Sixth member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

Yahn Ahnlia.

얀안리아

 

 

 

 

 

Birthday: 25th of December, 1989
 
Gender: Girl
 
Age:  22
 
Height: 156 cm
 
Weight: 56 kg
 
Hometown: Busan
 
 
Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half Thai
 
 
Background : Ahnlia was born six week year gaining her the title of a premie baby. She had to stay in the hospital for a couple of months before getting to go home. She gained asthma and being allergic to oranges from being born early. Though she could handle those. She grew up in a weathly home that seemed distant at time. She was the oldest of two kids meaning she had a younger brother. She went to Busan Elementary School which wasn't hard for her. She was a smart kid so to speak. She also made friends easily mostly with the geeky kids or the kids that didn't talk much. Yes, she was rich but she didn't hang out with those types of boy or girls.  She went to Busan Highschool and it was the same route. She hanged out with the same people whom her parents didn't think were the right crowd for her even either they all had straight 'a's'.  Sometimes her parents would make her to go a party now and then, but her usually went home early.
She got a job after her second year of highschool so her parents wouldn't make her go to parties anymore. She started to work a local cafe which most of her friends would come by to bug her or try and get free coffee. She always carries her purple inhailer in her jacket pocket, purse, or pants pocket just to make sure. She was a good worker and usually stayed late to work extra hours which her boss didn't mind just as long as she kept her grades up.
 
 
Clothing style: Ahnlia likes all types of clothes. She's a big fashionista sometimes. She likes skirts, dresses, shorts, heels. She loves heels. She's always seen in a pair even at work. They are mostly kill heels. On cold days she will usually wear jeans with a long sleved shirt or a warm dress with stockings. On warmer days, she will wear baby doll dresses or skirts with a cute top. When shopping with friends, it could a mixture of clothes. It will most likely be comfortable to walk around in though. She likes brights colors but not neon colors.  On formal occasions, she wears creamy colors, or pastel colors in her dresses. They are usually shorter dresses snice she doesn't like long ones.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Sweets | Skinship | Mochas | Spicy Foods | Shopping | The Rain
 
 
Dislikes:
Yelling | Pushing | Liars | Cheaters | Small spaces | Heights
 
 
Hobbies: 
Doing nail art on people | Writing songs/raps | Designing clothes | Sewing Baking and Cooking
 
 
Fears: Blood and Clowns
 
 
Habits: 
     Kisses others to thank them (males) Bites the inside of her cheek when upset | Mumbles when nervous & talks to herself
 
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: Basing off her looks she seems like a cold and un-inviting person which isn't true. Warm hearted and sweet girl are some of her glaring traits if you get past her looks. A bit ditsy around her edges but a smart girl with a big head on her shoulders. Tends to be a happy person just trying to give a smile to everyone around her. Dorky and quirky ways are easily done with. Agy queen, you say? Only if you want it awkwardly done. It might seem cute but it's not. Laughing at herself is another blaring trait that she got from her father. Clumsy, big-mouthed are what gets her too laugh at herself. Stupid words or rambled on topics are the norm for the girl.


She'll admit to having those off days where she's upset or mad. Her temper isn't controlled well, but she bottles up everything not wishing to implode all her problems on to one person. She doesn't think it is fair for her just to pile all her problems on one person to fix when she should do it herself. She's a crier when she gets upset with someone or is to her breaking point. Getting frustrated is very easy for her. Her breaking point is very obvious since she won't want to be around anyone and not act like herself. Very moppy, frustrated, angry, and just not the happy dorky girl that she is. Her breaking point is usually brought on by taking someone's bullying for too long and she just explodes out of nowhere. It doesn't happen a lot when people are around since she doesn't want help but she knows that she needs it. Doesn't stand up for herself since she honestly doesn't know how. She's a follower not the leader which a downfall sometimes.

She is a very smart girl like I said before. She knows how to help other people's problems just not her own. Helpful, caring, motherly like to those who are younger than her. She likes to help out, and usually puts too much on her plate then has to work overdrive to get everything done. Perfectionist and a bit OCD. Likes neat and clean spaces and usually will clean if a space isn't.

 
 
 
Others/ Extras.
 
Position : Dance and Rap
 
 
 
 
Talents: Song Writing, Singing.
 
 
Twitter: @AnhLia!
 
Mini Fanclub name: Ah-Nation
 
 

 

 

 

Ahnlia's the oldest (older than Jaeho by a few months) so she'll be the leader for the girls, only the girls :) She's an awesome character, so I also picked her.
 
 
Congrats to Twiillaa for her character!