//Now//

"Ace..." I reapeated under my breath. "What, Ryuzaki?" Mr. Yagami asked me. I blinked afew times and stood from my chair. "I am to assist Watari for a moment. Excuse me." With that I shuffted out of the main room into my personal study in the back. Quicky, tapping on the keaboard in the Wami house files. "Ryuzaki...." Watari paused as soon as he saw her file pop up. My head cocked over my shoulder back at him. "When and where shall we meet her?" His lips currled up to a small smile with his arms folded behind his back. I staired at her photograph from all those years ago. "Not just yet. I with to meet Light-kun before introducing her into this sticky situation.

~Your POV~

My head rested on my fist as I stared at the cover of the test paper. "Ace..." My eyes perked up to Light's who just so happened to sit next to me. "Good luck." A small lump slipped own my throat. "Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. "And start!" The counstler shouted as we all flipped open our tests. Soon into the test, one of the teachers ordered, "Student #302. Sit normally in your seat." My eyes wandered from the test to over my shoulder. Locking with a pale, dark haired male who sat oddly in his seat. Toes resting over the edge of the dest. A hard thumping pounded in the back of my head. His eyes just blankly staired at mine. Almost, as if he was seeing into me. "Student #302, do I have to repeat myself?" The teacher resorted stoming up in front of him. Slowly, he sat up strait with a loud crack from his back. The crack echoed throughouth the examination room. "Everyone, get back to work!" The teacher ordered. Once again everyone turned back to their tests, but I just couldn't look away. "Student #297! Must I have to ask you to leave?" Qickly I broke the gaze and returned to my test. Feeling his charcol eyes burn holes into my back,but soon fading away.