Fourth member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Lee Minjung.
 
 
이민중
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Birthday: 31st of August, 1997
 
Gender: Girl
 
Age:  14
 
Height: 157 cm
 
Weight: 44 kg
 
Hometown: Seoul
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
 
Background : Min Jung moved to Australia, Brisbane when she was three to study all of primary year. She learnt English, Korean, and Japanese. Wasn’t given the parent love needed at the early age and would always go her Aunt’s house who lived nearby. 
 
 
She moved back to Seoul when she just graduated from primary because of her parent’s work and instantly took singing and dancing lessons – meaning she took them when she was 13. She is currently in third year at Seoul High. She is also a trainee at CUBE.
 
 
 
Clothing style: She would usually wears a skirt and a tee whenever she’s going out. Formal occasions, she would wear a simple dress with a designer jacket. She dresses colourful when it’s a family party – which she rarely goes to. At home, during summer, she wears short shorts and a singlet. During winter, she wears a wooly jumper, a scarf and a beanie with jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Music | Dancing | Singing | Voilet | Reading | The rain
 
 
Dislikes:
Two faced people | Liars | bullies | Haters | Annoying people
 
 
Hobbies: 
Singing | Dancing | Typing up stories | Reading | listening to music
 
 
Fears: Falling in love & Having no freedom
 
Habits: 
     Taking jokes too seriously | smiling at unnecessary times | Becoming hyper
 
 
 
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: Min Jung is a quiet and cute yet timid girl when she’s around new people; this is because of her parents not giving her the love she needed when she was young. But around when she’s around people she strongly dislikes, she becomes the ‘Demon princess’. She was dubbed the ‘Demon Princess’ because she shows no mercy whenever she feels like fighting – however, that only happens around her enemy (down below) so not many people know of this side of her. Whenever she’s around really close friends, she becomes a bit talkative and confident, where her true nature shows. She has been confessed to many times but she has denied every single confession.
 
 
Min Jung goes to work in order for her to pay the dancing and singing tuition because her parents rarely pay attention to her. They only pay for her school fees and feed her. She barely has any friends because she tends to shy away from people. One of the people who she’s comfortable with is her Aunt (down below) because she was the only person to give her the love. The other was her best friend in Sydney, but she had to leave him to move to Seoul. So now, whenever in her spare time, she either practices, type up stories or go the playground to enjoy the breeze.
 
 
Min Jung loves to type up stories – romance stories are her main points. Her stories are sometimes based on the things that happen around her or the things that happen in her life. She started to type stories at the age of 12 where she could let her imagination go wild; where she could also escape reality and her problems. 
 
 
Min Jung tries her best in being polite and kind to everyone. She sometimes would go out and do volunteer work for the elders. She feels that she can gain more knowledge from the elders than she would from other people.
 
 
She joined CUBE because of three particular reasons. One was to be able to meet her favourite band – BEAST, to meet her favourite singer – Yang Yoseob and also to pursue her dreams on becoming an idol. Her parents don’t know about her dreams but they did agree to her joining CUBE, just to get her out of the house.  
 
 
 
 
Others/ Extras.
 
Twitter Name: MJLee
 
Position: Lead Vocalist & dance
 
Talents: Playing the flute and piano. 
 
 
 

 
 
Minjung surprised me about her big family problems. But I'm more surprised how she keeps up with her talents, looks and how young she is! She's a strong and powerful girl, and I thought it'll be awesome to have her in the group :)
 
 
Congrats to angelzs2 for the strong and cute character!