Fifth member revealed!

BGT.B | Cube & TS Ent new Co-Ed group!

Han Jaeho.

한재호

 

 

 

 

Birthday: 22nd of October, 1991
 
 
Gender: Boy
 
 
Age:  20
 
 
Height: 180 cm
 
 
Weight: 60 kg
 
 
Hometown:  Akita, Japan
 
 
Ethnicity: 3/4 Korean, 1/4 Japanese
 
 
Background : Jaeho was born and half raised in Japan before moving in with his father in Korea by the age of 7. He was a silent child that was simply focused on music and aims to graduate majoring in Music and arts. At the age of 10, he had successfully learned how to play the piano and the violin.  He had even joined guitarist and youtube icon, Sungha Jung in a performance once. He has also joined numerous song contests around Seoul. He was scouted in one of their school events and trained as a trainee for 5 years.
 
 
Clothing style: Jaeho is a fashion forward type of guy and gets a bit picky with what he wears. He's comfortable in casual shirts and has a this love for 3/4th sleeved shirts/blazers. He likes to stick to a look that he's comfortable moving in or isn't too flashy. He also loves wearing shades. He has a collection of them. If he's out to somewhere fancy, he just simply wears a tux or a good ol' coat and tie.  When he's off to a vacation though, he sticks to his shorts and shirts. People often say he looks good in any color but of course, every guy has to detest at least one. This color that Jaeho detests so much is the color pink. You absolutely cannot get him to wear anything pink unless his mother tells him to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Likes, dislikes.. whatever.
 
Likes:
Ballad songs | Moonlight sonata piece & Fur Elise | Listening to people's chats | His mother's cooking | onigiri | RnB | Being somewhere cold | Milk
 
 
Dislikes:
Pink | Whiners | Stupid fights | Getting stressed out | Chewing gum smoke & alcoholic drinks
 
 
Hobbies: 
Playing the piano | Composing music  | Playing the violin | Singing ballad songs walking around |playing with animals
 
 
Fears: He fears the loss of his parents and he's afraid of crazy fans (even if he doesn't show it)
 
 
Habits: 
     Staring off into space | frowning | being brutally honest and removing his shirt while sleeping.
 
 
 
 
The very descriptive part.
 
Personality: Jaeho is an icy person. It's freaking obvious. He's very mysterious and quiet and people are a bit scared by him because of that. Jaeho will admit it himself, he's a bit cold sometimes but that's just how he is. He's more of the listener than the talker. His friends are all practically used to this behavior of his and would just carry on talking. Once he's uninterested in your story though, he'll start staring off into space and sometimes sleeping with his eyes open.


Another reason why this guy is such an icy person to people's eyes is his honest and straight forward comments. He's good with giving critique but sometimes, he just can't find the right words to say and would just say what he thinks. It might make you cry or angry but Jaeho's just like that. He's extremely sincere and just to what he says. 

Despite all of these things, Jaeho has this soft spot for his mother. His mother was the one who raised him until he was ready to dorm by himself. Jaeho would do anything his mother wants. It is said that right now, his mother is the only who can melt his icy persona to turn him into the normal loving son. He's also very sympathetic. If he made you cry or upset, he'll confront you about it and would apologize and explain what happened in his mind. He's also a er for animals. He loves to play with them! These are the times that you'll see a smile on Jaeho's face. He's not often smiling since he finds it awkward to do so since he has this permanent scowl on his face. 

Jaeho's pretty nice and sweet when you get to know him. Close friends know the side of Jaeho where he worries about the person and is always there for them. But then again, a mad Jaeho could probably freeze hell over. He only gets angry sometimes though and if he is, he would lock himself up and play his piano or violin. Thruthfully, Jaeho wasn't much of a vocalist but once he heard it was his mother's dream back then, he did his best to get his vocals working. 

All in all Jaeho's an icy prince, a er for animals, mommy's little boy and a hardworking type of person. 

 

 

Others/ Extras.

Twitter account name: ThisisJaeHo


Fan club name: JaeHounds


Talents: Plays the piano and the violin and composes music


Ideal type: Someone who's warm, easy to talk to and has a great voice or something that attracts him instantly.


Fact: He has a pet Labrador named Acapella. Acapella is also his first love after his mother. 


Position: Main Vocal/Sub-Dancer & Leader

 

 


 

 

Jaeho is an absolute different character. Cold, but has a soft spot, cute eh? Composing music and the like of Ballad song but also like RnB, he's one hell of a guy :)
 
 
Congrats to da_one with her cold, ice hearted character, Jaeho!