Final Teaser~

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Jaehyun grabbed his cap and twirled it around his fingers before placing it on his head. He bent down and tied his shoe laces before heading out, "Bye umma! I'll see you tomorrow!" He yelled. His mother waved, "Bye!"
 
 
He strolled around the street and headed towards th TS entertainment building. He had told the other members not to pick him up, since he was only a few blocks away from the building where they all had to be. 
 
 
Jaehyun entered the building and looked up, "Omo!" He gasped and placed his palm against his beating heart. Jaeho raised an eyebrow, *Am I that scary?* He nodded his head towards a room, "Come on, the others are waiting. I think manager's are telling us something." Jaeho led the way and Jaehyun followed behind, *What's going on?*
 
 
Jaehyun followed the leader inside a meeting room and saw the other members, "Hey everybody-" "BIG BABY JAY!" Minjung jumped on his and squeezed his neck. Jaehyun gasped and patted her back, "Yah, YAH I CAN'T BREATHE!"
 
 
Ahnlia grinned and pulled Minjung away from Jaehyun, "Okay, that's enough. Let's listen to what the managers have to say."
 
 

 
 

 

The last teaser~
 
 
-nhinrae