Baby's Invincible Youth

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

There will be two managers for BTG.B: ManagerG (for the girls in the group) and ManagerB (for the boys in the group).
 
 
NOTE: they don't have a dorm yet.
 

 
When the music stopped, all nine members fell down on the hard floor and breathed heavily. ManagerB looked at the clock on the wall and read 3:00am. He smiled and clapped his hands once, "That'll be all for today! Take a shower and rest well." He said and patted the leader's shoulder.
 
 
Jaeho looked down, still breathing hard. He looked at ManagerB and nodded, "Thanks for looking after us." ManagerB smiled, squeazed his shoulder lightly and went.
 
 
ManagerG grinned and held up two bottles, "Ready guys?" The members looked up and nodded, "Oh my God, yes please." Daniel said in English, making the other members blink, not knowing what to say. Nicole and Jaehyun laughed slightly at the members.
 
 
ManagerG stood up and held the water bottle in front of Daniel, "Ready?" She asked. Daniel brightened and nodded. ManagerG poured water on his face and head, making Daniel smile with delight. ManagerG poured water at the other members until the bottle was empty.
 
 
"Okay babies, that's done now. Take a proper shower when you get home and like what manager-oppa says, rest well." ManagerG smiled down at them. "Yes! Everyone got up and bowed at the two managers, "Thanks you for taking care of us!" They all said in sync.
 
 
ManagerB stepped out of the dance studio and turned to look back at the members, "Oh, and babies..?" The members looked at their manager, "Yes?" Kicha blinked.
 
 
ManagerB softened, "Come back here at nine in the morning, okay?" He gave an okay sign before leaving. Ahnlia stood up and wiped her face, "Come on guys. Let's go home before this one sleeps." She poked Jaehyun head,
 
 
Jaehyun blinked and shook his head, about to sleep, "Huh? What?" Jongyeol chuckled and helped the other members up. They all grabbed their stuff and headed out of the dance studio. 
 
 
It was a cold, chilly early morning and they were tired as trainees going to debut soon. Most of the days, they would start practising their dances at five in the morning and finish at three am!
 
 
Jinni shivered and rubbed her arms as she walked together with the band members, "Isn't nine a bit late?" Minjung blurted. Everyone turned to look at her, "What do you mean?" Daniel asked. 
 
 
"Usually, we would come in the studio around five in the morning and tell us to practise all day. But why nine in the morning now?" She wondered. Jaehyun shrugged, wore his cap and pulled his hoodie over it, "Maybe we're going somewhere.." He mummbled.
 
 
Daniel's ears perked up, "Going somewhere?" Ahnlia tapped her bottom lip, "Maybe.. they're taking us somewhere to eat!" She beamed. Daniel looked at her with sparkling eyes, "Eat?!"
 
 
"Or even take us somewhere fun for the whole day!" Jinni suggested. Daniel turned to the maknae, "FUN?!"
 
 
Jongyeol pulled Daniel by his ear lobe, "Be quiet! You might wake up the neighbours!" He snapped. Daniel sulked as everyone laughed. 
 
 
-----
 
 
The next day, leader Ahnlia and Jaeho were waiting outside the dance studio, "Where are they?" She stomped her foot and flipped her hair. Jaeho stared straight in front of him, not knowing where the hell he is.
 
 
Ahnlia stood in front of Jaeho and made a face. Jaeho didn't move.
 
 
Ahnlia waved close to his face. He still didn't move.
 
 
"YAH!" Ahnlia yelled. Jaeho jumped a little and looked at Jaeho. He noticed something didfferent and groaned, "What did I do now..?" He rubbed the side of his face. Ahnlia smiled, "Staring at me?"
 
 
"You mean staring into space?" Kicha popped out of no where, wearing casual clothes, "Oh! You're here." Ahnlia crossed her arms against her chest and tapped her foot, "Why are you late though?" Kicha pointed at the traffic with innocent eyes.
 
 
Soon, the other members came and they all headed in the dance studio. When they came in, there were cameras, PD's and their managers. Jongyeol was confused, "Manager-noona, what's going on?" He asked as the members litened carefully.
 
 
ManagerG brightened and clapped her hands, "You're going to have your own show!" ManagerB nodded with a big fatherly-like smile, "It's called Baby's Invincible Youth!"
 
 
The members gapped at him, "EH?!"
 
 
"Baby's Invincible Youth..?" Jaehyun blinked, confused. The PD stood up from his folding chair, "You're first mission is to pack your clothing and meet up in front of Cube entertainment building in 1 hour!"
 
 
"W-wait--" 
 
 
"MISSION, START!" 
 
 
"Ahhhh!" Jinni started squealing. Without thinking, all member scattered out of the dance studio, with camera's chasing them. Jaehyun suddenly stopped and turned around, seeing 2 camera's behind him, "Uh, What if I'm early?" He asked the PD.
 
 
The PD thought, "Then.. you're early." The PD and Jaehyun laughed. Jaehyun walked around the corner and his house was allready there, "Well, I guess I don't need to hurry." He grinned.
 
 
Nicole rushed inside the bus along with Daniel, Jongyeol and Ahnlia. The bus driver stopped, "Tickets?" He asked the cameramen. The camermen looked at the members that were in front of them.
 
 
Daniel's jaw dropped, "You're kiddin' me, right?" He said in English. Jongyeol passed money to bus driver, "Bus driver-nim, do you want to be in TV?" He asked. The bus driver slowly nodded as camera's faced him.
 
 
"We'll give you a chance to be in TV. But first.. DRIVE, BUS DRIVER-NIM! GO! GO!" Nicole clapped her hands and burst out laughing. Excited to be on TV, the bus driver quickly sped to the next destination with camer's rolling on him.
 
 
Jinni, Minjung, Ahnlia and Jaeho went by a train without a rush. They stepped inside the train with camera's following from behind. The train was packed and camera's had a hard time filming.
 
 
Minjung laughed as her camerman struggled to stand up, "Aigoo, camera man-nim." She giggled as the camera man's cheeks turned red. She took the camer from him and filmed his cheeks instead, "Y-Yah.."
 
 
Jinni laughed along with Minjung, teasing the camera man.
 
 
 

 
Was it too boring guys? I tried my best so, yeah ^^
 
-nhinrae