Teaser 1 (with Choi Daniel)

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Daniel spread the curtains apart and yawned as he stretched his arms, feeling the light winter breeze against his skin. Smelling the fresh breeze, he smiled. He turned around and walked in to the bathroom.
 
 
He picked up his blue toothbrush, put toothpaste on and pressed it against his allready white teeth. Daniel brushed and brushed for a few more minutes and washed his mouth out with tap water.
 
 
He cleansed his face and dried it with a towel hanging next to him. Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as he saw his bed hair, but immediatly smirked, *Handsome.* He fixed his hair just a bit and winked at the mirror in front of him.
 
 
He tossed the towel back to where it belonged and stepped out of the small bathroom. He looked down and saw his topless self. Daniel his lips and found the designed V-Neck shirt he was wearing yesterday on top of a chair.
 
 
He picked it up and swiftly wore it, patting it down. Daniel grabbed his phone from the side table and saw a text message, 'Come outside, oppa. I'm here already.'
 
 
 
He furrowed his eyes but shook it away. Daniel rubbed his cheeks and opened the door of his apartment, seeing one of his band members. Daniel smiled, "Hey, cute maknae." Daniel pinched the maknae's soft cheeks as she giggled, "Hi oppa!"
 
 

 
 
I know, this is a weird teaser O T L.
 
 
I hope you guys like it :3 I'll be reaveling another member maybe today or someday this week. 
 
 
tbh, I allready picked 6 members, and I'm waiting for a 15 year old boy and another girl.. so please wait for me to reveal them soon!
 
 
Like I said, if your character doesn't get picked, your character might have some parts in it. 
 
 
-nhinrae :)