Teaser 3 (with Jo Jongyeol)

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

 

Jongyeol tied his shoe laces with a last touch up and stood up from the edge of his bed. He checked his watch and it read '2:29pm'.
 
 
He inhaled and looked up, *They should be here by now.* He grabbed his leather jacket that was hanging from the top of a chair and swung it over his shoulder. He took his phone and wallet and headed out to wait for s to pick him up.
 
 
Once he was outside of the apartment building, he saw the two most playful members in the group; Daniel and Jinni. Daniel spotted Jongyeol and gave him a big two arm waves, "HYUNG~!" He beamed.
 
 
"SSHHH!" Jongyeol tackled Daniel down to keep him quiet, "Aish, really?" Jongyeol got off him and Daniel got up. Jinni giggled and gave her oppa a small wait squishing, "Annyeong oppa." Jongyeol immediatly softened and ruffled Jinni's hair, "Hey there, little one."
 
 
Daniel held out his hand and winked at Jinni, "Let's go?" Jinni nodded and took Daniel's hand. Her other hand opened in front of Jongyeol, "Oppa."
 
 
Jongyeol looked at her hand and smiled. With his big, warm hand, he took it and gave her a light squeaze, "Let's go." The three of them giddily went to fetch the other members.
 
 

 
Short teaser, but better than nothing, right? :D
 
 
Since there's no more applicants to come, I'll be closing the applies, kay? 
 
 
I've allready picked the members! just please wait for them to be revealed~ 
 
 
-nhinrae