Teaser 7 (with Nicole Bang)

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Nicole laughed evily and she attcked her older brother on the ground and tackled him down. Yongguk grunted as he lost again, "Yah, you told me we'll stop playing when your band mates come here right?" He asked.
 
 
You nodded and pointed at the door, "But they're not here yet, are they?" You smirked. Yongguk playfully glared at his little sister, "Oh, is that how it is?" Yongguk flipped her over so he was on top, "THE INFAMOUS YONGGUK TICKLE ATTACK!" Yongguk started to tickle Nicole whre she is the most ticklish.
 
 
"KYAA!" She giggled and laughed out loud, making the parents downstairs smile, *I'm glad that Nicole and Yongguk reuntited together. Ever since Yongguk debut, they haven't seen each other ever since!* They thought.
 
 
The door swung open and the members of BGT.B came in, "Annyeonghaseyo!!" They all bowed to Nicole's parents and smiled. They both waved back, "Come inside! Nicole and her brother is in her room." Nicole's mother said and pointed upstairs.
 
 
"Thank you, omonim!" The girls excitedly ran upstairs with the boys following them from behind. Once they were in front of Nicole's room, they burst inside with a wide smile, "NICO--"
 
 
"Oh my.." Jongyeol gapped as the girls gasped. Nicole and Yongguk froze. Jinni, Minjung and Ahnlia quickly slapped thier palms against Daniel, Jongyeol and Jaeho's eyes.
 
 
"PUT YOUR SKIRT DOWN GIRL!" Daniel snapped. Nicole's eyes widened and pulled her skirt down, "Knock before you come in!!" She yelled, with a face beet red. Yongguk glared at her and pointed at her skirt, "If any of these guys see what's underneath that when you live in the dorm, you'll see what will happen to all your skirts." Yongguk threatened.
 
The girl's took thier hands away from the guys members and sighed. Jongyeol and Daniel looked at each other, "Was it animal patterns?" Jongyeol asked him. Daniel shook his head, "I'm pretty sure it was love heart patterns."
 
 
Nicole blushed as Jaeho bocked thier heads together, "OW!" They rubbed thier heads. Jaeho sneared at them, "Do you want Yongguk hyung to kill you first before we debut?"
 
 
Yongguk's eyes twitched.
 
 

 
 
LOL I kinda liked this teaser :)
 
 
-nhinrae