Remembering You: What's Your Name?

Sweet Treats: You Put The L In Love

>>Carimony>>(Just say 2 hours later)

~Your POV~

I wiggled and squirrmed in my seat. 'Stupid dress. All itchy...' "You have grown." My gaze shifted up to the darked haired male from yesterday. "Excuse me?" I questioned. "I said is this seat taken?" His voice was cold and smooth. Like sweet honey. "N-no. Sit." He climbed on top of the chair and turned around. Squatting so his knees were flat against his chest. His clothes were baggy and his shoes were worn like sandles with the back of the heal tucked under his foot. No socks. 'What's up with this guy?' I thought. Just then he turned to me and tilted his head. "Is something wrong?" He asked. I blinked and shook my head. He looked to be in deep thought for a moment. "Do you remember me?" His question was blunt. My brow arched in confution. "Uhh no. Should I?" Just before he was about to speak he shut his mouth and turned his head around. Quickly, switch seats with me." Just before I had time to protest, he climbed off his seat and lifted me up. Placing me in his previous seat. Bridal style might I add. I was speachless about the whole scenerio. He sat in the same position again in my previouse seat. "Uhh.." Just then, Light appeared right in front of me. "H-hey Light." I smiled brightly. His eyes were someplace else though. Glaring at the guy net to me. He just looked up at Light as if he did nothing wrong. With a huff, he sat down on the opposite side. After everyone showed up the carimony begain. May I please have representitives Light Yagami," LIght stood up with a strait face. "And Hideki Ryuga ." Gasps came from all around the room allong with murmurs. The male next to me stood up and followed light with a hunched over stance. 'N-no way. This can't be the famous Hideki Ryuga...can it?' Just then my head started to throb and pulse in my head.

//Flashback//

"L, A is here to see you." I stepped into the large room were he sat crouched in the center. A bowl of candies by his side allong with a computor in front of him. Watari left without a word. I was quiet. Tears thretaning to fall over. "I knew if you were wondering." I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. Squeezing as hard as I could. "Why didn't you tell me!" I hollared at him. He was frozen. "You knew already that this was going to happen." He spoke dryly as my tears rubbed off on his cotton white shirt. "No I didn't. I thought...I thought you were going to be the one to take care of me." I whispered climbing off of him. "But instead you just turn your back on me and tell me to handle it myself! Well you know what-" I stopped in mid scentence as his arms wrapped around me in a flash. "Don't let go...ever."

//Now//

Light started off the speach sternly and confidently. But the other one. He seemed confused by the chouce of words and fumbled over them as if he never used them before. "I ike the one on the right. He's pretty cute." A girl behind me gasped. "You're so weird Yoki. The cuter one is obviesly on the left." Mumbled Yoki's friend. I didn't know why, but it kinda made me feel...jelouse whn that girl said L was cute. 'L? Why would I call that guy L? Unless....his name is L?'