Eighth member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

Park Kicha.

 

박키차

 

 

 

 

Birthday: 12th of March, 1997
 
 
Gender: Boy
 
Age:  14
 
 
Height: 179 cm
 
 
Weight: 69 kg
 
 
Hometown: Gwangchu
 
 
Ethnicity: Full Korean
 
 
Background : Born in Korea, Gwangju. He lived a normal life. Simple, erted older brothers. Girly sisters, wanting to dress up their 'pretty boy' brother. He can pull the girl look. It's not that hard for him. He's the youngest out of all of three siblings, hence why he's called 'baby' all the time. They lived a on a ranch house, his parents own a lot of farm land and bought other's peoples farms around their village or town. He attened the elementary there and he didn't like school much. He now attends middle school and is in his last year. He can usually be found out side with his pet lamb, Ai, when he doesn't have to go to school.
 
 
Clothing style: He usually wears skinny jeans and v-necks. He has a childish style. He likes bright colors and darker colors as well. He usually wear sweats at home or out on the farm. He wears his uniform at school and after school till he gets home. He changes at home into jeans and a  tee shirt. He doesn't really dress up much since he does live on a farm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Sweets | Skinship | Mochas | Running | video games | riding horses
 
 
Dislikes:
Clingy girls | fighting | people who try and change him | Small spaces | spicy food
 
 
Hobbies: 
Helping on the farm | riding his horse, Lau | singing | Dancing | Laying in the grass with his lamb
 
 
Fears: Blood and being alone
 
 
Habits: 
     whines when he wants something Bites the inside of his cheek when upset | pouts when upset
 
 
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: Childish, dorky. He's basically like a big kid.  He likes to be cute and bubbly to people which annoys others to wits end. Whines conestly if he doesn't get his way. Isn't very helpful but he is a smart kid. He just doens't use it a lot. He'll give you an answer, and it will be right  but in the dumb version. Of course, he knows the smart version but he doesn't want to give it. He's very sweet and kind to people. He hates it when people are upset or mad with him. He's a klutz. He can fall and trip over anything. He's does have a small case of ADD. He'll be talking about something then moving on to the next thing not finishing what he started. You have to force him to finish something then start on something esle. He's good at what he does, the best even it just takes a little force and time to get there.  Cute and baby like. He acts younger than he is and doesn't mind getting called a 'baby' or 'kid'. His temper is well controlled and not very set off most of the time. He doesn't like to be mad at people all the time. Love life is something he likes. He likes skinship, very much. What kid doesn't?- Especially a boy. He's a lover not a fighter. He's not afraid of love or anything like that.  A flirt but a cute one. The ert things he comes up with as said cutely like he has no cule what it means just says that he heard his hyung's say it before.
 
 
 
Others/ Extras.
 
Talents: Playing the piano
 
Twitter: @Ki-Cha^^
 
Position: Sub-Vocal
 
Nickname: Kimchi
 
 

 

Congrats to Twiillaa for another one of her great characters!